All Comments on 'Who's Your Daddy?'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Fair

First, some dope slaps for him, for not telling him about his sperm count. They could have looked into artificial insemination, avoided his issues.

That still doesn't excuse her cheating, with his FATHER! It's obvious how she convinced him to come, by fucking him, that's why she was so anxious to fuck Mike that night and to lie about the possible conception date, to try to convince him that the kid was here.

It's also obvious that she promised Dear Old Dad continued fucks in order to get him to come, no pun intended. Of course, had to have the "good-bye fuck,' not that that figured into her getting caught.

muncher354muncher354over 5 years ago
Lmao

Man she kept denying it till the end

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Well written and and laid out. Lets all hate cindy!! (Slutty whore). Dont dare blame horn dog daddy, who probably forced himself on her the first couple of times. Dont stop taking care of your faithful wife and then be shocked and pissed when someone else starts taking care of her needs. I gave cindy a 5 for being human. Mike should move in with his sis, they are so much alike.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
She was a dirty cheat

but his dad's betrayal was worse. No father should ever stab his own son in the back. If he was trying to help them get pregnant altruistically that would be one thing, but they had sex for months. She will be his ex-wife but he will always be his father. He should have told her he was impotent. He was also a drunk, which I hate because it just makes everything get out of control. Good luck in your old age Tom. Your daughter doesn't care and your son hates you. Will you live long enough for the baby to grow up and hate you as well? All unlikeable characters. But good story.

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Entertaining

5* from me.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Quite interesting

Notwithstanding the logical errors pointed out by HDK I suspect a plausible storyline.

He may be talked into the position of accepting it because having a close family member doing it would be better than someone else. However the deceit would still need to be dealt with.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Sorry ... Don’t Do This Very Often

After reading several paragraphs, I abandoned this story. Hubby (and maybe Sweetie) were just TOO clumsy. Wait years without getting professional help? Hubby sees a physician (the MOST likely AND least invasive check!) without involving Sweetie? Then he can’t tell Sweetie and letsthe marriage start to crumble ... shit, if you are NOT good enough for her, set her free ... divorce, suicide or rin away! Cannot continue reading about stupid people doing stupider things!

2* Coulda abstained, but that would not reflect the poor thoipught process in writing about an insecure loser.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Fathering a child

In some community it is common practice to run the "blood-line" through next-of-kin.

It said:-

East or West

DIL&FIL is Best

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
As always this writer leaves the end open...

As always this writer leaves the end open...But even if the end was closed this is a good story...What other readers want to know is what will happen to the scumbag of his father...4*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Technical issue:

The initial paragraphs noted that he had a low sperm count, not a zero sperm count. With a low count, it would have taken a lot of luck to impregnate his wife, but it wasn’t impossible.

Yet, after she became pregnant, he knew it wasn’t his. These things do not go together.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Whackdoodle Re: Test

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't notice any specified time frame between his test and his mother's death.

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
Somewhere in there

Was an erotic story waiting to get out. But there were no swimmers, so this is what we got.

3*

realman_usarealman_usaover 5 years ago
Editor please

I'm not sure I read the same story some of these others did. I also couldn't get past the first 5 paragraphs. Too many adverbs and poor syntax. Sorry.

Mordant96Mordant96over 5 years ago
Another unfinished masterpiece.

The wife is the sympathetic person here. The husband is an alcoholic jerk who desperately needs an attitude adjustment

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1over 5 years ago
Solid Story

It's great to see a story that could actually happen. A son and father that have a poor relationship where the father doesn't truly support the son as a child and these feelings continue until adulthood which allows him to betray his son. Son isn't just some hapless dupe but gets outside help from a doc who can relate to the situation. Then once having the facts, the man decides to take control and not be a victim in his own life. It would be great to see more of this story in how the husband moves on with his life, maybe how the wife is affected by the fallout, and whether or not there's a big confrontation between father and son about the lifetime of mistreatment culminating in this unforgivable betrayal.

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
It's pretty sad

When the cheater is the one you sympathize with in this story. The husband is just as bad as his father. So I suppose she really will be better off with him gone. What baby needs an alcoholic asshole for a father anyway.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Pretty much agree

Great story and concept but like others have said you make it very difficult to sympathize with him. Carrying his own deceit doesn’t make her right but it makes them both douchebags

But still lives the situation

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 5 years ago
I don't understand!

How can anyone sympathize with the wife. She cheated on her husband, with his dad. There is no sympathy for a cheater.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

I can sympathize with her reasoning but not with who she did it with. No way back i’m Afraid.

bleachbbleachbabout 5 years ago

This is more like a screwed up drama than erotica

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 5 years ago

No offense intended, Sbrooks103y; but why do you say Mike is an alcoholic? The only times Mike is mentioned drinking is when his Dad drinks him under the table after his Mom dies, and when he goes to a bar after he finds out Dad is the real father. Is it the throwing up? If that's really true, I feel much better. I drink, and on rare occasions get drunk. Glad to know I haven't been an alcoholic in over 40 years.

He IS an asshole for drawing away from his wife. A hard dick doesn't care about babies; just about delivering its payload on target. The story makes Mike out to be successful enough to pay for A.I.

Wonder of wonders, timriv didn't advocate RAAC! Unpack your winter clothes because Hell must be about to freeze over.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Still time

Still time to find dear old Dad and thank him properly for his new half brother.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

They will divorce and she will marry his father and when goes after a few years she will get his estate. She may even have more kids with dear OLD dad. Only one who loses is the sterile hubby who will live alone probably as a drunk.

OnethirdOnethirdover 4 years ago
Sad people

So, the usual preamble that they “had a great relationship” was obviously wrong. He was a real ass, driving her away and pretty much forcing the issue. No character was appealing in this sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well dear old dad did turn around

and come back. He was pleased with himself when Cindy told him he was the father of her child.

The next morning I was going to head home to pack up the rest of my stuff and find a place to live. When I turned into my street I saw the fuckers camper in my drive way.

When I knocked on the front door of the house he answered it and started to give me a lecture about how I was going to raise his child. Well this was something he should not have said to me. All through my life this arsehole had been a cold controlling mongrel towards me and my sister.

My first punch broke his nose and I just kept on hitting him till he fell down. Then I proceeded to stomp on him and kick him.The only thing that stopped me was hearing my pistol being cocked. Yes the bitch had grabbed my pistol from my bedside cabinet and had it aimed at me.

"Mike stop or so help me I will shoot." She said

"Go ahead slut pull the fucking trigger," Isaid as I kicked the arsehole in the balls, "you have already killed me the first time you slept with this cunt." Carrying his child only rubs salt into the wound so fuck you just pull the trigger and put me out of my misery."

I then turned walked past her to the bedroom and seeing what I saw in there I just screamed and went back and kicked the bastard a few more times. They had again fucked when he got back. The bitch was now in tears saying she was sorry but she could not help herself.

I then went to the kitchen and grabbed two beers from the fridge. A Corona for me and the foreign crap he drinks (Fosters). I opened my beers and took a large swallow. I opened his and proceeded to pour it on his face till he started to come around.

Grabbing the gun from my soon to be ex-wife I pointed it at him and told him to get the fuck out of my house and take the slut with him. I gave her 30 minutes to pack her stuff and then she was to leave.

She had a baby boy and true to form the bastard treated his new son like he had me. Eventually Cindy left him taking him for a small fortune in child support. He had to go back to work to make ends meet and died a lonely miserable death.

Cindy tried to worm her way back into my life but I told her to piss off.

Several years later I married a wonderful woman who was a widow and had 2 small children. I ended up adopting them and they made me proud.

.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Why???

Why did you leave the ending hanging in the wind??!! Did she have the baby? Miscarry? Abort? Commit suicide? Did he kill his scum bag Dad??

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

One of the few times in LIT & LW that I wished I could get my time back and get my brain washed. The wordsmith work is abysmal (third sentence ... ‘paid exceptionally considerately ...’ Hubby is just plain dysfunctional ... and it seems to run in that family.

2* Qualified for a ‘1’ but I believe those are trashed.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Don't you just love whores

The baby will come out singing I'm My Own Grandpa

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 3 years ago
HIPAA

He kinda left the doctor hanging out to dry. He gave his wife written proof that the OBGYN broke some serious laws. Not a good way to thank her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
another story not finished

shame FTDS isn't around anymore. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, you have talent in many areas. You need to learn to write endings. These half stories are not pleasing to anyone. Keep writing, you do have a talent that I don't have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

KingBandor denied the reader the best part of this story. Stopping prematurely like he did was a chicken shit thing to do.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I’d find Daddy if it took 10 years, and they would be his last 10 years.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

2 stars because there is no ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's at least a page or a part two missing.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Good idea, you could have made it a little better in the second half. It seems to me you lack ability to be patient with developing or finishing your stories and they all end up sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

uhm implied or no ending usually results in an worse (mostly -2*) score in comparison to even RAACs

right now he is only miserably and drunk which is NEVER a good combo

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@anony 3/22/30 — FTDS Bravo.

That anony wrote a good ending. Well done. No, very well done.

I’m usually one of the commentors who defends KB when people scream FTDS. Usually, with the way he leaves the characters feeling and/or saying outlines what will happen to end the story without having write down exactly what will happen. Usually it’s “good enough”.

“...and Cinderellas’s foot slipped perfectly into the glass slipper. The prince swept her up in his arms and placed her on his horse, and they rode away. FIN”

Do we have to say they get married? Do we have to say the mean stepmother and stepsisters lost any standing in the upper echelons of the community that they were trying so hard to break into? Do we have to say the oldest stepsister was raped and impregnated by a passing itinerant farm worker? Do we have to say the stepmother lived another 12 years, alone and embittered by the loss of status, a daughter with illegitimate child which they both abhorred, and youngest daughter who became the city bike? Do we have to say Ella and the Price had twin daughters and a son with Downs Syndrome which threatened the kingdom’s stability? Do we have to say “And they lived happily ever after... kinda-sorta. The End” ?

I think not. BUT...

In this story KB left us hanging. IMO. For shame, for shame, for shame.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

I think you can see the common consensus of those commenting... you'd get higher score if you continued the stories a little more

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

So, instead of a his-progeny, his wife is giving birth to his half-sibling. Yeah, that's pretty messed up. That's vendetta level, gettin' even shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written but too predictable! You left one clue that did it all - "My father making feel inadequate like when I was a child." You had NO WHERE ELSE TO GO for we knew that he must have fucked at his home and that is the reason why he come with them to their house to carry on the job – to show his son that he STILL wasn’t a MAN! Even the papers that said “He is sterile” was no surprise. I cannot for the life of me think of more than 2-stars.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

I do not like the outcome. He was wrong not telling her his sterile and now he has a child his own flesh and blood. What's wrong with raising the child?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
rn2711

if you were in this husbands position where you brought your widowed father to live with you for a while has sex and gets your wife pregnant then you try to raise that disgusting bastard child and see how you feel!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't understand the father's character well. On the one hand, He is some insensitive alpha type that continues to humiliate his son, but on the other, he is some half-senile chump that relied on his wife for everything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mike and Cindy got what that were wonting a baby. I understand that Cindy and the farther should not have been going around behind Mikes back and fucking. The wife could have told mike that she would like to try to get pregnant by the father with mikes knowing what was going on. like of commutation is the cause of all issues. right a follow up chapter with a ending where the family will get back together and even maybe have more children. have the father and son become better acquainted and (grandpa/dad) can watch the children grow up

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Where is the end of the story, why would you leave the reader hanging???

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

Cripe's sake. Finish the story.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

That would have been the ideal solution, except that he wasn't consulted, and the other two did it behind his back. Of course, based upon the writer's description of him, he wouldn't have been man enough or a strong enough man to handle it. His poor little fragile ego wouldn't allow that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good luck getting king bandor to finish this, he hasn't submitted anything in 2 years....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some of the feed back is pathetic. They got what they wanted a baby, yes. AT WHAT COST, adultery was the cost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All of you that have no problem with the father having sex with the guy's wife are horrible people. You expect the guy to just accept that? That's not his son, that's his brother...smh

His wife is an untrustworthy harlot, and his father is a piece of garbage. He should have beat the crap out of the father...

If somehow, Mike and Cindy would have agreed to have his father donate sperm, his father could have just masterbated and emptied into a condom. Cindy could try to use that to get herself pregnant. Many women baby trap nowadays doing that exact thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice work. And it's as finished as it needs to be, since they're finished. A child conceived in infidelity, his wife and his own father who cannot be trusted, and a baby that they tried to make him think was his ? Of course the story is finished.

And well done as well.

olblueyesolblueyesover 1 year ago

loved thjis short melodrama!! well written and all that.... hubby quite insecure and immature,,,maybe it could have worked out with some couseling, but cannot blame him for his reaction......getting blind ass drunk seems to be the cure all for a young mans problems in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story - incomplete ending. 2* for incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HIS BASTARD FATHER HAD SUCH A BIG MOUTH WITH HIM LIVING IN HIS HOUSE AND FUCKING HIS WIFE!! THE FATHER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THIS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HIS WIFE AND HIS FATHER ARE BOTH CHEATING BASTARDS!! SHOCKING THAT SOME CUNTS FIND THEIR BEHAVIOR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HIS FATHER WAS AN ARROGANT CHEATING BASTARD AND HE MUST COME BACK FOR THE SKANKING DAGHTER IN LAW!! WHAT A PRICK!!

BUT, SEEING AS THIS AUTHOR IS IN SENILE STAGES, HE MUST IDENTIFY WITH THE SON'S FATHER

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sigh, and of course, with this author, it's only ever the husband that gets shit on. He's pathologically unable to produce something that doesn't involve the adulterers getting off somehow.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story was ok but it’s only half a story. Why does the author do this? FINISH THE DAMN STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good ending! Although I would have stuck around to be there for the cheating slut. I’d hate for her to be alone when she had a terrible accident like falling down a flight of stairs. I’ll take care of dad when he comes back. He can be very clumsy too! It was so eerie about the premonition I had of my wife having an accident. She did and unfortunately lost the baby. My dad died peacefully in his sleep after being injected with insulin. So much sadness. What a shame. Story finished and with a happy ending, too!

NallusNallus5 months ago

Oh man, there has to be a fucking follow up to this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good start now follow up with a lynching party for his worthless father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
2108 Followers
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...