All Comments on 'Conditioned to be a Cuckold'

by iwallbt

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Unbelievable

You are a sad little man. I bet before this is over you'll suck a cock and eat cum. Sad little fucker you don't deserve a woman as sweet as she is. Bet you'll even have her fucking a 6 pack of black men all with 12 inch cocks or bigger. Get realistic please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You deserve her

How you ever got successful in anything is beyond me. But you've got the perfect woman for yourself. She's a selfish, manipulative bitch and you're a submissive little worm. And there's not even any decent sex in your story to save it from complete disaster. Take some advice, dude, save yourself some abuse and don't waste your time (or ours) with Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not a bad start

Not a bad start to the story, and solid for the cuckold genre. I'm not sure it makes sense that she'd still be hooking up with Greg if she thought he was too controlling, but maybe the sex is just that good for her.

That said I'm not sure I buy this as a true story.

ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowabout 19 years ago
Cool

Loved it so far mate! Make the ex-boyfriend have a really big dick too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
CUCKOLDING a Little worm - how PITIFUL

Now take note of the few sick pitiful jaded numb one's who complimate you. They will be your appreciative cuckolding audience.

The scores and comments will reflect how pitifully perverse and depraved disrespecting a male in this sorid way makes normal people feel. Author are you that sick? This isn't remotely close to erotic - just demeaning to normal males.

Move it to FETISH with pissing and the other sub-human crap.

Or you could use your talent to write about non-sick themes - so how sick are you author? FETISH or change?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it

I can't wait to read the rest of the story. Great begining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Unbelievable!

I cannot believe what a bitch she was and obviously still is, and you married to her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good start

never understood why people read stories like these only to leave the same boring negative comments.

Well written, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One more voice in the debate

What the fuck is wrong with people? You would think that here, at literotica, where we express our sexual fantasies and fetishes in an open and ostensibly anonymous environment, people would be open-minded. But no, some fuckers who don't share a fetish have to come along and complain and call it "sick." This story is good (not great, in my opnion, but good), and its moral perversion -- well, what's sex without moral perversion? The real sick fucks are the ones who continue to post negative reviews of cuckoldry stories simply because their minds are too closed off to deal with a fetish that isn't theirs -- and I'm sure they have some "sick" thoughts of their own.

If you really want to fight the high moral battle, start with the rape stories over in nonconsent. You'd still be petty little assholes, but at least you'd have a fucking sandbar's worth of moral ground to stand on. Fuck off and die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How sad....

that you believe manhood is measured in inches. Equally sad is your obvious need to be sexually humiliated. How fortunate for you that you found a woman so callous to oblige you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
SICK! HOW PATHETIC!

ENUFF SAID

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
No self respect

Man you have no self respect. If you were like that in high school no wonder you did not do anything until your senior year. You are such a loser that you deserve what has happened in your life and no one should give you any respect if this is what your life is all about. Good God man, why not turn into a gay guy or something because you are a real sickie. But then again I am sure if this goes any further we will see where she humiliates you into sucking off some guy.

orallyfx8tedorallyfx8tedabout 19 years ago
Truth

The true mark of a well written story is the depth of emotion that it evokes. This story seems to have touched a number of readers both positively and negatively. Good job! Those who try to insult the author reveal their own insecurity! Why would they choose to read from this catagory and then demean such an honest effort. If given a choice in the beginning of a relationship no man would choose to be cuckholded. Given the right circumstances, however, a strong willed woman could lead an infatuated lover into that role. It's what we do for love. I'm looking forward to the next installment, take your time and move slowly from one stage to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great keep it going!!!

YES LETS HEAR THE REST!! take no notice of negative comments! please tell us the rest of your life with that lovely bitch!! theres nothing better than watching your beautiful wife being fucked senseless by another man!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'm sure the author

has gotten more sexual pleasure from his wife than the guys who bitch and moan about what a wimp he is. ;-)continue please ...good luck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well written story

It seems irrational that people who do not like cuckold stories always seem to read them and post negative comments. It clearly has cuckold in the title, why read it then ? But then again,there are some real jerks out there who wouldn't recognise eroticism if it jumped up and bit them !!

I thought it was a great story and well written. Hope Part 2 comes soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MORE

Lets hear the rest of the story.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfabout 19 years ago
Personally I thought that it was a DUMB story

But if people like to read it thats fine.

When I was a car salesperson the saying was "there's an ass for every seat."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh Brother

If you were serious and you were really writing about yourself, I hope you have tons of self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Constructively Cuckolded - Double Negative?

Constructively: Not married, so why in Loving Wives???

Concerns: Perhaps because he has to the good sense to see how respecting his girl friend will be? Hmmm - doesn't look like that so far, just a depressing demeaning mind looking for a following of people who like a pitiful male somewhat pissing on himself or letting a loved one piss on him - to degrade him beyond the acceptable norm of reality.

Sounds like a fetish - wishing wanting or allowing sick mental and physical disrespect on oneself without the normal human reaction of depression or rejection by and from someone who supposedly cares?

Dehumanizing and vile abnormal human treatment does turn some people on - it can be agrued without question, but to avoid the normal persons anger and unacceptance move it to FETISH. To reach minds who applaud cuckolding put cuckolding in in FETISh where it may possibly find those who want or need the extremities of depravity as they have become so numb - so jaded - only dehumanizing debasing extremes excite thier senses.

Desensitizing the sexual mind occurs in degrees. Drunks don't start out as drunks. Drug users don't start out on crack. Its a progression of increased tolerance and greater growing need to reach the old satisfaction or reach new levels of arousal.

Its the way they are and without the desire to change and probably get some help, its the way they will be until they allow help or decide otherwise. Its a shame, but its thier choice until or if it gets worse and society is affected. Then we may read about them in a way they never visualized but some time ago. Its always a choice isn't it. Choices and consequence.

Think about it - then use small doses - its a longer life for those who want it and want to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great!

This is a very promising start, I'd advise you not to rush the follow up(s), take it slow.

Also, ignore the negative comments - it's incredible that people who obviously loathe cuckold stories choose to read a story with "cuckold" in the title! Do they go to the supermarket shouting "I hate Italian food" whilst tossing pasta and pizzas into the cart?

Oh, and as for the comment below this one - endless convoluted sentences with big words does not make you an intellectual - stick with the childrens books for now, and work your way up from there.

Looking forward to the part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
keep it coming

Bro.........this seems like a promosong story......a definite good start.....i cant wait 4 part 2

wiensubwiensubabout 19 years ago
Excellent!!

Firstly, thanks for the insight into your relationship.

I love the title. You would be surprised at the number of times that I have searched the web with the words "cuckold", "training" and "conditioning". Imagine my surprise and delight when I saw your submission and then read that it is a true story!

Excellent, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding!

Great start and can't wait for the next chapter.

For the people that don't like cuckold stories it's because they are

intimidated and scared of strong and sexy women lol

Any women they can't control scares men like the weak s**ts

cowards they are hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Stupid story.

5" is smaller than average but very functional. An aroused vagina is only 4" but the amazing organ with streach to accomidate much larger penises. Regardless, 5" or 8" the vaginia if filled up. Therefore, all of the same nerve endings are stumilated. Therefore, women cannot feel the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
pusillanimous!

Wimpy! hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Zero,

Zero, Zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
geat story ! !

Good one for sure !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
huh

"It will give the reader a unique perspective into how a normal guy could be lured into being turned on by being dominated and controlled by the woman he loves and adores." Wrong. A normal guy could never be lured into bullshit like that, only someone abnormally predisposed to being treated like shit by a faithless whore could be "lured." This story follows the same tired line of trying to find some not-very-damned-convincing argument meant to excuse or support dumbass behavior, then everyone is supposed to say "gee, it doesn't sound quite so fucked up since he didn't take a 15 inch dick encased in a sandpaper rubber up the ass!" If that's over your head, imagine a beautiful plate...lovely garnish..and the garnish surrounds a large piece of shit. The beauty of the plate and garnish really can't improve on the fact that you're looking at a plate of shit, and so, this story is filled with lots of words and ideas surrounding a theme that is....you guessed it....shit!

DevotaMaidDevotaMaidover 13 years ago
love it

would love to have a girlfriend like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The most perverted and mindless "story" of them all !!

By a perverted and mindless "writer" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
How long as it been iwallbt?

Year, two years since you've had sex with another person? :) how sad for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent job!

My wife and I got into it much differently, but you need to continue. I know exactly what it is like to get hard knowing the woman you worship has been with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WONDERFUL EROTIC STORY

Thank you for submitting a really intense and deeply sexual story. Please keep writing.

There are enough true believers to make your efforts appreciated and enjoyed, thank you.A grateful fan. 5 Stars....and screw those perverted sickos who prey on anyone who is different. Long live our freedom to be ourselves.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
He's a lawyer

that makes the divorce a piece of cake for him. And who would stay with a slut? What? Wait for her to bring something home you can't get rid of? Nope - she's toast and so is this dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing how comments are split.

Can anyone tell me why these haters bother ? They know what to expect. Don't read this category guys. Unless of course you get off of abusing people !

The cucks love these stories and always will, more power to their honesty.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
A LIFE of Trouble !

If this is a true story then the author has a life time of hurt due to his wifes infidelity.

If she has had plastic surgery at 30 years old it sounds to me she very insecure, and is is using a dominant facade to cover it up.

I wonder if she would be forgiving if our author husband had a few flings !

I fail to see how a wife can love a husband she can not respect and takes delight in humiliating him.

Seems husband must be the secure financial environment he provides which allows her to indulge in extra curriculum activities !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loser alert!

You're a loser and shouldn't be wasting anybody's time submitting your "true" stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude.. Keep your miserable scum life to yourself. you were full of crap about your feelings about your slut like any hopeless fuck would do. you're a cursed wimp.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Here it is, the start of something bad.

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More WACC crap

Is that all this category is?

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Awesome first chapter!!!

Incredible, I love it!!! Looking forward to more!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just...

Just a sad story about a woman without moral and a man without self-respect...Maybe they deserved each other...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope

This isn't a true story. It's pretty lousy fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even for fiction this was bad

A "true" story? You realize you're on a porn site on the worldwide web? That no one believes a word coming out of your mouth? The "this is a true story" storyline tag has been used and done to death. It adds nothing to the story and no one believes that this is a true story with the exception of morons like Bonnie and Vastie. Besides which, why would he do what she asks? He's embarrassed before the fact. No sense to actually commit the act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Boring and fake.

This story has to be the most boring story on this site. It also sounds fake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a request

either kill yourself or come outta the closet you pathetic worm, if that's true you're unfit to live

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Wait... this CANNOT be a true story!... C'mon - really???

You know who need to be blame for this whole fiasco here?

Not Laurie - she may be fucking evil, so evil in fact that I truly cannot understand how any high school girl could become so irredeemably twisted, such behavior could be view OK for someone who hasn't vote yet (she probably is a true sociopath)... but, ultimately, she's only playing with a willing toy.

No, the person to blame here is whomever turned out to be poor Mark's pathetic, sad excuse of a father. Because, even as a horny virgin, a guy gotta have some fucking self-respect, and clearly this young lad didn't AT ALL! I thought he was raised by religious zealots - so where the fuck was his shitty dad when it was time to warn him that women were all EVIL SUCCUBUS, UNHOLY CREATURES OF SATAN that would try to twist you to lose your faith, and sent you to eternal perdition (which, ironically enough, actually turned out to truly be the case here)?!?!?! Isn't that usually the M-O for this type of people? And what kind of 'strict religious household' allowed any of their children to date or even have lunch with someone OUTSIDE OF THEIR CHURCH without meeting them first? That shit doesn't passed the bullshit test at all!

Fuck... 'Got to say something extremely controversial here, but, given the fact that iwallbt hasn't posted anything around here in almost a decade, that he never bothered finishing this sad 'based on a true story' tale, and that there's a fairly good chance Mark is actually his avatar... I kinda hope he's dead. I really hope he killed himself.

Far from me to wish senseless death on anyone, but put it to you this way: at the start of this morbid story, Mark claims to be 38 and still with Laurie... which mean that, not only did spend HIS WHOLE ADULTHOOD AS A CUCKOLD, but it also means he has been under her thumb, letting shitheads fuck her and eating their cum in her pussy, for TWO DECADES. He doesn't anything else, but this life... now ain't that the most depressing thing you've ever heard? So yeah - boy do I wish he killed himself, after realizing how FUBAR his first serious relationship made him. Sure, it would be must better if he somehow managed to walk away from the witch - now THAT would be a story worth reading, watching a sad cuck reaching total bottom, before raising like the phoenix and flying away from the evil bitch that spend half his life trying to turn him into ashes! - but, just by the way he wrote about her... that was just not going to happen.

The funniest thing about this: the author never finished this (thank God!... but posted "19 Year Old Girlfriend Cuckolded Me", which is actually a good story, but is the lowest rated post he has here! lol You cannot make this up... yet, somehow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah right!

You claim to be a successful executive yet you don't know how to spell HEELS?

Bullshit.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
God this category attracts some screwball wifeless bitches

As authors.

RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
Wonderful tale. Reminded of a ferret and a rabbit.

It was wonderful how this very experienced women showed him the wonders of the world yet still controlled him perfectly. The evidence was there,that others had the free run of her body,but he was forbidden. His submissive nature was demonstrated by the fact that he simply accepted that he was only to have a small portion of what was free to other guys. He is ideal cuckold material and obviously would make a great husband,who would work hard to improve their lot,and at the same time not question her right to come and go as she pleased. I wish that more had been made of what a hard working and earnest student he was,rather than “Going out with my buddies” If he is to be the perfect cuckold he must demonstrate that he can be performing at his job,while she is free to please herself,and IS pleasing herself. He must be introduced to the slippery evidence of her freedom,and helped to overcome more of his upbringing- and learn to clean her up. No harm will come to him in this fantasy scenario. He will simply accept that he DOES have a sex life,even if he never actually gets to fuck Laurie,even after many years together,it is just that his sex life is not usual. Of course,he must wear a cage eventually,so that sexual pleasure is granted by her permission. This is such a story that enables many spinoffs long after it has been read.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A true story about a whore and a feckless cuck? Sure dickbreath, I believe you. Like I believe Bernie isn't a Commie.

KStewCuckoldedR_PatzKStewCuckoldedR_Patzabout 3 years ago
Great story!

Laurie is perfect.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Glad the abortion you considered a writing career here ended very quickly.

Sure dickbreath, I believe you. Like I believe Trump and his merry band of witless wonders aren't fascist neo-Nazis (which they are btw)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Get your head out of your ass boy! She is trash and you had better throw it out before there is a little package comes along. A girl that I dated was dancing way to close with another guy that asked her to dance while we were out. We had claimed that we were exclusive. I was upset and you could say I was jealous. When she returned to our table she could tell I was. She said if you are going to be jealous we need to back of on our relationship. I stood up and said I agreed because no on was going to treat me like you just did and I walked away. I heard that after I left that Romeo was trying to get her to dance more and she refused. By the time I got home there was a message from her to call. I called her asking what she wanted. She apologized for treating me the way she did. I said apology accepted. I asked if I could ask her a question? Yes . What would you have done if I accepted Ariel's invitation to dance? She said she understood and it wouldn't happen again unless she and I agreed it was ok. We have 2 children and 4 grandchildren now. Not going to be in a one sided relationship with anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love can make you blind and stupid. But she is a cruel bitch that needs a lesson.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Oh yeah that was as real as a MAGA't scoring higher than a 12 on an IUQ test.

Laughably bad you poor little repressed gay dude.

What you wrote is literally a by the numbers cuck story which therefore proves how false this whole pile of shit is. Being conditioned would take more time than that, unless the skank you wrote knew you were secretly gay (which we know you are) before you did.

Either way it was a side splitting bit of humor.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Get your head out of your ass boy! She is trash and..."

What sort of simple minded retard posts a comment thinking he's (and lets face it, it's a guy) reading a true account of a real relationship? He's the same sort of idiot that thinks the guys and gals in Friends really did live in an apartment on NY. This 'get your head out of your ass' is a perfect example of why there should be minimum IQ levels for internet access.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous