All Comments on 'Stretch Me into a Slut'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Another Home Run

Brittni you continue to amaze me with how hot your stories are. Guess that Zane is history...why not your parents didn't like him anyway. It is fun to enjoy multiple guys in a pussy who don't freak when touching another cock. 5+ Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stretch me too

Britt, this is a fantasy of mine. You are so raw and slutty. I love your writing. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Done it again

Brittni you have an utterly filthy mind... and that’s why all your readers love you! You’ve done it again: 5 stars

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 5 years ago
Utterly wonderful horny ball-draining erotica! Five!

Brittni.. you hit the nail on the head with this one, not only because it is so well written (which it most definitely is), but because stretching a woman or seeing a woman stretched is a fantasy of mine. I love imagery where a woman tries different items, exotic objects and the like until her pussy or anus is gaping wide (and this work captures that sentiment perfectly). You have the nastiest and most wonderful pen on Literotica. Bravo!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Great Story!

Another 5 stars, Britt! Been waiting for something new from you! Always arousing reading what was in your mind while wishing I were in your body!

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 5 years ago
High five

My only critique is that the story could also be stretched longer. It has more than enough material for a multipart series: from the fantasy of pussy gaping to erotic play with an older man to fucking bareback for the first time to becoming a gang bang slut for five men and discovering double vaginal penetration ...

On the other hand, you have such a talent for writing compact stories choked full with action. What may seem overdone with others feels just right with you.

Lugls0066Lugls0066over 5 years ago
Another great story

Britt you have done it again. The idea of being picked up at a mall and getting fucked in every angle and position possible by an older man is a real turn on for me. Just wonder if this is true. Five stars all the way. Gale

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I would love to see this particular story continued with the girl being stretched even further. There are so few stories like this on this site.

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 5 years ago
Hole-ee streeeetch, Britni!

Brittni, as usual your story goes beyond any normal erotica and ventures into the fantastical. I must admit I prefer tight to stretched, but I would love to be part of the process you describe. Or even just see it.

Five stars, of course, and a standing ovulation...I mean, ovation.

Wildspur55Wildspur55over 5 years ago
Stretch me too

I love reading your stories that stretch the limits of sexual experiences.

SoazoldmanSoazoldmanover 5 years ago
Wild and crazy

Love it. Maybe a little over the top but fun anyway.

MajorInchfluenceMajorInchfluenceover 5 years ago

Brittni: I enjoyed the story; brimming with your trademark enthusiastic verve and flare for extreme spontaneity. Your crowning talents are both your powerful, very refined imagination, combined going beyond the expected to articulate thoughts / concepts in ways that are surprisingly hot /horny. Plus, being smoking hot and attracting lovers, in real life, gives you the loads (and loads) of grist for the mill. You seem to enjoy your life and approach sex and your sexual dominion with this playful innocence that makes everyone want to be with /in /on-top of you (haha). You inspire people with your words and stories, even if they are a bit zany outlandish at times. Who cares. Your fantasies act as is a great escape /outlet from the doldrums of reality. Keep being you, injecting your hormonal zest and orgasmic release into the our lives.

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
Good story.

Well-written and good to read. Though I thought the ending with her sleeping with her boyfriend was a little off. Guy is clearly a tool that treats her bad and cheats on her to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfectly Naughty!

Well written to maintain “rock solid” excitement! Nothing better than having a women wanting her pussy stretched. Outstanding details of pure sex. Excellent, kudos to the author!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
A nice introduction

To your stories for me. Sexy as hell. a good five star story. Thanks, Brittni, JB Edwards

BreakingWifeBreakingWifeabout 4 years ago
Beautiful Well Done

Thank you for writing this wonderful story. Reminds me of my wife who had desires of being turned into a Size Queen. She going to love reading this story.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you need another sugar daddy?

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 2 years ago

Something I wanted to try stretching out a pussy. Hot story!!

NICHOLXNICHOLXalmost 2 years ago

PRETTY GOOD, PRETTY NEAT, REALLY NICE, REALLY SWEET! FIVE TWINKLERS!

wankitwankitover 1 year ago

Excellent! Love a stretched pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The end is kind of strange.....I can't imagine he wouldn't know her pussy was ruined. They hadn't screwed each other all weekend. Also, how did she not get pregnant? Still, pretty hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5086 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com