All Comments on 'His Dick'

by TANSTAAFL58

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been there, in reverse....

Once, after my GF and I had made love and were cuddling during our "sex hangover", I began to very gently caress her thighs. She snuggled closer and purred. Before long, my fingers had found their way to her clit. Her body provided all the lubrication needed, as I strummed her sensitive bud between two fingers. She soon reached a spasmodic climax. Your story is sweet and loving -- he's a lucky guy to have such a thoughtful and sexy lady. I'm hoping the story will continue soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet Story

The love, tenderness and passion in your story makes it one of the best. That is how loving making should be, with lots of love and the excitement of each other's bodies. Thanks for writing and sharing.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 5 years ago

What a nice morning adventure! I will share on twitter right away.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
That was hot

I loved your story and I wish she was my girlfriend.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 5 years ago
Short and to the point

This story was just right. Deliciously explicit.

Very well done.

romancerromanceralmost 4 years ago

Using the present tense to tell about something that happened in the past is always awkward, and frankly, contradictory, both of which detract from that suspension of disbelief thing that fiction counts on. By the way, love the pen name!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was me playing with him.........he will like my mouth and my body. I give it freely with passion and lust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTANSTAAFL58@TANSTAAFL58
46 Followers
I discovered erotic writing about a few years ago. I love it. My stories aren't great literature. They also aren't crude stroke stories. I like to think of them as thoughtful smut. I'm more interested in real people than pornstars or fashion models. Here you will find normal...