All Comments on 'Cock Suckers Club President'

by greeneyedkity913

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
orallyfx8tedorallyfx8tedabout 19 years ago
The words of a master!

I am especially pleased that this "how to" reveals the true secret to fabulous cock sucking. Preparing the lucky recipient by stimulating his entire body before the big climax will truly make you unforgetable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great but I disagree on some points.

Your advice is good, but I do have to disagree on not using your hands on his cock at times. I find in my experience that adding a wet, soft hand to gently rub while your giving head is very nice. When you add a hand at the right time, and with the right pressure it can really add to the experience. I have made four men who had never cum from head, cum because of that, trust me. I questioned them about it and they all said the same thing, both the hands on the balls and the cock plus the mouth was what got them there. It's not that your wrong, but more that I think you shouldn't exclude the hands.

namron711namron711about 19 years ago
=====>(~)

First of all, I would like to commend you on being so interested in giving blowjobs. Not all women are so interested, and it is reassuring to find one so enthusiastic about it. However, as already pointed out, you still have a few things to learn about the fine art of cocksucking. There are too many things to discuss right now. I almost feel like writing an article about it myself. Thanks for the article and good intentions.

Cranky,

crankyandtesty@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good job

two coments: deep throating is over rated, it's mostly a visual thing so if you do it make sure he can see.

i love a slow tickling of balls and a wet finger gently around anus while being sucked. drive me nuts and as I strain to get the finger in, it automatically drives my cock in and out. Actual pentration isnt important it's the tease, but if you do insert, pull it out before hes finished cumming.

Blackout_ChaosBlackout_Chaosabout 19 years ago
Untitled

I think that, with most things, it all depends on the person. Not everyone enjoys the same things, but a lot of what you listed, I would say, is a general standard. I would have to say that while tutorials on HOW to give good oral sex are sometimes a must, I've seen too many on the HOW and not the WHY, and for the same reasons really. The problem is that there aren't enough women (in fact, I'd have to say 1 in every 100 at BEST) actually ENJOY giving head, or are at least fully willing to do so without worry of him reciprocating (I don't happen to be one, and I thoroughly enjoy eating pussy, but I'd have to say the ratio is the same with men). Instead of some of these How To's there needs to be something that convinces everyone that oral sex should be (and is, whether they know it or not) fun and enjoyable for everyone.

nob2010nob2010about 19 years ago
Your Fantasy Story

Nice lot of cock sucking tips and I agree with most of them (as a guy!)

The only fault with your story? It is the 10th cranial nerve, not the 9th. Trust me, I'm a doctor!!!

XXX

Bridget69Bridget69almost 19 years ago
This tutorial...

really sucks you in. Well, it's hot today, so I think I'm going to get that popsicle and practice. LOL!

PlasterCasterPlasterCasterover 18 years ago
GREAT ADVICE!

I read your article and didn't 'skim' it at all. Most How-To Articles are boring and I can't follow them easily without losing interest, but yours held my attention the whole time. Every single point you made was great. I have been told numerous times that I give great head and I use most of the suggestions that you gave in your article. One thing I WILL admit to being guilty of though is forgetting the "Ooh Zones".

I AM GLAD TO FINALLY MEET ANOTHER ENTHUSIASTIC MEMBER OF THE CSC! :P Keep writing. It was fantastic!

-PlasterCaster (Cock Enthusiast)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
can't wait to practice

That is hot! I'm no prude i love to do it but, i don't do it as often as i'd like becuase i didn't know any "moves" and becuase when you give head your jaws tend to tire easily especially if you don't flex it much ( you kno that one position you do with your mouth, ouch ) But yay now imma try it on my hubby hopefully i'll last longer, Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why deny the hands?

An excellent article by someone who is obviously proud of their ability and experience. In my experience, a lot of women announce their love of giving head during the initial stages of courting, but once the relationship develops a bit further, they change their 'tude, so I applaud all devoted cock-suckers with all my heart!

But a cleverly used fingernail or a sharp tug at the base, a warm, enveloping squeeze, or a GI Joe Kung-Fu grip at the right time can only enhance the experience- why be an elitist- use what your momma gave you, girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
eye contact

Having a girl make eye contact while sucking you off if fantastic, blokes are visual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
disappointment

My wife lets me cum in her mouth but won't swallow or deep throat. A let down that's difficult to overcum. I believe her love is real. she says swallowing may cum one day and who knows, deep throat too. Hope remains as we've been together twenty years and love is real. How fantasies/obsessions can generate frustration! C'est la vie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thank you

when i first gave my boyfreind head he loved but then after a while he got bored but you helped fix that probelm

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
what the fuck?

Out of every article I've read on giving a bj (only 4) you were the only one who said not to make eye contact.. most women look up to see how their partner is reacting.

oh and the head is the most sensative part, you can tease it a little. It was good other than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i would only agree with about half of that

Being a guy, and no stranger to art of blow jobs (both giving and recieving) I think there are several key factors you forgot.

1) Dont oversuck (i think youknow what i mean here but it is aleays worth putting down on these articles)

2) Use your hands as much as possible! Of course dont jack him off but how can you please his balls and cock at the same time if you dont use your hands!?

3) Try to avoid telling girls to use your teeth! This happens by accident most times anyway so dont encourage women to use them as i bet they will be too hard!

I hope these comments help!

Tony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what if

the guy isnt circumsized?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really helped me out!

I am a guy and I am no stanger to giving blowjobs. My housemates know that I am gay and one lets me suck his cock when we get drunk on the weekends. After reading this, I tried these little pointers. Now we are currently dating and having the best sex ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks

I love this article. So helpful. When me and my last bf got together, I would give him bj's whenever I could. I secretly love giving them. But, after a while, we stopped having a physical relationship and then broke up. Now I have a new guy and I want to give him one, but I was nervous that I might have lost my touch since it's been so long. This article was a great refresher for me. And I liked the part about not having to look him in the eyes. I always felt kind of ridiculous doing that. A needy puppy as you said. Thanks for the great advice!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
NOT!

You are wrong. I don't agree with any of it. I love a girl on her knees with her hands on my thighs, looking up at me,with my cock deep in her mouth, while she plays with my balls. Blowjobs are not about female dominition. You are doing your lover a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Errr

I have a pretty mixed reaction to this. I'm by no means a goddess at sucking cock, but I'm no amateur. My boyfriend personally loves it when I suck on the tip and jack him off. That's not what I'm doing the whole time, but that's a good way to start. So to say not to do it at all is just plain wrong. And like someone else said, hands are important. A key thing that works is to hold the base to restrict blood from flowing out and etc. And there's nothing wrong with eye contact either! Maybe your partner doesn't like it, but a lot of guys do. Other than that, your tips are pretty innovative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
JUST THINKING ABOUT IT TURNS ME ON!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FEEL OF HIS COCK SO FAR DOWN MY THROAT, THE MORE HE MOVES, THE MORE TURNED ON HE GETS, THE FURTHER HE THRUST DOWN MY THROAT WHICH DRIVES ME CRAZY AND MAKES ME SOOO WET. I CAN JUST THINK ABOUT IT WHILE DRIVING OR AT WORK AND MY PUSSY GET'S THE MOST WONDERFUL SENSATIONS. I LOOK FORWARD TO HIM LAYING ON HIS BACK FOR ANY REASON, BECAUSE I'M GONNA SOON BE ON MY STOMACH BETWEEN HIS LEGS WITH MY HANDS SLID UP UNDER HIS ASS GRASPING HIS ASS AND PULLING HIM DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO MY THROAT AFTER GENTLY KISSING HIS SWEET COCK AND NIBBLING ON HIS THIGHS, THEN AS I LET HIM TAKE FULL CONTROL OF MY MOUTH BY GUIDING MY HEAD UNTILL HE'S WRAPPING HIS LEGS AROUND MY ASS AND SQUIRTING HIS SWEET JUICES SO FAR DOWN MY THROAT. I'LL SLOWLY AND GENTLY KEEP SUCKING TILL HIS SWEET COCK IS CLEAN. YUMMMMYYYYY!!!!!!

AlmostAliceAlmostAliceover 13 years ago

Informative and helpful tips all, not to mention not dull at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What

This sounds like the worst blowjob ever. TEETH!? Got some sandpaper to jack me off with while you're down there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Right on the money!

My wife uses her teeth occasionally, but it's so gentle I never notice... she tells me later if the coversation ever gets to that level. As far as looking up at me, it's something I admire in my wife that she's confident enough in her skills not to have to keep checking in with me visually every few minutes. She gets down to business and it's like her whole world is my throbbing cock. Thanks for sharing your experience and awesome skills... As I said, right on the money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not really eyes closed

I myself Love it when girl looks at me while giving blowjob. Also the grannything doesnt bother me.

Everyone is individual. Experiment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no no no

I impeach you, Kity. You are no President. I read your whole "story" to my fiance and we both agree that you dont really know what you are talking about. Cocksucking like a pornstar is bad? Honey, I think you are watching the wrong kind of porn. Look up Gia Paloma. Get a notepad and a pen. Take notes. Then come back & edit your story.

Sincerely, Sinn Spider

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks for the training

You must belong to the orally gifted, lead on6A

BlkSpearBlkSpearabout 9 years ago
In search of You

Absolutely wonderful. You did a wonderful job. Entertaining and on point. (pun intended) LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Minuet?

"First 10 minuets of waking up" - This is a lot of exercise right after waking, and minuets are usually done in the evening, one at a time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
joining

As a male that loves to suck and hate the bar hopping. I haven't found a regular for a long time. I thought if I joined a club here I could get my fill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous