All Comments on 'Teacher's Sex Pet - Plus One'

by asian_princess

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sexiessssssssttttttt. became ur greatest fan

loved it dear...really fantastic....daily i was waiting 4 ur stories...and u didnt disappoint me. u have a very sexy and erotic voice and ur expressions r just great....i have heard all ur stories but i think this was the best....thanks baby...keep coming....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Super hot!

One of the hottest voices on Literotica. And such a nasty girl! Enough to make me buy a ticket to Oz.

GeorgeGordonGeorgeGordonabout 19 years ago
Thanks for sharing

your fantasies. I feel like a kid on Christmas when I see a new story of yours. You rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
absolutely outstanding!!!!

you're the best darl. just amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks

Was a bit stressed out from work, this did the job.

Lurker001Lurker001about 19 years ago
Another Gem

Asian Princess is on a roll!

Another Must-Hear story brings fantasy to life. You can't go wrong with this girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Only 100%?

There should be a 110% rating cos you are better than the rest AP. You are a walking, talking hard on! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Lord..

This is the most erotic thing i've ever heard.. I came without touching myself...thank you.thank you. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh my god...

You are one of the most wonderful, sexy, hot, melting steel like butter, women I have ever heard... this last story is the best. Makes me wish I were a teacher in Australia...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for helping me cum all over my self listening to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Lord Have Mercy!

I need to move to Australia. This was absolutly the best. I was able to picture this in my mind and had the greastest release in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sooo hot

you are such a nasty girl - i love it. the part with cindy licking cum off you and feeding it to you, wow i could see it. keep em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so sexy

you are so fucking sexy, i just love the way you say cunt

ErotiscribeErotiscribealmost 19 years ago
Another great performance!

This is another of your greatest performances. Without a doubt, the sexiest voice and most passionate readings anywhere. The best erotic stories-with-text that I've ever cum across.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The best story I have ever heard read to me...

Your voice accompanies the story really well... You enjoying your own story made me enjoy it even more. Were you actually fucking someone when you made this story? It seemed that way. Your voice along with your moans made me really hot... I love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thank you

Your story gave me the best cum ever!! I had cum on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG

This was the best cum i've ever had. Thank you so much.

UnpluggedUnpluggedabout 18 years ago
Is it getting hot in here?

Closest thing to AudioVoyeurism I've ever heard. We teachers have all had these fantasies...and you captured it perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wow...

wow... seriously? loved it. every second of the 22 minutes.

nuevonuevoalmost 18 years ago
merci

i too love when you say fuck my cunt... a gift you have for an amazing oral presentation

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOLY SHIT

This story was so hot. Your voice is amazing as you suck cock. I couldn't help but imagine the pleasure and jerked off baby. sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So hot!!

asian_princess you are so amazing. This story was your best. I wish I was your "teacher". Please give us more to enjoy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fucking hot.

Wow, this made me cum twice. You're so hot baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SO REAL

FANTASTIC

ChainzzChainzzover 16 years ago
Hotness ...

Incredible ... you never fail to amaze me .

If only this story had pictures ... lol

Very nice appy !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW! A NEW MEANING TO EDUCATION!

You are amazing as usual! You are one of the top ten erotic storytellers on this site! Now the question is who was teacher and who was the student? It seems like she had a lot to teach him!! LOL!! Excellent!

looking1964looking1964about 16 years ago
Great teacher fantasy

so hotttt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesum!!

amazing... ur voice is so hot and so seductive...gr8 work...i luvd it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG!!!

effing amazing & i love the voice.

salomonsalomonover 15 years ago
Beautiful !

You're SO beautiful Princess.

I love your voice, and I love what you give.

And I love your laughter. So sexy and so fresh !

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

I creamed 3 times,I would love more use of the word cunt, I love it. Sex for me is cock, cunt, clit and cum, fucking my brains out along with the woman I'm with, having her squirt her cunt juice in my mouth and all over me. Your voice drives me to insane levels of of fucking pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please Come Back

Your are so missed,please come back and let us enjoy your sexy voice,highly erotic and addictive stories.

You set up and flesh out your stories ,I haven't lasted till the end of your tales in one sitting.

You know what your doing and are missed.

Please come be naughty you down under audio vixen.

James

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 13 years ago
GOOD SLUT

Hi Princess! You make the sweetest, nastiest little slut and your voice makes me so wet. You and I would make a good team, just like this audio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Perfect! As Always!!

I'm not sure if you're ever going to read this, but I feel compelled to write this to you in the off-chance that you do.

My wife and I have enjoyed your recordings for a long time now. They really get us worked up and we always have the most mind-blowing sex afterwards.

Recently, we decided to bring another person into our sex life. An older woman (my wife and I are 30, and she is 55) who loves to fuck. After a few encounters, we decided to ask her to move in with us, and to our astonishment, she did!!

Anyways, to make a long story short, my wife made the suggestion that we listen to one of your recordings tonight as a way of working us up for a good night's sex. Dawn (the older lady) go so worked up halfway through it that she stripped all three of us naked, started sucking my cock furiously, and buried her fingers in my wifes dripping pussy! Before long, she had my wife screaming with delight as her orgasm came gushing out, and I was blowing a huge load of cum down her throat. I could tell this was going to be a great night of sex.

It all happened because of your recording, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous