All Comments on 'Susan & the Black Farm Labourers Ch. 05'

by Spectator1

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
I guess

Good story, but I guess I am guess I am to normal if their is such a thing I just don't see how a man could let his wife do thim to him. What about the husbands sex drive, if she loves him why does she not let him touch her or make love to her. Sounds like hubby is there to provide a home and be a care taker not a husband. sounds lke she loves the other men.... I would have already been gone... and she could have them

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
Guess I'm uptight too....

I can't either understand how this husband lets all this people have her. She uses soo much of her time with these fellows, how many does she chooses to be with her hubby?

I could barely understand if she had 1 or two lovers, but all of them? How the hell can she be a loving wife? She looks like a friend for her hubby, not a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You SAY you can't understand the cuckolded husband

--yet you continue to come back and read chapter after chapter of these stories! At least the husband, and some of the rest of us, can honestly admit that--whether we understand it or not--there is an erotically-charged fascination with this kind of "cuckold"/"slut" behavior. You guys can't seem to admit it--in fact, the Loving Wives Whiners' Gang feels compelled to read, re-read, and comment only for the apparent purpose of castigating the authors and readers who do enjoy fantasizing about this kind of thing!

But one is forced to wonder if even they don't have a secret and unacknowledged fascination with it as well. Will we see any honesty in these comments to match that of the author?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
William

could have been more easily described as being the "head nigger", so to speak, instead of all the flowery descriptions of him.

I still think Susan could have done the Islanders a great service by going home with the bucks and being their "Hoe"

I really thought it amazing that with her having a son in college that she would want to be bred by the 18 year old if she was youngenough to be impregnated again. Most usually a married woman would rather be impregnated by her husband if she wished to coceive again. But she loves her husband and he loves her so much that he would gladly raise the child as his own just for the pleasure of wathching Susan being bred by him.

I think that the author should have Susan take off with the lads or better still help get them Canadian citizenship so they can move in with the couple permanently. Maybe she can have some sort of way to conceive and the bucks could make babies for them to raise. They could make wooden trinkets for her all day long and fuck her all night. Susan might even be able to write a book on the plight of the Islanders that live in the Island slums. If the lads stayed with the couple, would that mean that hubby's days of pleasuring Susan was gone. By his account her pussy was about beyond his grasp at that point anyway. According to the author, the husband's doesn't have a place in the pecking order anyway.

I still think that hubby needs to go and get him a nice video camera and film the bucks fucking his wife. About 20 or so 6 hr tapes should keep him with enough port to jack off to from now on. The lads can then take Susan away and pleasure her forever. The upside for him would be that he would not have to wait on and clean up after the black motherfuckers ever again and take a chance on the mean motherfucker in the crew using a cane knife on him some night..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more chapters

we need more

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Go ahead author

You continue with this author. I look like William have been teaching Susan a lot of things instead of just fucking. William gave Larry a history lesson on sharing his wife the goodness of what she is doing. William mentioned he didn't understand Larry's cuckold tendencies, but he would go along. The Susan in the bed explained something about each of the men she had fucked and what she got from them. One of the men was only 19 years old and had fucked 25 times. She explained how and why she was teaching Jonah how to read. She also told of Michael, the one who have 10 inch prick as round a beer bottle, who had done a charcoal sketch of her. so out of this very interesting story a lot was done, said and experienced. Author keep it up please. I suspect you must be going to surprise with a hell of an ending the will shake us in our boots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot

The story was nicely written, I'm not understanding those who think it's sick.....why read it then? I'm not sure I believe it entirely but stranger things have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
huh?

it's a good story, but at the end, it feels like spectator1 doesn't know what the ending is... so it reads unfinished to me. sorry, but that is how i feel, i read these to enjoy the sex, that's honest, but my fav's are the ones which are well crafted. This one let me down at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOOD

I was hard reading all the episodes. There's nothin like long black cock (and all the buggers are lucky to be loaded) and tight white pussy. Wish I could have wittnessed these fuck sessions though I think Susan could have let her hubby join in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
welp

I enjoyed this story to an extent, not saying it wasn't good, but it's my own personal beliefs, morals, and above all, limits, that really kind of hold me back on the story.

when i say limits, I mean that at some point, I would either:

A get jealous

B get pissed

C Get depressed

Now, all of these would lead to one thing...3 guns, 6 bullets in 2 of them, 4 in the other....yeah, not something good for those poor fella's...but like i said thats me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it sucks

sorry but a little out of my grasp

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
About Chapter 6

I did write Chapter 6 and 7 of this story, but when I submitted them, they were rejected and consequently not posted. No reason was given. I'm truly sorry about that.

I want to thank all who have posted positive comments. Perhaps I'll rewrite the the concluding chapters and try again.

Spectator1

mstrb77mstrb77almost 14 years ago
Watching a black cockgo in

It is a delight to see black cocks slide into a wife, I seen it many times and can't get enough of it. And she loves it where ever they want to put that lovely black cock and fill her with cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderful story

This is a great story and one well told. There is nothing more erotic than sharing your wife with another man. If this was written to titillate it certainly accomplished its goal.

enjoyredingenjoyredingabout 13 years ago
well told

from ch.1. to chap.5 not just from the sexual side but from the thoughtfull and careing side of the couple.. reminded me of watching my wife also..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic and humane

I would like to read the future story describing Susan and Jonah's date in Halifax.

It might be a happy trip for them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
based on your real life?

If this story is based on your real life, your wife Susan might be extremely content with her sex life. Jonha, her favorate black boy, might be lucky if he can make a mixed baby for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why?

I realy want to know the reason why ch.06 & ch.07 of this story were rejected.

I wonder who can answer this question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Susan & Jonah

Susan is not only nymphomaniac but also warm hearted to black men. If she wants Jonah, her favorite black boy, to go on to college in the future, she should have Jonah stay at her house as a lodger till his graduation after other Jamaican black laborers go back home. Her husband will accept her proposal willingly. Not only that, her husband will also accept her desire to have another child by Jonah. This might be her real gift to Jonah when he goes back home with his mixed child.

Is this fantasy too unrealistic to be generally acccepted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
happy ending or ruinous ending?

Susan hadn't been knocked up for these three months. Maybe she had been taking the contraceptive pill. But after her black farm labourers except Jonah returned to Jamaica, she stopped birth control and prepared for mating exclusively with Jonah. As a first step she asked her husband to foster this young black boy for a benefaction and let him live together in their house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mutual gratitude between Susan and Jonah

8 black farm labourers are grateful to Susan for her hospitality(?) and Susan also is gratful to them for satisfying her sexual needs. Susan has been teaching Jonah how to read and write in order to make him a true man. Jonah has been giving Susan not only sexual pleasure but also personal respect. The ultimate gratitude between Susan and Jonah would be accomplished when Susan has another child by Jonah and presents her mixed child to him as his honor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what kind of miracles

Susan said to William:

"But I have something else to teach you. Whores are the best teachers. I'll show you what Mary of Magdeline showed Jesus. But just this once Sir William. Jonah already knows and soon you'll see him performing miracles."

I wonder what kind of miracles Jonah will perform. I hope that he will do something miraculous in ch.06 or ch.07.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
miracles performed by Jonah

Susan convinced herself that maybe her menopause was beginning. But her affection for Jonah delayed her menopause or even evaporated it so that she would be impregnated by Jonah. This might be one of the miracles performed by Jonah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

well Jonah got under her skin will she have his babby or willys more pls leann xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Would you mind if I ask you to upload the new story entitled 'Susan & Jonah' onto Literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I wonder how Susan should react when Jonah would find a young black girlfriend. Would Susan be jealous that Jonah was losing interest in her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Widow Susan's gratitude to Jonah

After her husband was dead, Susan hired Jonah as a live-in servant. Jonah became her surrogate husmand night after night exclusively until he graduated a

college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Final Chapters

As I said in an earlier comment, I submitted Chapters 6 and 7 but they were rejected. If I had any way to get these chapters to you readers I would do that. The next two chapters become a bit surreal before morphing back into a believable reality. Because Literotica refused to publish the next two chapters I didn't bother to finish the story. Note that these five chapters are all over the Internet and have proved to be very popular. I don't understand why they have been refused. I emailed several times but received no response.

Personally I have only posted these five chapters here.

Spectator1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous