All Comments on 'The Accident Ch. 05'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Human Response

His was response a long jilted man could feel. I am appreciative for your real life ending as it made him and the situation complex and real to what can happen.

Your talent is appreciated - With Regard

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Well written on a powder keg subject,,

I liked this chapter because it written on the demons attacking John mind. His get back at Bill in Jail, his hurting of Sue for hurting. I think he made the right decision to get the divorce, because a time a part would cause him to get the urge to visit and get his feeling hurt again.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
There is something

that will have to occur to remove his anger and they can remarry. It happns. Persinally, I think he should figure out what he needs to remove his anger. Where is this counselor that can't determine his problem and how to alleviate it?? Get another counselor!!! His anger release with Sue SHOULD have absolved it with her.

I guess he'll have to wait for Bill to get out of prison and beat his ass to feel his anger disappear.

If Sue was drugged she has much less blame for her actions.

His anger should be only against Bill. So what's with it coming out at any time?? I can understand his anger but not anger directed at everyone. But since he has the anger against Sue, also, it is best if he stays away from her. It's apparently anger that is deep down but it must be there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ah, the droogs appear

you like that plot device of the seducer using drugs, don't you curious2c?

mind you the drugs came out of no where in this story. at least i cannot recall any hint before.....

well, at least they got divorced, if they get remarried years later, when they haven't been able to find anyone else, that is one thing; but until the husband revealed anger i certainly thought you were going for an unreal super fast reconcilliation.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 19 years ago
Sad, but believable!

These things are not easily forgiven or fixed. This series has been extremely interesting. We will be waiting for the next installment, in about a month? Good job!

romaq7705romaq7705about 19 years ago
one down, one to go...

one down, one to go. sue should be next. she's using the drug thing to rid herself of responsiblity for her actions. arguably it does but only a bit. let me see if i got this right.

on hindsight, sue claims bill worked on her from day 1 with the most sublte hints and most probably drugged her when they 1st had sex. she says she felt guilty and didnt have sex with him for a few a weeks after that.

a client bought her and bill drinks and she did it with bill the 2nd time. from then on she didnt feel guilty enough to fuck bill several times a week after work until bill and a client fucked her lights out one night. she then laid low for a few weeks until that fateful night of the accident.

questions bug me. yes, if bill drugged her the first 2 times that is rape and it absolves her. but by her own admission, she fucked him several times a week after work since then. methinks that's at least 3x but wouldn't be surprised if it's a daily after work thing for them.

questions like what exactly happened on those days sue fucked bill? did they have drinks somewhere 1st then went to the motel? what alibis did sue use on bill to cover her tracks? didnt john notice the sudden overtime work sue's been getting? didnt john notice her just fucked afterglow when she came home? didnt john think it odd when she came in fresh as a daisy when she should be sweaty and tired after overtime work? didnt john suspect anything wrong when sue wouldnt make love to him?

my thinking is sue and bill didnt stop for drinks and went directly to the motel after work fucked like rabbits for 3 hours and sue went home. other times, they would fuck lunchtime so as not raise suspicions. my point is, where are the drugs during these times?? bill didnt need them as by susan's own admission, she was beginning to enjoy the sex with bill and actually looking forward to it. the drugs most probably came into play when the bill and the client fucked susan and a few weeks later on the day of the accident, as shown by sue's drug test.

so that means bill technically raped her 4 our of the 24 times they had sex. (24 bec she told john they did it once or twice a week for 4 months, i took the average). 20 out of the 24 times sue was a willing slut for bill-doing things she never did or even think of doing with her husband john.

as things stand now, she's using the 4 times bill raped her to cover the 20 times she willingly betrayed john. i think the anger john feels is bec of this. in john's mind, sue didnt and hasnt come clean. she betrays him and show remorse by insulting john's intelligence by lying. if i were john, sue leaves me no other course of action- revenge.

one down, one to go. sue should get hers as well.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
sad

So far a very good but sad story. Its hard to believe that two people can love each other as much as these two and can not be together. But this dose happen sometimes. Me I like happy ending so I will wait and hope they find a way to be back together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
anger

that i can understand ... revenge i can understand ... the feelings of hurt and despair ... yeah... what she did undermined his feeling of manhood.... she took his manhood and trampled all over it... a mans ego is so fragile.. and for her to do things with someone else she never did with him would be a knife that would cut deep...and even if she wanted or tried to later if she did all it would do is remind him of what she did with someone else instead of her hubby who she suppossedly loved... why him and not me in all the years we knew each other and never offer to do that for me...and now all at once ... yeah she will ... is she just doing this out of guilt... must be as she wouldnt do this before... there are feelings here that may never be resolved and if so will take time and a lot of talking out to settle... any time she would do something she didnt before would be a reminder that she did it with him but not me so is this just her way of trying to make me feel better or is she thinking about him when she does this... when she held back with him then opened up to someone else ...that is something to a normal male will always be there and will be a very hard issue to get over... maybe down the road and maybe he needs to do those same things with a few others so he knows what he hasbeen missing ... and maybe he needs two relationships now ...one with his wife and one with the other woman who does what his wife never did before ...and probably shouldnt again just so she dont remind him of her cheating... the thing is can his wife learn to share him as it washer fault this happened anyway ... if she wants him back to me that would really be the solution.. to do as she did before and have a mistress to do what she never would ...he with one one night the other the next that way all are happy sue has hubby back ...he has his love of his life ... and he has the sex she denied him all the time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GHB? Are you serious?

Ya pulled another, "drugged wife plot point" out of your ass. Of course, you had to do it, otherwise it would really be her fault, and we just can't have that now, can we? Any remorse on her side is a blatant lie. You nailed it in the first chapter when he questioned if she ever loved him (or even herself).

You do this almost every fucking time, have a strong set-up and then throw it all way on a poorly plotted ending, trying to force them back together and absolving the wife. You must really have a poor view of women to believe that the are incapable of thinking for themselves.

Whatever believability there was in the first chapters is completely gone, and all that's left is pure bullshit.

Why bother posting any other chapters. All one has to do is read the rest of the stuff you posted and it will all become apparent. This isn't a variation on a theme or another story in the same genre, it's the same fucking story. Only the names have been changed to protect the inane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Horrible cop out

Of course, the wife was drugged. No way could she have cheated on her own.

Are you aware that GHB renders a woman unconscious, so that she has no memory of what was done to her? It does not turn a woman into a nymphomaniac. Sue was a more than willing participant, and you totally let her off the hook by bringing in the drug angle. Like I said, a disappointing cop-out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
get real, if she was drug

give her a break if she was druged and stop feeling sorry for yourself.help her get over this chapter in your lives.fuck the doctor,you and her work it out.you new her before the doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Drug info

There should be a rule that any story that involves drugs should depict them realistically. This is from Project GHB's webpage (do a google for them if you want more):

"GHB’s depressant effects on the brain in low doses produce a high or euphoric feeling as inhibitions are depressed. When the dose is increased, profound coma results.

...

The dosage response of GHB is quite steep, meaning that a tiny increase in dose may cause a dramatic increase in symptoms and, thus, in risk. Variable effects mean that a teaspoon might be perfect one time, but may become an overdose the next time! It is also important to be aware of the consequences that occur when GHB is mixed with other chemicals. For instance, mixing GHB with alcohol or other depressants is even more likely to result in death."

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgabout 19 years ago
I agree about the drugs

I really liked this story when it started but it seems to be going down a familiar path - husband uses the excuse of drugs to forgive his wife no matter how much evidence says they should never reconcile. Now she isnt even feeling guilty anymore (just like she didnt during her affair). She has latched onto Bill being a predator and the drugs as a way to absolve herself.

I agree with other posters re: drugs being an unrealistic excuse - the drugs may have lowered her inhibitions (I find this difficult to believe as well - drugs that dont affect your behaviour or memory or coordination etc. and dont do anything but make you horny for a specific guy?) but they didnt make her continue the affair. She kept meeting bill knowing what was going to happen & its damn hard to get a drug to make her do that I would say.

The husband had it right in the first chapter and nothing has happened to make the wife more sympathetic imo. She is sorry she got is all & would be pulling trains by now if she hadnt been caught. She admitted it herself.

Im not saying they cant reconcile but I would really hate it if they got back together now with drugs/predators as an excuse. It doesnt seem she gives two shits about the husband so I cant understand why he would want to get back together. She doesnt even seem to remember she did anything wrong anymore (not the sex either for you knee-jerk hedonists).

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
No sympathy for Sue

This is more of a technical concern, but I think that the introduction of the drugs came too late in the story. By the time that discovery was made I had already formed an opinion on Susan’s behavior.

In ‘Jessica Goes Wild’, drugs were used first to force, the wife into submission and then blackmail was used to continue the adultery. However, in that story the entire adulterous episode lasted a few days. Here Susan has continued this dance for months.

I will grant that an argument could be made that the initial sexual encounter with Bill was rape. But what about the ongoing affair? Why did Sue continue these encounters? It was not the drugs, unless one counts the endorphins generated by the elicit sex.

If Sue’s ultimate redemption is based in part, upon her seeing a ‘shrink’ to understand her dependencies, then why is not the same benefit available to Bill?

You see the problem I have is that I do not see very much difference between Bill and Sue so any revenge against Bill needs to be shared by Sue in order to be justified.

In this entire tale, I cannot help but feel very sorry for John. This affair has really screwed him up royally. Divorce became his only alternative. I’m eagerly waiting to see how he comes to, or if he comes to, some state of healing…hopefully with Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Write what you like

I think all you people who say curious2c writes the same stuff over and over should read something else. I did agree with some views such as the drug being realistic and the wife going back is her choice though. The story is shaping out interesting, erotic parts asside you have created a interesting plot. The thing that separates good and great stories are taking out what is expected and still be interested in the story still. I do think you wrapped up Bill a little too quickly I hope we hear more of his situation. Also I am happy you showed that the husband was still angry at the wife this has a very believable feel to it. Keep up the good work and if you feel your losing quality of the story take a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
STill Waiting

Still waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Shitty

You don't write worth a fuck.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Did great

curious2c i think you over do your stories sometimes but that chapters was for the best john did well divorcing from sue so they can get on with there lifes.

Atlanta,Ga

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Right on the mark

Bill went down and John discovered that his hatred was too dangerous to permit any relationship with the ex. The divorce was sacramented. The writing was excellent! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Minority vote

I think this story is well written, but John should shit or get off the pot. Hhe has been bitching and whing for 4 chapters now. if he can't get over it ,divorce her. Just stop whining and feeling sorry for himself.

the Ct. Yankee

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A VACATION IN LINE WITH A BREAK

UP--OFF--IN...INSERT YOUR OWN. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story but I'm really getting sick of his whining! This dude has mental issues and won't quit whining about everything!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Sigh

Someone needs to grow a pair.

Good writing but the repetitive sniveling is distracting from an otherwise great read.

Sigh.......

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Moan, whine, snivel, cry

I don't know if I'll finish this sob story. Has he got ANY spine at all?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Not her fault, she was drugged! Now, her husband got angry and fucked her a little hard.

Pity, Pity. What a wimp bastard and what a whining slut she is. Nothing is her fault, those nasty drugs he slipped her made her screw and blow other men and blow him all over town. Too damn hard. I hope they end up apart. This husband is still a wimp. None of it is the wife's fault, NOTHING! crap!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

This chapter seemed to be contradictory to the previous one. You wrote it as if they were having sex for the first time. You even had the main character thinking that his wife had never done these things to him before. I was fairly certain that she did most of these things in the chapter before. Just came across as disconnected. The writing was also a bit choppy. The whole bit about the date rape drug confuses me. Once an author introduces this into the plot, it should be game over. It was not her fault. That's why they call it a rape drug. At that point the story should be over. She was not responsible. I understand you have him saying that it doesn't make a difference to him. He still is having a hard time taking her back. On some level I can understand that. Sometimes we don't have control over our own emotions. The fact that he uncontrollably hurts her alludes to this. However, you needed to more fully develop this plot line to make it believe able.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never fear....

...Sue the company whore will soon have her bed filled with hard cocks, one and two, possibly more at a time!

I'm sure it's much like losing your virginity and you can't go back to holding hands. In this case however, Sue will need her cock by the two's and three's.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Drugged

He must have known relatively soon after the accident that she had been drugged, I would have thought that that would have mitigated his feelings at least somewhat.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
you have me confused as you talk in circles

he tells her she had tested positive for GHB at the hospital, and there were other drugs also, a cocktail including an opiate. after which she responds saying that must be why she was so compliant, and then he says:

"As she had begun to talk about her being so pliable to his wishes, my anger had shot up instantly. I knew that he had drugged her now, and even with that knowledge I still got very mad about what she had done with him and for him."

as if he didn't know for sure until her comments back to him.

which is it?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
confused and bemused

at dinner he tells her he knows she had been drugged and even the cocktail that was in her system.

so

the hospital knew she had a drug cocktail in her system, including GHB and an opiate, but didn't tell her or the police!!!, Some how (only) her husband found out?

Supposedly she was only drugged the first four times, and yet three months later (GHB doesn't stay in the system) she is still being drugged?

and no one says or does anything.

so much for participating willingly and "being so pliable"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Pot meet Kettle"

"John...I know you didn't mean to. I think that you have some issues though. Serious ones."

THE FUCKING, THREE HOLE CUM DUMP, CHEATING ***WHORE*** WIFE AS THE "BALLS" TO SUGGEST HER "FAITHFUL" HUSBAND HAS ISSUES?????

FUCK YOU CURIOUS2C AND THEN CRAWL BACK UNDER THE "CUCK" ROCK YOU CAME FROM ...

YOU

FUCKING

SLIMY

WHORE WIFE APOLOGIST

THIRD RATE

PIECE

OF

SHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sue suffered ... oh boo hoo!

Fucking CUNT deserved to be ass raped by 20 BBC's with AIDS!

EAT SHIT Curious2CUCK ... and die ASSHOLE!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Still hot reading

Your sex scenes are terrific!

Drugging her helps me a lot towards understanding her cum dumpster behavior. Thank you.

It still doesn't explain why she didn't stop it or didn't continue to feel guilt and even looked forward to fucking him more when she wasn't drugged.

Her continued behavior towards Bill and her husband is still not reconciled with the image of a loving wife.

Enjoying the hell out of this story though! Really hits the spot for sexual reading.

Some of the hottest I've read and decent story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Date rape or not, which is it?

If she was date-raped, then the husband can't blame her for what happened. Every person is different though; he may or may not be able to get past it. Not his fault, not her fault; consider it a human frailty, an idiosyncrasy. But if he knew about it from the beginning, why didn't he bring it up then and start dealing with it? Why no police involvement at that point?

The story is written as if those drugs were NOT involved; she remembers everything that happened, she eagerly participated in all of it, she rationalized her way through the guilt, and did all this frequently. At the beginning when John eavesdrops on Sue and Bill in his home, they're discussing the accident and how sorry they each are about even having the affair. She tells Bill he's a good lover and has a wonderful cock; that certainly doesn't sound like something a date-rape victim would say to her rapist. It doesn't show remorse or shame on her part to tell Bill, "I just loved the sex we had". Besides, I really don't think there's a drug available that can turn a "normal" woman into a craven slut - not without her feeling at least some effects.

You're a good writer, Curious. I enjoy most of your stories (I don't like all of Stephen King's either, so you're in good company), but I'm beginning to tire of this one. The way the beginning was written leads us to believe, hell, to KNOW, that Sue was doing this of her own free will and loved every minute of it. Suddenly introducing date rape drugs smacks of deus ex machina, which is a poor plot device to use for leading your readers to a reconciliation - which is where this story appears to be headed. Thanks for the effort though, you ARE a good writer and you're becoming even better.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 7 years ago
the drug thing again,

it doesn't work, there is no way that a woman drugged is going to a) be conscious during the rape without knowing what is going on. If you know what is happening you can say no or she is giving consent. b) if she is unconscious she is not going to remember the act or get up and go home straight after. All cases of date rape have little knowledge of the event and take some time to recover consciousness. It is obvious to them that they are drugged. Sue had no knowledge of being drugged so gave her consent willingly. The rest is BS. TK

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years ago
Big loophole...

When you see her reactions at the beginning to her being caught in her cheating and trying to redirect his questions and not being truthful about something things (the three some for example) that he needed to know....

You can't blame it all on the drugs. She wanted it and remembered it and seemed to look forward to it.

Cut your losses and run buddy.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Date rape doesn't matter, it does but not like that

One date rape? Yeah that's totally on the boss, but over and over again for what was it 4 months? That's not the drugs fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So what happened to her loving him forever no matter what?

And never giving up on him?

Once again she cant keep her promises

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
anger issues

Good. Glad to see the anger issues as the cheating, drug or not, would of course have an affect on him. It has to. So many stories have husbands "reclaim" their wife and life is good. So ya, he's horny, but knowing all that first time sex stuff with him is all because of Bill! She rarely gave him blow jobs to completion now she wants it all. Never deep throated him now his balls are in her eyes, Ass play, sexy stripping.... all reminds him of Bill.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 4 years ago
What a cop out...

Using the sexual predator/date rape drug angle was just an excuse to get some form of revenge to satisfy the BTB crowd. There was no mention of drugs in the first chapter and the husband wouldn't be the person who would find that info out. No hospital would give someone's patient info out like that.

I'm not even going to finish the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can't read anymore.

She's playing him like fiddle. I'm done with this predictable story. He was a cuke wannabe in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"You're still apologizing and trying to take all the blame for your actions. It wasn't all you Sue. You know as well as I do, especially now, that SOB Samuels was responsible for most of what happened. "

More cuck-bleating. If women lack moral agency, as most authors here seem to think, why would one ever want a woman in any responsible position? This is just a standard cliche used to sell a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stop. Don't say another word. You're still apologizing and trying to take all the blame for your actions. It wasn't all you Sue. You know as well as I do, especially now, that SOB Samuels was responsible for most of what happened. He set us both up and worked on you until you slipped. I know that now. Yes, you slid on us, but I'm still here, and I'm trying to hold you from falling as much as you are fighting to stay here. Don't beat yourself up."

Why is it that we still stick to the notion that a woman is not responsible for her actions and try to find reasons to excuse her actions???

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Egad... This wife's character is a sociopath. I don't need to explain. Think about it. The character portrayed is emotionally vacuous and has an immense ability to rationalize for ill or well. She needed a therapist to tell her what her proper reactions should be. Not a person capable of deep personal connection. Living with her would be like throwing the dice daily and not knowing what your score will be. Yikes. The guy should have distanced, grieved for his loss, and moved on. His mistake was trying to move on before he grieved properly. It takes time to do that so the emotional wreckage dulls. He wasted a personable, loving girlfriend on a senseless rebound.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope the world will get over your decision to stop reading this fictional story.

LacastrianLacastrian2 months ago

"Stop. Don't say another word. You're still apologizing and trying to take all the blame for your actions. It wasn't all you Sue. You know as well as I do, especially now, that SOB Samuels was responsible for most of what happened. He set us both up and worked on you until you slipped. I know that now. Yes, you slid on us, but I'm still here, and I'm trying to hold you from falling as much as you are fighting to stay here. Don't beat yourself up"

YOU ARE KIDDING? IT'S NO ONE BUT SUE'S FAULT THAT SHE CAN'T KEEP HER LEGS CLOSED

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous