All Comments on 'Max and Julie'

by opels

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fun read

Opels, that was one fun read. I wish my first girl had been as exciting and experimental as hot young Julie. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A great tail

You've written a very hot story. If only something like that had happened to me in my youth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
language

At last, someone who uses dialog! Your addition of the sexy, raunchy stuff people say to each other is, in my opinion, very exciting. You're one of the few authors that seem to get that, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Next Chapter please

Well written, development and dialog. Would love to see another chapter where their relationship goes public maybe with some exhibitionist on her part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellence in Erotica

It was most pleasing to read such an incredibly sexy yet very well-handled first encounter. It is both HOT and yet sensitive - KUDOS on this entry. I'm not sure I have read better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

About the only thing missing from this story is realism. It's well-written, but so far it's pretty much a typical teenage boy's fantasy. Not that there necessarily has to be more. But here's an idea for realism:

1) She gets pregnant from that first go at sex and tells him about it. He gets freaked out and is in denial and tries to avoid her. She is angry and feels betrayed but doesn't know what to do and she procrastinates confronting him again. Instead, on consecutive nights for over a week she screws several different college guys. But she doesn't enjoy it very much with any of them because of comparatively poor technique and because she didn't feel a spark for any of them and because it left her feeling empty emotionally. Then she buries herself in her college studies and decides to wait a maximum of four weeks before confronting him again. Meanwhile, he sleeps with a former girlfriend, but when he accidentally calls her "Julie" during sex, the young woman gets up out of bed, calls him an asshole, and throws a glass vase at him, which hits him in the crotch. Then she tells him to get out or else she'll call her big brother, who is six-foot-four and has a black belt in karate. On the way home he discovers that his dick is bleeding and his nut sack has swollen to twice its normal size. After the Emergency Room gives him six stitches in his injured cock and pain killers and an ice pack for his scrotum, he goes back home. He sprawls out on a couch in his computer rooom in the dark and tries to forget about his pains. Just then he sees the light switch on in Julie's bedroom next door. For far too long and in total agony, he watches Julie strip naked and masturbate. He is in total pain and frustration and every few minutes he must move the ice pack from his nuts to his cock to keep from having an erection rip out his stitches. He can see and hear, even from thirty feet away, that Julie is crying and that makes him feel even worse. Julie's crying and anger make it very hard for her to get the release she so desperately wants, which means that she ends up taking over an hour before she finally climaxes. During that time she first tries a small dildo but finally succeeds by using her mom's huge eight inch vibrator. He has to refill his ice pack three times. As he watches Julie through the darkness, more and more he realizes that somehow, some way he has to end up being with her. He remembers vividly their only night together and that makes all his prior sexual conquests seem pale, second rate and almost meaningless, which he admits they were. Yes, they didn't really know each other that well, but if he and Julie were able to click and connect that much, both emotionally and sexually, what might it be like if they actually developed a history together? Although she was very angry at him for avoiding his responsibilities, she missed him too. Actually, both of them hadn't been doing that well in their college classes and had considered dropping out. Julie had a standing offer to work for her uncle in a branch office of his expanding real estate business, where Julie had worked two previous summers. The evening was so hot that both houses had their windows open, just thin window screens separating the one-time lovers. Julie cried for a good ten minutes after she finished masturbating. Then she phoned her best friend, who was living in Las Vegas, to maybe find a sympathetic ear. While Julie spilled it all to her friend on the phone, her one-time lover listened carefully to every word of the entire 30 minute conversation. He learned that Julie was couldn't decide about whether to get an abortion, that she was failing one of her classes and was planning on dropping out of school and moving 100 miles away to work at her uncle's newest real estate office in the capitol city. When her friend asked her about "the father," she said even though she was terribly attracted to him and had a crush on him since high school, she figured he was probably a jerk and she'd never be able to see him again anyway. She was planning on moving away in less than two weeks and she'd decide about the abortion before a month from now. After she hung up, she cried some more. While she cried, he gawked at her flawless body. Her breasts were as close as possible to the size and shape of the mystery woman of so many of his wet dreams. Yes his favorite, even though he'd never seen such gorgeous breasts in the flesh before he saw hers: a bit smaller than medium, just small enough to perfectly compliment her petite slender five-foot-two, 115 pound figure, her breasts having that perfect combination of youthful perkiness combined with enough healthy sag to allow for an amazingly sexy jiggle during sex or even when she laughed (or cried). And that healthy amount of sagging also endowed her breasts with a softness that he had never dreamed was possible. Looking down, there was her buff tummy, her model's legs, all the way down to what he imagined were the cutest toes of a foot fetishist's wet dream. How was that much beauty even possible all in one woman? After a couple more minutes of open-jawed voyeurism, he did his best to try to take a shower and get presentable looking. Then he knew he'd probably get at most one chance at redeeming himself. So he took his laptop computer into the other room and composed an outline of what to say. The outline morphed into a well-scripted letter: "Dear Julie, PLEASE oh PLEASE I beg you. Read this entire letter before you throw it away in anger! I was a total jerk to avoid my responsibilities,,,,,, "

The letter went on and on about how he heard what she said on the phone, and that he had planned on dropping out of college too. His parents had been urging him to take a one-year training to be an X-ray technician like his older sister and they were willing to pay for it. He went on to say that regardless of her decision about the baby, he wanted to see her again, and not just for sex. And that even if she said they wouldn't have sex for a year, he still wanted and needed to see her and date her, if she would give him a second chance..... Sincerely, Max

Since all of the four parents were again gone the rest of that weekend, he got up the nerve and walked over and rang Julie's doorbell. When no one answered he turned to walk away. Just then he saw her on the sidewalk. She had just come back from his house a different way. Almost simultaneously, they blurted out, "I want you to read this!" and then offered envelopes with their outstreached hands. Julie exclaimed, "WHAT?! We need to talk!" He said, "Yes, but only after we read each other's letters." They both had their misgivings and worries, especially Julie, who had basically written a letter that said, "Goodbye but I hope some day you will realize what we both gave up." They end up talking out by the pool until three A.M. He avoided even kissing her, because he was sure if he did he'd get a roaring hardon and have to return to the E.R. He told her they needed to just talk tonight, "to make sure it's all real." They decided to both move to the capitol city, but live in separate apartments. That lasted all of one month. They had been seeing each other daily and moved in together. At that point they still hadn't had sex again. They had decided to wait until they got results from their bloodtests for STDs, in case it might harm the baby. All tests were negative and she had celibrated by giving him her first ever blow job. Even though some of her one-night stands had begged for it, she had refused, realizing it was about the only thing she could have saved for a future husband. Once they start having sex, it's at least twice a day for several weeks. They both realize but don't share the fact that the person they are sharing a bed with is by far the best at sex they could even imagine. A month later, he proposes and they pick a date, but they decide to wait three weeks to tell their parents. Two days later she has a miscarriage. But they still decide to follow through with telling their parents about their engagement and wedding date. Two weeks later on Saturday morning, right after having sex again, he starts feeling really guilty about all the sexual experience he's had and he confesses to her about his four prior partners and that he's lied to his male friends and told them it was twelve. Then Julie confesses to him about the week she spent after he abandoned her, when she had sex with a different guy every day for an entire week. She had driven to another town 30 miles away and picked them up at college hang-out bars. She said yes it was stupid, but she always used a condom. She said she did it partly to make up for lost time, partly to try to forget about him (but it didn't work) and partly for revenge. She then forced a chuckle and said I guess we're even. You've fucked five different women and I've fucked ten different men. He said I thought you said it was only a week. She said, "It was only one week but it took that week and both weekends either side of it before I got completely disgusted with it all, and with myself. So yeah, ten in all, tall ones, short ones, long ones, short ones, thin ones, fat ones, and ones in between, but none compare with you, Sweetie! And let that be a lesson to you in case you ever decide to cheat on me. I promise you, whatever you do, I will do double that. Because that's how it works! I found out it's ridiculously easy for a gal to get laid, without even barely trying! A lot harder for guys, I'm sure. Because women are usually a lot more selective than I am when I'm mad at you. So, if you like what you see. And what you had this morning. Well, I'm willing to forget your past if you're willing to forget mine. Deal?" A split second later, he said DEAL! All the time she had been talking about her nine days of non-stop fucking, his eyes had been alternating between being glued to her luscious ski-slope breasts and her shaved bare pussy, from which was freely drooling the combined efforts of their lovemaking. As soon as she heard him say Deal!, she said, "Then get a moving, because this pussy isn't going to fuck itself!" Just a very short while later, they were fucking like rabbits.

P.S. It took an entire year before they went even two days in a row without having sex at least once. The week of their fifth anniversary, she gave birth to their first and only child. After not having conceived for the first four years, they had decided that if they ever did have a child, "Papa" would get "fixed" so that they would only have a total of eighteen years when it wouldn't be feasible to be able to, as she was fond of saying, "Fuck in every fucking room of the house, whenever we fucking feel like it!"

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 5 years ago
Loved the mutual indecision leading to the mutual seduction, great story!!

Loved the mutual indecision leading to the mutual seduction, great story!! Triple header, Hat Trick, Round the World, great scoring for everyone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous