All Comments on 'My Husband Sucking Off Another Man'

by jeri_lickwet

Sort by:
  • 381 Comments
toffytoffyover 19 years ago
hot story

never thought i would think a man touching another would be sexy, but you make it sound so hot. you must be one hot chick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story thats for sure

I enjoyed your story so much I read it twice. I showed the story to my girlfriend too. She liked it as much as I did. Maybe more so. She asked if I would ever do something like that while she watched. I felt embarrassed to tell her I would. It all turned out to be more fun than I ever thought it would. She even wants to do it again. Thanks for writing the story. Our sex life is even more fun and exciting because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another hot story

again. this is tom, cteak@yahoo.com: this story is great...so hard right now..got to read it again and do something..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved it

I too have a bi hubby and I love to watch him suck cock.

We oftain snowball cum from mouth to mouth..

another thrill is hubby getting ass fucked either by me with a strap onor another guy..

Your stories are hot,the sex is real and your love of a cock sucking hubby cums through

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
serving couples

I think you story is so hot. Now you have me thinking of serving couples.

underthestars69underthestars69about 18 years ago
you are a very good writer

Your story is a complete turn on. I am not attracted to men in general, but pleasing a nice hard cock while a woman watches and making it cum for her and me is erotic and is a huge turn on.

Davina34Davina34about 18 years ago
Wow

I loved this story. I hadn't really thought of watching my husband suck off another man, but believe me I'm going to ask him.....

jakeball69jakeball69over 16 years ago
wow

I always thought I was straight but my reaction to your story leaves me wondering. I was ashamed at first but with the passage of time I have become tuned in to the idea of being used by another man while a number of women watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
cool

i can say that was a good story.my wife likes watching me suck cock and get cum in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I understand...

My wife and I were scuba diving in Mexico several years ago when she told me at lunch one day, "that from then on, I would swallow my own cum!" I thought that she was joking, but she wasn't. The next time she sucked my dick, she kissed me and I ended up swallowing my own cum. We were involved in 'soft swinging' at the time and she arranged with a girlfriend and her husband for me to suck him off. Today she doesn't have 'to make' me anymore and she calls me 'her little cumslut'. I love the taste of cum and swallow all I can get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It made me hot

While reading this story, I jacked off into my hand and ate a mouthful of my own cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AWESOME But I have to stop reading it

This story is awesome but I have to stop reading it because I want to save some jism for my wife as we about to go at it, I could easily bust a nut just on this story I needed to save it to see what happens between David and Tim...

Hard a rock and both balls loaded....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing Story!

If this is a real story, its damn amazing!

Whilst reading this I bent over and sucked myself off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sex Help because this story is encouraging

My husband and I enjoy a very good sex life. He made it clear to me that he'd do anything for me and I know this to be true. We have sex toys. I have even used strap-ons with him. I fuck him hard and give him reach-arounds(it's not easy, he's bigger than I am)and he cumes like crazy. But He doesn't ask for it I just have to be the one to sugguest it. I want him to ask me to fuck him.(Problem #1) I want also to see him being fucked by a real man. I want to see him take in the mouth and backside. My husband is so hot and his dick is massive and juicey. I love to suck it and watch his jack off. He told me that he wanted to suck his own dick and that made me hot. I didn't know that there were others like us out there. Problem #2 is: We live in a community were it is not safe to invited others into our sex life. What do you suggest I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The answer to your final question.

Yes other women do like seeing their husbands suck off other men. My wife for one enjoys watching me suck her lovers cocks and swallow their cum. Usually, I get their first load of sperm and she gets the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
mate cock

i was helping my mate on his garden he ask me 2 go in the shed he walk in he put hand on my cock said do u llike that i said if u like it 2 suck take out of my pant and pull u out he start 2 wank it i told him suck it it was his first time when i start 2 cum he said can i swallow it i came and show what i do with a cock i suck of about 10 time he ask can go back 2 u house now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i remember the first time my wife caught me on my knees in front of another guy. At first she was a little pissed off, but wanted me to finish him off, Ever since then she gets to pick out someone for me to suck off, then makes me talk him into it while she watches.

pamcdpamcdalmost 14 years ago
Hot time

We had also talked about having another couple join us. When it finally happen it was so hot cause I found I realy liked sucking his cock after he had been in my wifes pussy mmmmmm. I got him hard again and we had a great 69 and more when he had me lay back and he spread me and slid his cock in my so horny hole mmmmmmmm it hurt but who cares ohhhhh it felt so good i had him fuck me hard mmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Got really hard reading this.

I got a great hard on reading this. My wife liked it and tossed me off on the strength of it

pervinplainpackagepervinplainpackagealmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

Loved this story...I would love to have my own wife make me clean her up after another man dumps his laod into her, or make me go down an another man and drink his juice right from the tap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Who doesn't enjoy big cock

I get turned on looking at men's cocks in underwear adds in department stores. Wife shows me men's underwear adds to get me hard sometimes. Her college friend visited about a year ago, well hung of course. Wine helped bring the conversation to a more flirtatious mood. My wife brought up the enjoyable issue of cock-size, of course. He said he sometimes enjoyed showing off his size. Had even let a couple guys give him head in college. Wife said I'd like to do the same I blushed. But admitted he did have a nice package. She added how I liked looking at mens underwear adds and got turned looking at their manly packages. A little more wine, a little more flirting, he stood up, walked to me while undressing to his underwear and said, "show your wife what you've fantasized about doing to a well hung man in underwear". I've enjoyed giving him head a few more times since then, and the 3-ways have all been wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible!

This is one of the Hottest Storys I have ever read. It would be a dream cum true if My own Wife would make this happen for her and I...But I Know that will never happen. If there are any couples in Southern Ontario that would Like an Openminded man to Join them...Please conatct Me

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

loved the story i was super hard so i had to get sucked off

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dream cum true

What a great wife, I think that story was great I bet her husband has a hard time not jerking off when he thinks of that hard cock in his mouth. Women are getting it men who eat pussy also suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot

Wow what a hot story! It got me so hard I shot my cum all over myself. I subtley dropped a hint to my wife about such a fantasy, it didn't go down well to say the least. So I guess I'll have to make do with reading stories like this and wanking myself off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Husband sucking off another man

I too have been in this position where my husband brought home one of his friends from work who I new had a big cock and I asked him would you suck that if you had a chance so this was going to be the night we had a few drinks and next thing my husband was fingering my cunt on the lounge and I didn't feel embarrassed or anything I was actually so horny to be doing it in front of someone then all of a sudden our guest started wanking himself and what a beautiful cock really big and hard and he came over to us and I couldn't help myself I had to put my mouth around that cock and suck it, then my husband and I started sucking it together and it was fantastic my husband then put me up on my knees and fucked me doggy style so hard while I was still sucking our guests cock we were all so horny and then my husband watched me been fucked in my cunt so hard by that beautiful cock ....what a great night recommend it to anybody to give it a go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wife's Secret Desire

Guests over for drinks that my Wife was pushing on her friends Husband

and me. When quite Merry,Wife & friend forced my mouth down on his cock;just as they had planed.Randyness numed brain & first thought was that's hot thick scum coating my throat.With all Will power gone,women

forced me into hands & kness position & I let out scream as he shafted me & as he put it "Opened my Can" with his 8' dick.Too my shame,even with them watching,I couldn't conceal how much I liked having a man fuck me.I knew he had made me a Fag for life when his hot scum oozed out of my arsehole and dripped down my thigh;causing me to orgasim.

Thereafter,my Wife made here lover's "use me' whilst she watched to insure my domination. - True Story from 1979 Bucks County,Pa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
BF sucking

I think its so hot watching my BF sucking off other men! I now have him trained to show me their sperm in his mouth after they feed him, before he is allowed to swallow their thick sperm! He was hesitant at first, but is now an excellent cocksucker. Try it girls!!!

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
i wish ihad the balls

I wish I could confess to my wife how much im turned on by a well endowed cock and how happy id be to suck one, having had penis envy since I was a boy. I just wrote a story about fulfilling my fantasy at a glory hole. wish it were true!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Horny

I am wanking my dripping cunt senseless over reading this. God I want to watch my man being sucked by another man so bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This is exactly how my wife wants to watch me.. I can't wait to feel another mans cock get harder and harder inside my mouth...... Taking him all the way down my throat while she watches ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I dream about doing that

I could never tell my wife of my secret desires to suck another man's cock and have him ejaculate in my mouth. I am envious of the husbands whose wives bring home men for the husband to suck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It feels amazing!!!

To feel a smooth, hard, cock explode in your mouth! Especially while your wife watches. She knows how much it turns you on and indulges your fantasy. I was so tentative the first time but my heart was fluttering uncontrollably. It felt so good to give another man pleasure. To feel his shaft slide between my taught lips over and over until he shot his first hot string of cum on my lips before plunging his cock deep in my throat so I could swallow the rest of his treasure. My wife encouraged me the whole way. I can`t wait to do it again! Anonymous from Northwestern Ontario

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT

After years of sucking her strap-on my wife had my first time with a real cock as a birthday surprise. Tied to the bed and waiting for her with her strap-on she walked in with my best man from by wedding. My first cock was m oldest friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sooo erotic

Im not gay but I thing it one of the most erotic, pleasurable feelings in the world. Ive sucked and I loved to be sucked. To me it was just a natural progression. In a scenario when I was with a friend and his wife, we just got off on all the arousal we gave to each other. Nobody was bi or straight; we were just all aroused feeding off each other. Big turn on for me is seeing a female getting off by it. I know guys have the sterotypical woman/woman fantasy; I find it nice when a woman finds pleasure in two guys playing softly.

Thanks for sharing a lovely erotic story...smiles

jon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love big cocks

I know a guy with a big cock but don't think the wife would go along with anything of that nature she doesn't like him,and maybe he's already tried to get to her he's the type,would love to suck his cock though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My wife and I love to share a big cock, it feels so good to take a hard shaft in your mouth while your wife licks his balls, and cum tastes fantastic.

houghtonhoughtonover 12 years ago

oh yes he could suck me anytime

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a great hot story

be a 3rd man in this wating to have 1st with a hot couple i'm a stright 8 guy but will be nice//////// please tell me for begining how do I my self taste my own CUM I always checking out after masterbating in to my hand ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
one hot story

this story just drives us crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Curious...

This story does get me going a little...I do admit.

Want to explore this however, I had never thought much about oral with a another male until now...Wow!

very stimulating story line...

Thanks

curious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
my husband is a bi-sexual, cross_dressing cuckold, so I get to have sex with other men

I'm turned on by my cuckold husband because I have used his kinks so I can have sex with younger, bigger men. I feminized Ron as soon as I saw how much he loved my panties and long black satin gloves. It was so easy to coax him into putting on stockings and lipstick while I stroked his cock with oil and talked to him about me having sex with this guy I was hot for. Very soon I only had to fondle him through his pants with my slinky gloves and he would start asking me to have sex with other men so he could watch me. I prolonged his orgasms, holding him on top of our kinky erotic wave of sexual pleasure, but not cuming. That's when I told him that I had a bedroom date this weekend with Sean. The guy I had been telling him about when I put my panties on him and jacked him off. He asked me would I make him give Sean a blowjob too... please. I laughed and promised that yes he was going to be doing a lot of cock sucking now in our marraige.

It is so much fun to buy us both cock slut lingerie at SecretsinLace.com. Open bottom girdles with three suspenders per stocking, red satin cone bras in both of our sizes, seamed stockings, gloves and high heels. He just adores being dressed and watching bigger, hard men pushing open my pussy lips. Rapt while I squirmed and moaned pushing my wet hole up and down over my lovers fat cock. When I look at my cuckold occasionally, I see his whole demeanor is that of a husband seeing his wife changing as he watches. He sees now that me having sex with other men is what I want, my idea. That he can enjoy the ride or fall off. He was my charming and loyal cuckold for 23 years before I left him for a guy at work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I think this story is hilarius in a good way its very interesting I've never heard of a story like this before but to me its kinda normal because I. Seen stuff like this before and I'm kinda expirenced myself anyways it was funny cool story I guess wow lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That totally turns me on to see my man sucking and fucking a gigantic cock! I cum over and over again. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it

great story ..its a real turn on to know wives get into this kinda stuuff ,but to know thay still love there husband, and not looking down on them because of it ..is really cool ,i would love to have a relationship like that with my wife, to watch her eat pussy and suck dick with me, wow what a turn on ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
anonymous

I am a single guy that really enjoyed the story so much I jacked off and ate my own cum fantasizing about it. I would love to find a couple that wants me to satisfy them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

my boss janette turned me on to cock sucking 15 years ago.and Ive sucked almost all her boy friends dicks what a great boss she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I just finished reading your story and immediatel go a raging hardon. I have experienced the same type of sexual contact. Years ago while we were involved in a swap at our house I made an effort to suck my friends cock as he was fucking my wife. They both loved when I was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
me

I have always wanted to meet a couple and have the wife tell me I looked like I would like to suck her husbands cock. She then tell me to go ahead and make him cum in my mouth. after that he fucks her and she tells me to clean her pussy up. basicaly I want to be a oral sissy boy slut for them,

jenellesljenelleslalmost 12 years ago
Wet from reading

This was hot. A nice tight, quick-paced story that just goes to the point. I can imagine them getting together for other activities. Would Tim bust David's anal cherry, or the other way, or both?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wife likes to watch

When she brought up the idea of me sucking a cock while she watched my wife didn't know that I'd been a cock loving bitch since my teen years and was blowing guys just about every day. I saw this as my chance to come out of the closet and let her know that I was getting more cock than she was. To satisfy her request I suggested that we get a number of guys for both of us to suck and maybe even take in her puss and my ass. She jumped at the chance and within a very short time we've become cock whores for any meat we can find. Many times we've taken on a dozen at a time and still wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

My ex invited me over and started to come on to me. She did a sexy strip tease and started playing with my cock and teasing me. After about an hour of teasing she told me that she wanted me to do something for her and ofcourse at that point I agreed to do anything that she wanted. That is when another guy came in to the room stroking an eight inch cock. My ex told me to get on my knees and blow him. As I just stood there in shock she reminded me that I had agreed to do anything. She then forcefully told me to get on my knees where I belonged or they would make me. I dropped to my knees in front of the guy as my ex smiled and took his cock and rubbed it across my lips and all over my face. She reached down and squeezed my balls causing me to open my mouth at which time he shoved his cock in. I started to gag when he had about half of it in my mouth and i tried to push him away but he grabbed my head and started to ruthlessly fuck my mouth untill he came. When he did cum he pulled out so that just the head was in my mouth and shot about half of it in to my mouth and shot the rest of it all over my face. Of course they made me swallow it. After a few minutes we went into the bedroom and she told me to lie on my back on the bed with my head hanging off the bed.My ex said this way he would be able to slide his entire cock down my throat. After about a half hour of choking and gagging he got all eight inches down my throat. I thought that he would finally cum and get it over with but my ex said that she wanted to see him fuck me in the ass. She told me to get in position and I rolled over on mt stomach knowing that I had no choice. My ex then told me to roll over and lift my legs so that he could fuck me like the bitch that i am. So there I lay on my back with him holding my legs in the air pounding all eight inches up my ass. When he was ready to cum he pulled out and straddled my chest and began stroking his cock over my face. I don't know why but I opened my mouth and waited for him to cum wherever he wanted to. My ex got a big kick out of this. He finally came all over my face and in my mouth.

Afterwards they left me there while they went and took a shower. When they returned my ex handed me a butt plug and told me to shove it up my ass, which I did. She then told me to get dressed and lie on the floor on my back. The guy then straddled my chest and made me suck his ball while he jacked off and came all over my face.

Although this was extremely humiliating when she called and told me to come over about a week later I did. This time she had one of her lady friends over who wanted to see me get fucked. Her friend had brought a black guy that she worked with. I spent the afternoon being subjected to his huge black cock. She really had a great time watching me suck her friend's friend cock and she must have cum 15 times. She "directed" me throughout the...whatever we call it...session and her friend really enjoyed it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lip Smacking Good

I am a married man and I dream of the day my wife will watch me suck a big cock

and swallow all of his cum. Then I would watch her pussy get pounded over and

over with that big cock loving it as much as Her,and that would turn me on so much. Many of us married men love to suck cock and eat cum. We want our wife to share

all the cock and pussy, we can get, I wish she would also eat pussy for me, It will make our marage so much stronger and we will both get lots of cock and cum,

and lots of pussy juice to eat and fuck.

K Pittsfield, NH

ES003ES003over 11 years ago
loved it

I loved pace. So many one page stories are either orgasms in the first sentence or take to long in the build up, and rush the sex way too fast based on naive or first time character development roles. You blended this very well. I was going to cum and go to bed, but now I want to read another one of yours first. One of those nights.

I am a woman that loves these stories of first time experiments between men. You asked that so there you go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
doris shell watch her husband sucking a black dick

i got off early and caught my husband in bed with a black this black man he had a huge black dick. he was fucking my husband real hard and fast in the mouth and when this black man got ready to cum i seen him force his long black dick down my husband throat when the black man cum i seen my husband throat swell and could see the print of the dick in his throat. when the black man pulled his dick out of his mouth he milked his dick over his mouth and cum came out his dick all over my husband mouth.

suckmycockmeatsuckmycockmeatover 11 years ago
My Wife LOVED Me Sucking Cocks

When my wife was alive she LOVED seeing me suck other guys cocks .. The first time was during a 3some with my best friend and she was wild with LUST over it ! He & I sucked each other, she sucked us both & we both fucked her ! ! ! .. I LOVED sharing my wife and the times a guy would allow it... she LOVED me sucking cock meat and I LOVE cum.

Steve

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Totally Hot

This story was totally hot. It reminds me of the time my college buddy came to our house, and my wife was totally flirting with him. We had some wine and got in the jacuzzi together. Long story short, I ended up sharing his cock with my wife, and fucking him over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wife watch me suck my first cock

My wife Debbie has been reading on this site and finally told me it was my time to suck my first cock. she sent it up over the internet after talking to this guy onlone. he came over yesterday and she forced me to my knees to suck his big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cock sucker

i loved it wish i cna suck a msn cock i always fantasized about sucking coick but never tried

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I want so much to suck cock for a lovely lady,Marlene and fantasize almost weekly.I even suck my own cock with a straw at times thinking of her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loves cock and cum in Dallas

I sucked my first cock a week ago and swallowed every drop of cum. It was amazing feeling a cock pulsate and shoot cum in my mouth. It was erotic and delicious. I can't wait until I do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!!!

I would love suck a fat cock while my wife watches! Have him cum in my mouth.. Then make out with my wife! Sooo HOT!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 11 years ago
I love sucking cock.

I have never done so with the wife watching but it would sure be a turn on, I have dressed up as a lady and sucked some men at different places, its so good to feel that cock in your mouth and it squirts its load, I love the taste and masterbate into my hand lots of times just to lick it up, all the time wishing it was from another man.

da.cd@frontier.com

betabradbetabradover 11 years ago
Very Hot !

I loved this story ! This is my fantasy - to have a woman have me suck a big hard cock for her til he fills my mouth with his hot creamy cum while she watches and gets off and tells me what a good little cock sucker I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YESSSSS

Extremely hot lots of cum. Husbands always like their wife's approval when sucking cock especially if she masturbates while watching, although he's really acock sucker he is actually doing it for her, I love that And so does he woeeee does he ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yesss

My ex-wife loved to watch me have sex with another man. It was so nasty feeling his hard cock in my hands as I brought it to my mouth.

bicurguy52bicurguy52over 11 years ago
Loved It!

I agree, a great story. The thought of having my wife watch and encourage me as I service a hung guy, makes me wet! Hope I get to realize htis fantasy someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
glory hole filming

my husband sucks cock to please me to . i love watching other men cum in his mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SUCKING ANOTHER MAN

SAW BOY JACK OFF. NEVER SAW MAN SUCK ANOTHER MAN.

IDEA AROUSES MY COCK. VIDEOS ARE A PLEASURE TO WATCH.

BROTHER SUCKED MY COCK. WOULD LIKE TO SEE MAN

SUCK ANOTHER MAN. THEN FUCK A WOMAN.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
JACKOFF FUCK WOMAN

I WOULD LIKE MAN TO SUCK ME THEN FUCK CERTAIN WOMAN.

ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE MY WIFE BY FUCKED BY A CERTAIN MAN.

SHE WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT FUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a fantasy cum true

I would gladly love for my wife to take another cock stretchiing her wide and filling her up with hot cum, I would lick her clean. I would love for her to want me to and watch me suck a mans cock while she watches mesuck and swallow his cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Our Experiences

We have enjoyed other men fucking my wife doggy style while I licked them both. She has on many ocassions also had me suck other mens cocks clean after she has fucked them. She enjoys watching me suck cock in front of her. It arrouses me when she makes me suck men hard to fuck her then guide their cocks into her wet pussy.

I enjoy being her cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hope you enjoyed.

And I hope that the wife enjoys her divorce now that she has demonstrated her TOTAL lack of love or respect for her husband. Who would stay with a woman that behaved like that? The answer is no one. She earned her divorce. ENJOY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My wife is exotic

My wife love when we we have a number to male visit us and I get on top on all fours in a 69er and as I being suck off. At the same time a wonderful 8 inch cock as my ass as it gets destroyed. She sits on my shoulder as I can fell her juice running down my neck and with one hand shoving my head deep down so I take all of the cock to his ball and down my throat. With the whip she whip us if any of us not performing. She gets such a exotic high. Maxbob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hot story! Turned my cock into a raging cum fountain!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the party

We'd talked about swinging,well I talked about it. I secretly wanted to watch him pleasing another man,haha. At the venue we hook up with a couple I already knew. My would be cock sucker was allowed a few alcoholic drinks. Before hubby knew it her partner was naked sporting a real big hardon.'Come look at this fucker',I said to my man.He came over and I eased his head towards this huge member.'Looks good eh'.He pulled away.I wispered into his ear,'I'd really like you to'. I smiled as he took another look,then his eyes met mine,I nodded asertively,Please'.I sat beside my friend.We watched as he reached out and grabbed the shaft masterbating him, pulling the foreskin exposing the head. Her man moaned.Hubby encouraged gently playing with the balls watching precum dribble down his muscle pooling onto his sack. 'Suck me,please',I heard him say.My husband again looked in my dirrection, 'Suck him,that's a good boy'. Anticipation! I watched his mouth open and the cock disapearing inside.At last my man with a real cock in his mouth.His head instinctively bobbing up and down starting to suck him off..'Suck him honey,make me proud'. A crowd was now gathered.'I'm cummig',the man shouts.I was now by hubbys side,'Dinner time,don't dare waste it'. God what a turn on watching my husbands adams apple bobbing up and down swallowing the protien.I excitedly clap my hands as the throbbing cock empties into my slut husbands throat. That was it folks except to say it wasn't his only meal.Lol had by all.Ps don't tell him I told you.(Big smile).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i swallowed the lot

we were watching a dvd one evening in bed one scene had a couple enjoying the 69 position. Then another guy came into play and fed his huge cock into the womans pussy.After a few moments he unloaded his cum into her and withdrew the cock flopped down onto the guys face he started to lick it clean then pulled away and all his cum started seeping out. The guy just stuck his tounge out and started licking the whole lot up.My wife put her hand under the sheets to find my cock rigid , she said i see you enjoyed that as much as me. After a couple of weeks my wife finally persuaded me to give it a try for her.She put an ad on a forum asking for a discreet male , we had over 30 replies within a week.We sorted ot the one she most fancied and we arranged to meet at a local bar for a couple of drinks to get to know him first. All went well and we arranged for him to visit our house the following friday. On the friday morning while at work my wife called me to tell me she had started her period.I said i would contact our stud and cancell until next week .She said not to worry she had already contacted him and he was coming over for drinks.He arrived about 8 we got on well and had a few drinks to relax then my wife asked him to show us his cock as she had been told by a friend that not all adverts were true. He stood up dropped his trousers and boxers to show us both his huge cock .It was at least 6 ins long and really fat and not even erect., he played with it for a few moments and it started growing in his hand , my wife moved closer to watch this monster growing in his hand. It had almost doubled in size and was now leaking pre cum from the swollen purple tip.She put her finger on the tip and wiped his pre cum up , i thought she was going to taste it herself but she wiped it on my lips.She said you may as well get a taste to see what its like. I licked my lips slowly not knowing what to expect,a little salty but not as bad as i had expected.She asked what i thought i said it was ok .Well in that case you cant leave the poor guy in that state you can finish him of with your mouth being as you will be eating his full load from me soon .She asked him if he minded her filming the scene on our camcorder so she could enjoy after he had gone,he was fine as long as she didnt film his face.This was not how i had planned the night but i could not back down now. I knelt down in front of him and put my hand around his throbbing shaft,as i opened my mouth he moved towards my open mouth and i got my first taste of another mans cock .It felt weid rubbery and strange to feel it pulsing in my mouth . He started to rock his hips to and fro so he was actually fucking my mouth. My wife was getting realy turned on by the whole thing .After only a few moments he said he was about to cum . My wife told him not to stop but to unload into my mouth. He put his hands behind my head and speeded up .I felt his cock swell even more and then it happened he started to grunt and a huge torrent of thick spunk hit the back of my throat followed by another 6 blasts . i was gulping the best i could and managed to swallow the complete load. He withdrew from me and squeezed the last few drops onto my lips.My wife said it was the most erotic thing she had eve r seen. We all had another couple of drinks and discussed what had happened. Before he left that night my wife had me blow him one more time. She never did invite him for a return visit and told me she had no intention of letting him fuck her ,it was her fantasy come true watching me suck another man dry.

oldguyfloldguyflalmost 11 years ago
Always though I could do it.

Back in the 70's in Oakland, B4 Aids, my wife and I played around a lot and had several foursomes and threesomes. I never blew a guy but being stoned and turned on I could see it happening without a problem.

I never got turned on by guys but in a group thing it is different.

oldguyfloldguyflalmost 11 years ago
I could see it

Back in the 70's in Calif. my then wife and I played around a lot with threesomes, foursomes and once moresomes. Turned on, high, it would be nothing to go to the next step. I never did but if one had been offered I am sure I would have. It was a crazy and wild time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
trying to train my man

What a great story and well done that lady to get your man to suck your best friends cock. My husband asked me to set up a threesome with my tennis partner she is younger than me and good looking and single. So i asked her and she was fine about it . The night it happened my man wanted to see a little girl on girl action so we played a little for him .After about 5 mins my old man blew his load all over the floor and could not get it up again so we both missed out. A month later we had a builder working on our house and i told my husband that he had been flirting with me to get his reaction. I was shocked when he said he would love the idea of another guy screwing my pussy. So i went about my seduction plan for our builder. after 2 days of wearing skimpy tops and tight shorts he was putty in my hands. On the third day just after lunch i gave him what he wanted and man was it good , his cock was fatter ,longer and he lasted longer than my husband.He gave me 5 orgasms before he blew his load into me.I gave him the rest of the day of and when he left i rang my husband and told him all the details over the phone ,his voice trembled with exitment and he said he would be home as quick as possible . I told him to hurry because i was desperate to cum because the builder hadnt given me an orgasm (i lied) Within 15 mins i heard the front door open .Where are you he called . Lying naked on the bed frustrated come and please me darling. He was naked in seconds and his little cock was as hard as i can ever remember.Come over here and lick my pussy and make me cum like only you can lover boy i badly need to cum . He didnt need asking twice hen was like a kitten lapping cream , i opened my legs for him and pushed down with my pelvic muscles so he could enjoy the fresh taste of my lover. For the next 20 mins i had him clean every last drop of spunk from me and i was in heaven as i teased him for being my personal cum cleaner. I didnt need to ask if he enjoyed the taste and humiliation because as soon as i touched him he spunked everywhere.Since that day he has cleaned my pussy up 8 more times and loved every part of it. I have hinted i would love him to suck my lovers cock to get it ready to service me and afterwards to suck him clean before he cleans me up. he hasnt said no but he hasnt said yes yet. i will write and update when he does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Simple formula

Treat your husband like this and get the divorce you deserve. What? You expect to abuse and degrade people and have them stick around? You're delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Execellent story...reminds me of a time.....

I liked your story. It reminds me of when I had this married girlfriend. I was working in Miami temporairly and Angie and I started flirting at work. That led to flirting at lunch...then a blow job in my car....then evenings at the local pub then to the motel. She was a REALLY hot chick. She said her marrried life was stale BUT....her husband wanted her to go out and fuck other guys...then come home and tell him every detail of the sex.

Then she said, if I was OK with it, Jeremy would like to watch us fuck. She was really encouraging me to let him watch. I could see the idea turned her on. She could see the idea turned ME on too. Having him there while I put his cute, eager wife through her paces turned me on.

Well....we all got together and Angie started sucking me off. She was very overt showing her lust for my cock. She did love eating it...having it up her cunt....up her ass...down her throat...WHEW!! I could see by the look on his face that HE felt the same way....he wanted to try it out. I told her I thought he would suck my dick if I offered it to him. She said I was "CRAZY"....that would never happen. Well, we were fucking---I said "that's it"---and got off her and walked over to him with my dick straight out and slick and shiny with our sex juices. I put it to his lips and said "suck it Jeremy".

HE DID! He opened his mouth and took it in. His tongue explored the head swirling around tasting, feeling then he stuck his tongue in my urethra which made me jump!! He liked my dick...he wanted more. Angie was watching, eyes glazed over, as I used her husbands mouth and throat for my pleasure.

I was REALLY HARD. She saw that and said, "well, I guess someone's really enjoying Jeremy's mouth....LOL". Now, Jeremy had my cock in his right hand while he sucked. He put his left hand on my ass and pulled my deeper into his throat. He choked and gagged on it but he wanted to ride. Ride he did....up and down....up and down....up and down....up and down....I was loving ever second of it and I was nearing my explosion of sexual power and excitement...in his mouth. As I started spurting.....I told Jeremy to keep sucking....don't spit it out...."just suck it all out of me Jeremy". At that point Angie was having orgasm after orgasm.

By the way...Jeremy swallowed the whole sticky glob of my sperm swarming semen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Sweet, I really want to suck another mans cock and have him cum in my mouth!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOT STORY

My husband an i had a friend over ,I love sucking his cock nice and big.My husband love to watch me do this we do share his cock.I want to see him suck his friend off and eat his cum.I also like to suck our friend off and feed his cum to my husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
jeri... have you acutally been with a guy?

The stories certainly doesn't sound like you've ever had a relationship in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bi Courious

I want to suck off another guys cock and swallow his thick hot load so bad but I have no clue where to begin and im so affraid my friends and family will find out and hate me ....Somebody PLZZZZ help what should I do ??

cockcraver66cockcraver66almost 11 years ago
my biggest fantasy

My biggest fantasy is to suck off a well hung black guy and eat his thick stringy cum........ I want him to totally control me and force his huge black monster down my throat and for him to slap me around and force me head down on his cock while hes cumming and him to force me to swallow every drop then force to to eat out his sweaty asshole and to end it all by pissing in my mouth and him forcing me to swallow his piss ...Now that would be a dream come true for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's more than good

It is so good, giving another guy head. It's even better when you and he are in time and cum together. each giving the other a warm stream of semen to swallow. I love swallowing cum because it's so natural to swallow the excess saliva as you work a cock with your mouth, it should only be just as natural to swallow the ejaculation. I love the taste and I love the feeling as it starts to spurt into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sucking off a husband while our wives watched

I never imagined that I'd ever be in such a position until the night my wife and I spend in the hot tub of close friends.

He and I had been friends for decades since leaving the military. We'd been though some wild sexual times together, all hetero

When talk turned to sexual fantasies, my friend was seat on the side of the hot tub, cooling down. His cock rose to a full six inch length. “My fantasy is to have a man suck me off and swallow my cum,” he stated. “Lots of ladies have done, I wonder if a man is better.”

My face flushed as I understood he was inviting me. I felt a shiver go through me with the thought of wrapping my lips around the hard cock he was sporting.

“Honey,” whispered my wife so that all could hear. “Now's your chance again.” She gave me a push. Frank was waving his cock as I reluctantly moved around to between his spread thighs.

Once I had my mouth around that beautiful hard rod, I fell into an easy up and down rhythm. Frank was leaning back on his arms admiring me with his eyes and encouraging me with his words. Just hearing them made me horny as hell.

I knew he was close when he put his hand on the back of my head to hold my head in place. With a grunt he shot volley after volley on semen onto my tongue. When he was finished, I continue licking and cleaning his cock before it slipped from my mouth. I looked him directly in the eyes and swallowed.

Frank brought the house down when he looked at his wife, pointed at me, and asked, “Can I keep him?”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
horny in Arkansas

My wife and I swaped a couple of times with friends but we never got to do a 4 way. I always wanted to eat the other guys cum from my wife and his wife as a three way and if either lady had asked I would have sucked his cock. An accident put a stop to our good times and we never found another couple. My wife approched a male friend of ours but hesaid he couldn't do that.

herb9930herb9930over 10 years ago
to anonymous (Bi Curious)

If you really want to try it you must first identify yourself so that others may contact you to help you out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I know how you two felt.

My x-wife ask me one day if I would suck a mans dick and let her watch. I was 58 at the time, and never had any thought of doing any thing with a man. My wife explained that I had always said I would do anything she ask me to. She had me on a spot. I coped out by saying let me think about it. She never let up, asking every day. After a week of unrelenting asking, I said all I can do is say I will try, but if I back out don't be mad. She said that all she ask that I try, because the thought of me doing that for her turns her on.

We also had played with other couples, and the next day she said she had it set up for the week end. My insides were turning over and over. Well two days later there we were in the room my wife and I as a knock came from the door. I went to the door and it was a tall man, nice looking, I shook his hand and told him my name and invited him in. we all had a drink and talked for a while. I felt a little more com now. My wife said lets get comfortable and we went into the bed room and started to undress as he turned around to talk to my wife, I did look at his dick and it was bigger than mine, he must be around 8" I guessed. He and I started to play with my wife. She reached down and held his dick and started to suck on him as I watched her, I seen he looking at me and I leaned over near her, she hels hid dick toward me and I leaned in closer and just licked the head of it, It didn't seem as bad as I thought it was going to be, and I heard her start to breath hard, and her face was almost a glow. So I slid about half his dick in my mouth and went up and down on it a few times and she went to rubbing her pussy. It seemed the more turned on hshe got the more I wanted to do it for her, then I heard the guy moaning and really got turned on my self. My dick was drooling, his dick was throbbing and she was having orgasms. About then I felt his dick swell and jump and I new he was cumming, so I opened my mouth and as his cum shot out in my mouth she could see it and she had the biggest orgasm she has ever had.

To my surprise, That was the best sex we had ever had. We have did that a few times cents then. I am glad I did it and glad she ask me to. Harleyman at myself dot com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I am so hard right now, that was a great story, I've fantasized so much in the past about me sucking a cock and having one fucking my ass, or 69ing a woman while she sucks my cock,and her man fucks my ass senselessly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horney in Iowa

I so want to experience something like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
exciting

never ever thought of sucking another mans cock but this was good hmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sucking cock

I sucked a guys cock while my girl friend watched. She really enjoyed it. He shot his load in my mouth and it tasted really good. After that he let me put my cock in his butt

I thought my girl friend was going to go nuts. She grabbed her girl friend and started licking her pussy. This really turned me on and I unloaded my cum in this guys ass. It felt so good to cum in his butt as I watched my girl friend eat pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love cock

I have been sucking cock for years and love it. My wife says she wants to watch me suck a guy off. Soon to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love you Jeri.

Jeri, you are so perfect. I think you should make your husband your slave. He doesn't deserve you as an equal. I wouldn't either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wife says no, girlfriend yes

My wife would die before she would "allow" that, but I had an affair a few years back with a woman who LOVED watching me suck another man off. I get hard every time I even think about it... we did threesomes several times with guys we found wanted the same... even one black man that was amazingly built and hung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have played with a cock at a glory hole but would realy like to have my wife or her sister ask me to suck another mans cock while she watches. I am a closet gay and would make a good willing cockold slut, as I love eating pussy and know it would be so good to eat my wife or her sister after we had a man fuck her. I mention my sister in law because she is a married lesbian and if I was single I would ask her to leave with me and help me become a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous