All Comments on 'Helen & Roger Teach Me to Suck Cock'

by Max78

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!

Hot tale about getting swept up in the moment! Very wonderfully spun story, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story line

but you seriously need to submit this story to an editor befor submitting. You have a LOT of grammer problems and the story line needs some help. I think you have great potential with a little help. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Give a Little, Get a little

sounds really erotic and not too bad of a thing to do. I feel like I could do that if I too was with a gorgeous woman and she asked me. Not into receivng his cock in the ass though

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cumming

my cock is judt finished spurting. suck me and eat my cum. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuum....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hotttt

i loved your story...I think it's high time guys stopped clinging onto supposedly masculine ideas and denying their bisexualy in stories, books, and the media....everyone would benefit:)

tittysuckertittysuckerabout 16 years ago
EXCITING STORY !!!

VERY exciting story!!, I have always

been bi-curious an often wished I

knew a woman who got turned on by Guys sucking cock.......And, would ask me too!!!

I've sucked Only One Cock, and it was enjoyable, but when I was married i

couldn't get my wife interested in us trying it.

Anway, Hot/Exciting Story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish it was me

I liked your storie I wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Terrific story, it brings back a pleasurable memory from my distant past that I long to happen again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i like to try sucking a big hard cock ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Penises are addictive

I always found a certain kind of penis attractive. But I never thought I'd Touch One. Had a girlfriend and to eat pussy. She always wanted to try a threesome with another guy. When she talk about it I would get very aroused quickly. I agreed to do it but he needed to have a beautiful penis. We spent the next hour looking on line until i believed she understood what I like in a penis. We start talking about the guys she knew. Which ones had penises like I like and might be willing to let me suck them and suck me too.

3 weeks later we were sitting at home and she told me she had an old boyfriend Marvin and his older gay brother coming over. She said Marvin wouldn't suck me but wanted to watch me go down on him and his brother. I didn't like the sound of that. I didn't want to be Punked. Then she showed me pictures of their penises. She was paying attention to my description. These were gorgeous. It was going to happen i was going to suck dick for the first time.

They showed up about 45 minutes later. I was jonesing. Marvin started making out with Kendra my girlfriend. His brother Jay ruibbng my dick. By the time Jay was going down on me, Kendra had Marvin's dick completely erect. It was every inch of 7 inch masterpiece. It has a slightly curved upward shaft that was veiny and strong. The head was a perfect German Helmet and the balls are high and tight. Until that moment I never really knew how much I wanted to suck a dick.

Right then I had a wonderful sensation come over me. I look down and Jay was deepthroating me. I felt one of the best I've ever had. I started to worry if I can do as good. Just then, Marvin was standing inches from my face. It was standing straight up curving back into his belly. I didn't think. I just acted. I remember buring my nose in his nuts. The strong clean musky smell had my interest. And then read my lips and tongue up and bottom part of the shaft. I was eager. I circled the lower part of the head with my tongue. I slid to head into my mouth and quickly got more than 1/2 in. I love this feel. My lips and mouth are now being separated by dick. The stroking and the head hitting in the back of my throat until my throat parted. It lined up and slid in and out. That's the best feeling ever. Marvin was groaning now. Jay had stopped and was watching with Kendra as Marvin held the back of my head and face fucked me rough. Then my favorite part, just as my face was hurting he started going slow long and deliberate. I felt it pulsate and he trembled. With it jammed all the way in, he came down my throat. He told me my mouth was like a vagina. I knew he liked it. I knew I liked it. Just then, they all at once call me a c*********. I knew I was one. That was 20 years ago and long as I've gone without the sucking a dick was 3 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wish I may I wish I might ...

eat a sweet creampie tonight;

and if a dick were in her slit,

I'd lick him clean with every dip ...

Alas, I'm left with only a failing imagination :-(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pulsating in my panties

I’m bi curious and loved that story. Right from the start my cock got hard but as the story started turning bi I could feel my cock pulsating wishing this was happening to me. I wear satin and lace panties every day which my wife now likes. I’ve told her I’m keen to explore my bi curiosity but she’s not keen. I’ve bought a strap on that she’ll wear sometimes where we 69 and that makes me erupt massively just imagining I’m sucking the real thing. She hasn’t fucked my ass with it yet but on numerous occasions tongued my virgin ass and fingered me until I came. Would truly love to explore my bi curiosity at least to the point of stroking each other’s cocks until we cum and definitely would love to lick and suck a hard cock mmmmmm maybe one day let’s hope. If it happens I’ll write it here on literotica so stay tuned from Aussie in panties Stay Hard bi friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well i love cock so i like it but i would love to suck you and Roger

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous