All Comments on 'Jennifer's Longing Ch. 02'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
i hope the wimp put your ass out

i hope the stud can take care of you.what about aids and stds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wimp??

I sincerely hope that the subsequent chapters start showing this girl that her hubby isn't the wimp she is making him out to be.Surely, the next chapter will have (hubby) reconizing the infidelity of his (loving wife), and tosses her ass out!!!! Let her learn what she gives up for her obsession....Then lets see who the wimp is????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
God what a slut

Man I hope before this story is done the "wimp" get's revenge and her ass is whoring to stay alive. The woman deserves everything that she gets in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hopefully it Changes

Last week Kanga 40 blasted a woman who on the spur of the moment took steps to cheat, but backed away. Clearly this one went far past that step. Early on in this part she said she didn't want to jepordize her marriage, but clearly it means nothing to her, as she is already under Derek's control.

Perhaps it can be redeemed, time will tell.

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
One thing is having a secret affair...

another is turning an unsuspecting husband a wimp! I hope it doesn't happen!!

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Please - Not another wimpy husband

Please do not make the husband a wimp. Adultery does have consequences - usually very severe ones. Hopefully the husband catches the signs, and get evidence ( photographic, video, audio ) of her cheating. Then he divorces her. Of course the best revenge would be that in addition to the previous types of evidence, she gets pregnant by her lover and her husband has her take a DNA test for the fetus around 17 weeks. With the addition of DNA proof that the baby is not his, and the other evidence, he should be able to divorce her and take the majority of the marriage's assets and not have to pay child support. Maybe the lover will take her in, or he'll give her up since she got pregnant with his bastard. It would serve her right to be on her own, and have to fight to get child support from her lover. Lastly, what about her family? What will they say when they find out that her divorce was caused by her cheating, and getting pregnant by the lover? This woman deserves to live several years ( if not the rest of her life ) in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
VERY satisfying!!!

Kindly disregard all the other so called critiques as they are apparently passing moral judgements upon FICTIONAL characters ....silly actually

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
JUST ANOTHER LAME WIMP HUSBAND STORY

ENUFF SAID!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Good but

All these stories written, so people get off reading about a wife turnning her hubby into a wimp... I did not say loving because a women may swap maybe even cheat but if she loved her husbnd even a small amount she would not do what jennifer did.... well written but not a loving wife story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Start....

TQM;

Very nice touch! Your story focuses on what Jennifer is thinking and doing...the "Stud" pushing Jennifer with the "kissing order" takes things to another level!

It will be interesting to see how hubbie deals with all of this! The hubbie thus far in this story has been in the background. Please take your time, and let us know the details!

Ignore the moronic idiot reviews and keep up the good work!

cuklet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great slut story

Its a great story....It's all about what floats your boat, I'm sure some men identify with the husband and want revenge for her actions, I identify with the stud and could care less about her husband, I usually don't enjoy revenge stories to come into the story but maybe the husband finds out and enjoys it himself, then I could identify with the husband. But it isn't my story so keep writing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Progression is Predickable

No longer satisfied with just fucking around, the author introduces severe cuckolding. Why? Well the really sick one's will cherish the author and hope it gets even more severe. Which it will.

So, the next step is either the braindead husband goes ballistic or (are ya ready) surprize - he loves it and wants to tape her gangbanging the stud and his black gang of 12" cocks.

Kinda like a reality show without any - reality that is. These stories often start slow and get progressively more sicker and sickerer until everyone but the pitiful jaded numb sicko's are totally grossed out. At that point the author says to herself - whaaa happened to my appreciative audience??? Geee Daaa - go read your intro sweetheart! Oh yah - how are the "H"s coming?

For someone with some ability why do you prostitute youself?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks all for your feedback.

I forgot to put my usual warning at the beginning of the story, and as such, some of the comments were predictable.

First, I'd like to point out that a good number of you are seriously delusional. Some of you can't separate fiction from reality. Some of you have no concept of what reality actually is.

If you look at the statistics on who is faithful, you should know that many, many people don't get caught - ever.

It is a myth to think otherwise.

Second, I'd like to address the person who thinks I "prostituted" myself with the story. Throughout history, art and literature challenged conventional morality. This is true of a Caravaggio canvass and it is true of works of fiction.

My goal has been to take some mundane theme or cliche and attempt to do something mildly literary with it - without attempting to explode it - I want to work within the genre, not expode it.

That is all.

TQM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

C'mon. Enough already. If you think that this sort of thing is "sick" or "immoral" or "doesn't properly deal with real-life consequences," well, seriously, go fuck yourselves. This is a fucking porno website. It is about fantasies and pleasure. There are stories about fucking VAMPIRES on here!!! Are those realistic? Seriously, if you can't deal with other people's fetishes, go have your missionary sex with your monogamous girlfriend -- which is really, truly fine, if it satisfies you -- and stop reading Literotica. But please, PLEASE put an end to this inane posting of complaints about cuckoldry stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
never get caught?

When she kissed hubby, even if he missed the smell of semen, he couldn't possibly miss the smell of pussy. You say most don't get caught, but then they try to hide it. Those odors would be unmistakeable in this situation so if he doesn't notice, the next category should be science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Crap

Just another author with little knowledge of the facts.

It doesn't matter how long or how short your penis is, because the vagina is so cunningly designed that it will accommodate itself to any length of penis.

The vagina of a woman who hasn't had a child is only a mere 3" long when she's not sexually excited. And even when she has been aroused, her vagina usually extends only to a length of about 4". So it's obvious that most men's penises will fill her vagina completely.

The vagina has the most remarkable capacity for lengthening if something is introduced into it gradually. So the exceptional man whose penis is, 8" long can still make love to literally any woman, providing he excites her properly and introduces his organ very slowly. If he does this, her vagina will quite happily lengthen by 150 per cent or even 200 per cent to accommodate him.

However, the number of nerve cells remains constant so the stimulation from fucking is constant for various sizes. Therefore, a man's penis whither 5" or 8" will feel the same to a woman. Perhaps, a good reason that penis size is not important to a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
always the same

Why is it that when an author is telling a story where a cheating slut wife is in the first person,that they almost always have a stupid wimp husband who couldnt find his ass with both hands?They also never get found out and if they do,hubby takes them back.Its a sad day when a male author writes' one of these,but God help and save us from the female writters who are trying to get back at all males because we have a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Predictable and Well Written

Yes, the premise gets a bit old, but the writer does the scenes very well. I loved the chapter, and look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this was bullshit

any man tastes another man cum in his wife mouth,should kick the shit out of her ass right there.then make her tell where was the piece of shit lover was,so he could kick the shit out of his ass.it sad when a bunch of fags and lebo try and beat down family men because of their racist actions against marriage of woman and man.i bet rosey wouldn't stand for her wife bring cum home to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
owned

Derek owns Jennifer now. She is totally under his spell and gets off on calling her husband a wimp while Derek uses her body for his pleasure. Nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very Nice Story.

Even I would like someone fuck my wife and my wife say I am a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A pile of dog shit !

By pile of dog shit writer !

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Saying or even thinking my Husband is a wimp is uncalled for.

That is the reason I rated it 1*.

kyron99kyron99over 12 years ago
fantasy, folks

amazing that people come here to get off on a cheating wife story, get off, then abuse the writer. such strange, strange denial.

it's a story, folks. fantasy for you to get off to. ain't any more real than a tv commercial. get it?

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Again, probably typical female behavior

I have no problem with it...she is a consistent, unfaithful spouse

bostonwriterbostonwriterover 11 years ago
LOVE the story. Grow up, critics.

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Finally, one written from the female's point of view - a truly devious and submissive cheating wife who gets off on rubbing her husband's nose in secret sexual depravity. Bravo. I will read all of your other stories - they are a HUGE turn on.

To all of the delusional, idiotic, unintelligent and uninquisitive witless worms out there bashing this story as if it were real - grow up. It's a FICTIONAL STORY, not an assault on your life or your morals. You don't like it? Go away! You'll probably have more fun with something far more pedestrian, like the Twilight Saga.

Honestly, what did you expect? Your responses betray a deeper ignorance and insipid disdain for rational human thought. It's a story about a cheating wife. It's not real. It's a fetish. You were warned.

It's amazing to me. People who complain and moralize over this story and others like it who bash the author are like patrons at a bar who are flabbergasted that people are drinking.

Really?

Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just nigger with 2" prick brain diarrheoa.

Real bad. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Hot Story & ignore the pathetic haters

Loved this story...loved the use of the word "wimp"....these moralistic morons dont get it but you do. You write so well. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hey anon 11/20/13 go fuck yourself

You must be the same as Jennifer. A selfish cunt! So sensitive about how other comments point out the obvious about this Cunt. I bet you love to stab in the back those who do love your worthless cunt. So what if other comments don't agree with you. You hate everyone anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Best

This is such an incredibly hot story. i have always wanted a wife just like Jennifer. Thanks for writing it. i only wish it was a 20 part series!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 6 years ago
You got into her head

I have read the entire series and think you did a admirable job of exposing the emotional interplay between Jennifer and her Dom. Also I enjoyed the story-line from Derek's point of view. I look forward to reading more of your submissions.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Why

Why is there always the humiliation by the cheating whore. A hot poker up the was would help Derek's attitude.

HighBrowHighBrow18 days ago

I sure hope she gets what’s coming to her… and more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous