All Comments on 'Babysitters First Time'

by sophiecouch

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmeralmost 19 years ago
Naughty Naughty

Although she said yes, it was blackmail and yes it was rape. What are you planning next. Her tight ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
BIG CUM

Story was goog for shooting a huge messy load all over myself.

keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A nice Outline

All the good stuff is there. Lust, some fear, fantasy, rape, but very little shame. Unlike many stories that go just on and on, this one would be better if each of the paragraphs had been fleshed out with more detail.

We are told that she was excited and wet between the legs, but hearing her thoughts and feeling her fear and/or desires would be a very nice touch. Did the warm water on her vulva while she was being shaved excite her?? During the week between the spanking and the rape, did she mull over in her mind weither to go back or except her parent's rath.

Good Stroke Story, but with a little work you could make it a great story.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 19 years ago
If I was asked to finish this story...

Daddy would get his. Not only would the babysitter set him up to get caught but get caught and lose everything. His behavior deserves that.

duke11duke11almost 19 years ago
GREAT!

I love stories like this. Fucking the babysitter stories are the best. ?I am waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Weak

poor tale, little to engage, and little to redeem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yes!

Very well told! More, more!

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hmmmmm

I read the comments, so I would like to apologize for issing the part where you said this was a true story. Duh, it's a fantasy and if you don't like nonconsent, why are you reading this!

Sorry, had to vent. You didn't deal with the possible pregnancy angle, are you going to cover it later or just ignore it?

Keep writing. Take care and be well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ever good moor please

loved it keep up the good work

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

Daddy needs to also become a daddy with his horny little babysitter as well, in a future addition to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EMOTIONAL ISSUES

THE STORYLINE WAS GOOD AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF THE BABYSITTER'S EMOTIONS WERE BROUGHT INTO IT.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
No emotional issues need exploring (yet?)

I meant no disrespect to previous poster, but I laughed when I read about the need to explore said babysitter’s emotional issues. This story is such a complete Role playing /make belief set of scenario’s, that if you are into it you can just take it into bed with your meaningful other and simply get into the roles. Nothing is real here. The good news – nothing seems to try to appear to be real. Just fun. Well that’s my take on it, but I guarantee if I notice any sign of turning away from role playing/ fun style I will too try to alert the author not to forget the babysitter’s fillings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
true life

i was 13 years old and was made to babysit for family and was raped while the baby was sleeping but now since i have been raped so many times in my life i feel like it is a part of me. i like to read about it maybe something was destroyed and reading about others fantasies about it has made me see why they like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good job

I liked it. hope to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked it but the actual sex bit seemed very short. Perhaps a little more detail, other than that you kept me hard through out the hold thing, kudos ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fair writer

A bit more reluctance by the babysitter, a more realistic dialogue, would make this more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
molestation

I have had young girls suck my cock many times because they wanted to not because i was a letch and made them - even black mailed them - wrong - young girls will suck cock willingly if you be kind and gentle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ghe

This is kinda like a dark story she never should have went back after he spanked her this story is......is just wrong sorry not even 1 star I read it through big mistake sorry it's my own opinion I don't like stories that are based on rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
going back.

i would love to know if she ever got it onto her head to go back for more? or did she get a fantasy that made her feel she needed more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

utter crap would make better reading if mr anderson wound up with a bullet in his head

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddy9 months ago

that virgin shaved pussy needed to be licked to orgasm first

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Dislike. Mr Anderson is basically a rapist who is a piece of shit. I'm not into dom/sub scene . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Can not get over all the idiots on here who click on nonconsent stories and then get their panties in a wad when that's exactly what the story turns s out to be!!!! Maybe Hallmark is more your speed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous