All Comments on 'Male Slave Strapon Humiliation'

by Herbie625

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
slave to the crowd

Great story! Loved that it was a wife doing it to her husband!

If it was a private estate, with lots of acerage, the wife could of removed the ball gag as she paddled her husbands ass, whipped his cock and balls, and used the shocker on her husband. The yelling and screaming would of been very dramatic and entertaining for the crowd that was gathered.

I know the story stated that it was a club that they belonged to, but inviting friends and family especially female, would be even more humiliating for him and dominating for the wife. Especially if the wife removes the blindfold so her husband could see who was gathered to see his public humiliation of being dominated by his wife.

At the end of the show the wife should of had her husband suck her cock clean, like a guy does after he unloads his cum in one of her holes.

Next time she publically humiliates her husband she should try a squirting strapon.

Maybe even a double dong, or strapless, not letting him cum till she does.

Maybe make a mold of her husbands cock (sounds like he has a good sized one) and fuck him with is own cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Amazing trick to open his mouth and stick his tongue out whilst wearing a gag !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Job on your First Story

Well written and imagined. I think it would be interesting to hear more about the prelude to this scene. It’s always exciting to hear how a married couple arrive at thiskind of Ds relationship. It’s part of the build of a good sex story. How they admitted their kinks and fetishes to each other. How they found this club. What led up to this demonstration. Anyway, Congrats on writing a first story here on Lit.com.

It feels like it could be continued as a prelude or a follow up.

L O R

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 4 years ago
Dang!

I feel as though I missed out on life. I’ve always desired a woman to dominate me and I would perform to her satisfaction in the way Slave H did. Ohhh Seagrams take me away!

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story but...

You kept saying this is what mr H 'Likes'. It shouldn't matter at all what 'he' likes, he's a slave. If She enjoys humilating and dominating him completely, that's all that should matter.

Claudia69Claudia69about 3 years ago
How I WISH!!

How I wish my wife would give me this kind of treatment...I would even love to suck some cocks and lick some pussy while I am getting reamed...This story makes me horny...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally humiliating for slave H. I wish this were to happen to me, but without the blindfold so I could see all of the people in the crowd.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good, no complaints. I would have loved to hear about a Bigger Strapon since he took 8 of 10 inches, plus Asses don't bottom out, they just get stretched. He needed to be stretched and a 12 inch then a 14 inch then a 14 inch with a Pool Cue ball would be interesting. Also, a Box of long thin Candles that one by one widen the anus opening causing more and more pressure. Next, revisiting the paddle with the visitors and guests turning our slaves ass to a hot seat of fire would and could only be topped by the blindfolded fear, that he was about to get castrated. An Eslastrix attached to his balls after a couple of rounds of various ball busting, which for some reason often causes women to laugh and giggle. Paddling his balls with a 2 x 2 board between is spread legs making his nuts dance around like popcorn. Having the guest who win little games of chance have the opportunity to paddle his nuts with the NUT STICK to the delight of the audience as the slave, while restrained and detained still has enough slack to hop and dance around on one leg and then the other as his testicals are tested and bounced and swell. Telling the slave he's going to probably have at least one ruptured testical before the night is over and letting the crowd hear that forecast. Then asking who would be the one to do the POPPING! After getting several Volunteers, the Host declares that there might be more than one ball popped tonight, and that the ball busting will continue even after a rupture takes place. This painful fact will delight and excite the crowd to a frenzy and the multiple ball busting volunteers proceed to tear into the Slave with various pre planned activities including balls squished in a vice, ball kicking, ball punching, sqyeezed and twisted balls and finally, balls hit by a foam bat and 2x2 stick. Then when the balls are put in an Band Elastrator with the smallest bands available, and the crowd is asked in just one band is enough, the roar of approval for a second banding will make the slaves eyes bug out in painful terror as another band is added cutting the official castration time in half. As the slave runs around naked and shrieking in pain, some cream is added to his aching ball sack, too bad it's Muscle balm which sets his slapped, squeezed, pounded and twisted swollen balls on fire. The hopping bow legged dance that insues will no doubt delight the crowd and make the decision to officially Castrate the Slave , Perhaps, even easier...."Do you want those painful balls gone now?" You know that one of them is already popped. The other is about ready to go. May as well do a clean sweep a nut you totally, which just leaves one 6 inche question doesn't it." It would make the slave look better in pink panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To previous anon commentor.

I hope someday you get to experience first hand, what you described.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Proof read. And spell check.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Who is who Mistress or Mistress T: slave H or slave T? get it straighten out and EDIT PLEASE:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous