All Comments on 'The Church Balcony'

by moralheat

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
In

Your wildest dream would a fucking preacher's wife ever suck cock and swallow it. Most of the time the chaste motherfuckers think it is the greatest gift in the world just to take off their panties and let their old man see their snatch in the light, let alone do a nasty with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OH so sexy

Never mind the setting or there vocation in life. This is a good sexy teasing story that certinally got me hard. Keep up the good writing and the imaginative concepts (real or fake who cares).

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

A good sexy story, well written also. I hope to read more stories form you

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
An excellent story

It's great to read an actual "loving wife" story instead of the tripe that is often passed off in the same category. Even church men and women enjoy hot sex.

Thank you for your time and effort in writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
From your wife

I love you Honey. I'll try to think I'm as sexy as you think I am.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Preachers Wives Can Be Very Hot

Some folks do not know just how sexy and horny preachers' wives can be. Thanks!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
an awesome read

Now we can see why they have 5 children. The love each other and enjoy each and fuck with love and lust.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
an awesome read

Now we can see why they have 5 children. The love each other and enjoy each and fuck with love and lust.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
an awesome read

Now we can see why they have 5 children. The love each other and enjoy each and fuck with love and lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

VeryWell told and almost too pure!

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Hallelujah!

Great sinful fun in a church.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Erotica

now this is loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ooooh

naughty, naughty. love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pastor wife

I’m going to do this to my husband, he’s a Pastor too. This is an awesome idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yep!

Some folks just have no idea how hot the preacher and his wife get, or where! And, they don't know all the sexy things they do. It is a fact that some ministers' wives wear no panties to church, and sometimes they flash their husbands in Bible class just to keep things interesting. They have more fun than some folks think!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I knew a minister's wife who wore a see-through bra to church under an almost see-through white blouse. She also wore pantyhose without panties. When she showed up at church you could see her dark brown nipples and areolae through her top. It was breathtaking! She told me later that she felt naked not wearing panties to church because anyone might see her pussy through her pantyhose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a minister's wife I like to keep things interesting. My husband loves my legs and enjoys seeing a lot of thigh. Sometimes I'll sit right in front of him in Sunday school so he can see up my skirt. When I cross my legs I often hold up my skirt so that only he can see that I'm not wearing panties. Sometimes when we are on long road trips, I have taken off my blouse and bra and sat completely topless so he can easily feel my large breasts and tweak my nipples. I love for him to do that. And, I often leave my top off so truckers can see my breasts. A few times I have even taken off my panties and let truckers see my naked pussy as we ride down the Interstate. My husband and I both get very horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous