All Comments on 'Turning Off The Terra-Slutter'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
It Was Funny

I laughed, well done. Get to start my day with a smile on my face. Thanks!

CordanceCordanceover 5 years ago
Great machine, that Terra-Slutter

Reset the Terra-Slutter back to 'Female' and set the dial to Ultra High

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 5 years ago
I don't always vote or comment...

But when I do it's because the story rates a 5...which is what I gave...

This was hilarious and just the right twist for humorous erotic fiction. Please tell us you have a second chapter in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is amazing!

I would love to read more about the terra slutter. Maybe an origin story, cumming of age for a girl on her 18th birthday, a high school graduation party, an office, oh the possible settings are endless!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Devices impact?

Tricky thing that was left unsaid in the story so far is,... at what age does the alien "Terra-Slutter" begin effecting women? If we presume it is after the onset of puberty, this would clash heavily with many social conventions, customs, traditions and laws all around the Earth! My point is, when setting up these erotic scenarios it is necessary to "think them through" a bit and see what storyline "landmines" exist. The very idea the alien devices might have effects on 13 through 17 year old girls as well is a GIGANTIC landmine in my opinion. Medical professionals could prescribe a anti-arousal injection but, if that worked for them in this story universe, then it would work for the fully adult women also. That is a tricky, catch-22 sort of Celtic knot situation you might need to address somehow within the story. Another Literotica story has women being nude at all times and a convention of them requiring physical stimulation nearly all the time exists, but the author accounts for this by the scenario being set in a parallel universe (where only female nudity and sexual need are the differences); with failing to be nude as grounds for imprisonment for at least a year.

Renee53Renee53over 3 years ago
Lmao!

And we’ll have fun, fun, fun til Daddy takes the Terra-Slutter away! I am fast becoming a loyal fan of you dirty, quirky humor. Thanks for the laugh.

SimonNomisSimonNomisover 3 years ago

LOL This would make a great story line for a full story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reminds me of those "Genie wishes changing the world, and then not wanting to change back" scenarios. Great scatalogical humour. Good stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
2025 Followers
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.