All Comments on 'Ms. Rhonda's Finishing School Ch. 02'

by hollygurl29

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hollygurl29hollygurl29over 5 years agoAuthor
Correction...

My sincere apologies, I found a rather glaring error at the end of the story after it was published. The individual who enters Rhonda's room and her bed is Patricia, not Abby, as it says in the story. Once again, please accept my apologies for making such a mistake.

holly

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good work.

An excellent read, with one caveat. You need to decide if it's Sandra or Stacy, since you have used both names for the same charter. Looking forward to the next instalment.

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasureover 5 years ago
Thank you

The presentation of caring for the emotional wellbeing of a submissive is often overlooked. While the sexual interaction was sensual and visual, you ensured the respect of the young lady was always present. I also enjoy elements of humiliation, but at this time in the story it's omission is very much appreciated. I look forward to your next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyable Story - Thanks so much !!

HollyGurl you have a truly neat concept here . It prompted me to wonder if Rhonda and friends would also assist main stream gender dysphoric M to F people with all of the aspects of the new gender ? Example might be an accountant or other professional who is transitioning ? Just curious . I like the Pet Play and domestic roles being explored in your story .Not knowing much about the life , but sympathetic .

Abby_HartAbby_Hartover 5 years ago
Wonderful

There is no other way to discribe how you have depicted Abby as a submisive pet then wonderful. Once again your words flow from the pages and bring your charaters to life. Forgive yourself the small error in the ending as we all make mistakes.

Abby

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible Writing

I have read all of the Role Player's series and was sad to see that it was not to continue (still holding out for more of Holly in the future), but seeing that you are still adding stories is amazing. I keep refeshing your story page hoping for more. The character development is a welcome change from alot of the overly sexualized stories here on the site. PLEASE keep up the tremendous work.

SissySalinaSissySalinaover 5 years ago
Building Character

It is nice to see when someone takes time to build a character. Being a sissy is a lot more than just sex, which is not the thrill of a sissy. Please keep exploring the emotions and feelings as you bring others into the stories.

Thank you!

Dawn191270Dawn191270over 5 years ago
Gets better and better

What can I say .. Holly your stories are always told with a heart and for once its not all about wham bam thank you ma'am . Thank you for your words as well hugs hun xx

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Another winner!

I will be following this series as I did the last. This series might also be called "How To Do It Correctly".

Caiomhe4454Caiomhe4454over 5 years ago
Love it

Holly I'm loving this story alot because it is based on real people you have a true tallent for grabbing your readers attention and keeping them on the edge of their seat wanting more

Keep up the amazing work

Hugs and kisses

Xx Caiomhe xX

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Loving the story Holly! And so deliciously erotic at the end. So glad I do not need to wait for the next chapter.

xoxo

Kelly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhollygurl29@hollygurl29
109 Followers
I have a full length novel available if you might be interested. It is called The Master Plan and is available on Amazon for Kindle or the Kindle reading application. It can be found under the author name William Womack.