All Comments on 'It Started with a Flash'

by pcarst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Good Memories

Your story brings back good memories of my hubby shaving me. The first time I was afraid but so turned-on. We had the best oral sex ever. As time progressed he allowed me to date other men. Before every date he would shave me smooth and paint my toenails. 5 Stars for this story and hubby's shaving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Story

Sure there's not a guy around who hasn't thought of his friends wife/GF in some sexual manner!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot story

This story is dick raising. I have always fantasized about the beautiful wives of my friends

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved It!

I'd love to see this continued as further adventures with Bob. Cindy needs to shave both hubby and Bob!

winecountryanniewinecountryannieabout 5 years ago
Very nice!

As a woman who enjoys being both the 'shaver' and the 'shavee'... this was a very fun story. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 STARS

WOW!!! Another Hot story. Your wife is a fun little slut Love it.

Looking forward to the next part.

Maybe I'll have my friend Steve shave my wife Debbie's pussy

I'll let her read the story first.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆! In my book, pcarst is a very good writer!

I am thrilled when other men ogle my wife. I am delighted when she gets compliments from men. I love to see her dancing, playing beach volleyball, lying in the sun in one of her skimpy bikinis. She is outgoing. She knows how to attract men's attention.

Her job involves travel with overnight stay (trade shows, conferences...) I used to toss some sexy panties &/or a skimpy bikini in her luggage without telling her. In the beginning she never commented on that. Than one night as we were cuddling and I was addressing her she hugged me tight, pressed her body against mine & wispered in my ear: "I will ask you something but you must tell me the trutn. I like the garments you are buying me; they are picked with good taste and out of pure love. I k ow you love me, and I love you too. I think you are buying them & putting them in my luggage so that I can feel comfortable if I undress in front of another man. I do not want to lose due to misunderstanding. Am I wrong?"

I just started to fuck her vigorously and tirelessly with energy & strength of a man possessed. I lasted forever. When i came I spooned her from behind. I was caressing her without saying a word. Then she told me she had my answer, and that I was a keeper! After she said that she started to kiss tha palm of my hand. She added: "I belong to you, I love you & I need you. I would be devastated if you left me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous