All Comments on 'Daddy, He Fucked Me SOOOO Good!'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Stunning. Great descriptive content

Very, very good. An object lesson in writing hot erotica. Well done.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Beautifully written

Daddy was a stud work that pussy raw. I give him kudos because the way was fucking Lacey you could almst picture it in you mind how well she loved it.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Beautifully written

Daddy was a stud work that pussy raw. I give him kudos because the way was fucking Lacey you could almst picture it in you mind how well she loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic...but...

Story was great, but the POV switches from 1st person to 3rd multiple times, and feels irregular.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot

Im not usually into father daughter stuff but this story did the trick for me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking Amazing!!!

That was so friggin hot I laid here in bed with the vibrator to my clit the entire time and I got off so hard! Your attention to detail was so fucking sexy. I loved every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nut busting story

If i was her dad, i would have kept fucking her no matter how sore she was. then told her to bring the married man home so we could have a hot three way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
had to stop myself from cumming

Almost as soon as I started reading I got my big black dildo that has suction & sticks to my wood desk chair & started riding it. I was rubbing my clit so hard! I had to keep stopping b/c I didn't want to cum b/f it was over...then I fucked the hell out of my dildo and rubbed my clit and came fast and hard!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dafuq

Did I just read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More...

"With a grunt I shoved my ass forward and felt my penis burst into my daughter's wet silky vagina"

I was wet throughout, moaning and playing with my vibrator, but this is where I came with an unexpected yell because I came SO hard...thank you it was sooo good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Somehow, my youngest daughter found out I loved to eat a fresh fucked pussy so she started telling me about her fuck dates and offered to let me eat her cummy pussy every time she got fucked and then I would fuck her and eat my cum out of her again. She still does it today and I am 69.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I Loved This

A couple of times a month my girlfriend will wake me up the same way. She will be just getting back from a night of a sex with a random guy she met and will usually wake me with a blowjob as she describes how well she got fucked. Sometimes she will ride me as she tells me all the naughty details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dirty talk!!!

What can I say, I do like the beginning of a father/daughter moment,... But this made up for it in touching rubbing eye contact, cum in her hair (aswell as her mouth & pussy.

Ok, daddy likes to hear about his cum slut baby girl getting fucked maybe (in part 2) he gets to watch, taste cum from her body. See I like it when a girl or guy se'z varriations of the following,... "Ohh u like that , my beautiful lil' cum slut' 'ohhhh mutt god daddy I'm gonna cum for you, so hard all over ur cock' 'baby girl, Dasdys gonna cum, cum so hard for you,,...' 'I want u to cum deep inside me, daddy. Make me peegnet, cum inside be daddy!!!!

I think the positions were good and well explained., but it's the filthy langue I crave. More at job, I'm checking if u have others.,,,, peace.... Thanks for making me cum on my phone

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Eat me,PLEASEEEEE.

Ohhh so true, eating afresh wet pussy. Yummy yum,yum. One of the greatest pleasures in life.a wet dripping pussy, just waiting for your tongue. Like I died and went to pussy heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
really sexy

how about more daughter sharing, and a gangbang with him and guys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3415 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...