All Comments on 'From Niagara Falls to the Street'

by VirginiaS

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with you... she has The greatest life ever.

I can only hope that you join her.

-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NWR! = Not Worth Reading!

This is not erotic, but it is sick, it totally lacks any arousing depictions, and those are its better qualities!

There is a whole bevy of words that cover this piece of debris: Lame, Moronic, STUPID, idiotic, a waste of time, and perhaps the most appapro’ TOTALLY WORTHLESS!

Other than that it’s great!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Please keep writing

This is the first of your stories I've read, but I see that you wrote many years ago, and have now returned. I'll go read some of the others next.

I love stories where a married couple get seduced by 2 or more other men. In my favorites, the husband gets abused, too, but I can't fault you for not writing something that you didn't intend to write.

You might enjoy one of my stories,

DonaldElliott11

VirginiaSVirginiaSover 5 years agoAuthor

Gotta love the anonymous comments.... they come in here and trash what we write for them, yet they are too scared to use a signon name...

Here is a hint, if you can do better, PLEASE do.... If not, go somewheres else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Typical white woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m anonymous because I can’t log on but I wanted to say I LOVE THIS STORY! I’ve known girls this has happened to and introduced a few to black men I knew knowing that’s what would. The speed and control they use to get her is exciting to watch.

Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot how they take her from her white husband and own her. Teaching her real quick what her purpose is while her husband listens to her being broken in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirginiaS@VirginiaS
281 Followers
Lost my husband to cancer several years ago.... he was my fuck buddy, and also my very best friend, and helped introduce me to interracial sexing.

story TAGS