All Comments on 'That's the BIG Cock I Need'

by ineedsomedrugsnow

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
my, what scum!

a slut betrays not only her brainy fiance for sex with the brawny bro, but also betrays the brawny bro's fiance, the slut's future sis-in-law. and they plan to continue.

what love for their fiances, their family!

i hope brainy dale and ann find out and dump the slut mandy and andrew before the marraige! Dale is already suspicious.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
bad

I am not part of the moral majority but this story is awful. if you are going to write a sexy story whether it involves cheating of not develope the charactors a bit.

This is so poor and so short its not even a good stroke story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
slut

Gee she says she is a slut and cheats with soon to be brother in law. Nice women .. not sexy or erotic

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 19 years ago
To: ineedsomedrugsnow

Change your pen name to Imfullofdrugsalready.

You have to be to post shit like this "story".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
cool man

be good if he fucked her arse next time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Punish the lady

Oh how I like to visualize him hurting the babe. That is what sex is all about. Men giving, men bashing, men getting their pleasure, all at the expense of women getting hurt, women get put in their sexual place, women lusting in their ability to give men the pride of conquering, using the female body to use up their testerone highs. That is women's place, and the kind wimps that give them soft and loving sex deprive them of the best kind of joy a woman can have at the hands of a brutal guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
JUST A FUCK

She wanted a big dick and Andrew gave it to her, case closed.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
The 3 F's

Andrew was a person of the old adage. Find them, fuck them and forget them and Mandy became a part of Andrew trokia.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Too Short

The story lacks deapth in its characters and in its descriptions of what occured. She was a slut and he has a big cock and likes to hurt women. That's all we know.

We needed more information about the two so that we could actually care about them or about what happens. Next time try to add some background about your main characters so that they are developed more fully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It Sucks

There was no depth to the characters or the story. If you are going to write a story make it a story not a paragraph. Put more info about the the characters and more detail about the whole event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Big Cock needed.

A big cock is sure way to make a woman cream her panties. I have personally experienced seeing my wife creaming in her panties on seeing one big cock. My Younger brother G had come to visit us and was spending three nights with us at our house for a business visit. After the first nights drinks and dinner he went to the room adjoining ours and we also retired for the night. During the course of our love making at night i found a new fervour in my wifes action and she confided that she had seen G in the toilet when he was changing for the night and was really surprised at seeing such a big cock on him and was really mesmerised by it. I asked if she was keen to sample it and she pulled my cock and screamed yes. I asked her to take time and that i would try to get her with him. She said no and she wanted to taste him that night only and cajoled me to let her sample his wares. My wife H then kissed me and through the toilet entered his room and later as she described to me was fucked and sucked by G Thrice that night. She relived the action with him again for the other two nights and in the mornings also and ignored me for him far all the three nights and days and was fully fucked over seventeen times in the 72 hours and full of his cum every night. She practically waits for his every visit to our city and is hooked on to his 10 inch cock although I am no small in the dpartment with a 8" and thick cock. We have double teamed also with her after that but she still likes to ride his ten incher and suck him. A big cocks advantage.

Psionic_XPsionic_Xover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story, red hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my ex sucked

I need dick bad in my tight pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
End of one Marriage

Just as well file the divorce papers now as it obvious she wont be able to stop once started and hubby will not want her loose pussy after fucking big ole Andrews super dong.

on top of that sister in law will also be in the mix for divorces.

Cheaters always get caught then whine about it. not so this time i guess

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Another

Another much overused LW setup for a cheating whore.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

THAT'S THE BIG COCK I NEED

That is actually the desire of the writer, and if he met a few women he'd realize that this was idiotic and it exposed hos latent homosexual desires....totally denied desires, which is truly sad for him.

I am hoping that by now he's happily trying larger and larger butt plugs to make his husband a slap happy dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YAWN...

DOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous