All Comments on 'Camping with My Older Sister'

by JustinFinaughty

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Short and sweet

Very nice, but not very bratty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good start

Good start to a story. Keep it going with more chapters. I can see this going in a good direction. Thanks for your time and effort.

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 5 years ago
Misnomer

I liked the story, but the title of it threw me off. I was expecting something totally different from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
piss

They hiked all day before spending the night and she thinks his cock is gonna taste good. Thats as far as I got!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How was the sister bratty?

Did I miss something?

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 5 years ago
Good Story

I liked that story .Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Okay, I guess. But why was "Bratty" used in the title?

Artorius9Artorius9over 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved everything about your story. Hope there are more.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
More Needed

Need more chapters about Carol and her brother. Something involving a romantic dinner date or weekend vacation involving a hotel suite. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Older Sister

My best friend is my older sister. She taught me how to eat pussy (hers), she got my virginity (she was married and on birth control) that was 48 years ago. She is the best lover I have ever had. She has been married twice and has one daughter, which I just found out I am the father.

JustinFinaughtyJustinFinaughtyover 5 years agoAuthor
- updating the title - hopefully

Sorry - my sister is a brat, but I haven't shared how and why that is yet, but will in the next chapter.

I've asked the mods to update the title - sorry for misleading you, and thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not great

What is this, an alternate script for a shitty porn? How is this even a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loss of one star.

Don't know why you called her bratty, but it cost you one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: bratty

I could see that term applying to the story if if was from her point of view. Him being eight years younger would be more in line with the concept of a bratty sibling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"...but will in the next chapter."

So you knew before you posted this it was only the start, but you couldn't be bothered to use a chapter number to inform (warn, really) people that this wasn't a complete story? You care that little about your own story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it, very nice story!

I hope you have a sequel!

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Oh Yeah!

I fucking loved it! Great start,I hope there will be more!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
One of the most beautiful stories between a Brother and a Sister

I hope you will continue this tender and loving story between 2 siblings.

A night like this can help to cure a difficult time.

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

This is one hot story ! You know how to write well and bring the suspense and story line along but not rush it. Your descriptive words and details are great. Yes, we need another chapter or two at least; as it was so hot during the sexy details and the hot hard sex. Hopefully, his sister will want them to move in together and screw etc. She can teach him more and she wants his cum all the time hopefully. Some details about their physical make up would be great and long with more details from his hot and horny sister about what she wants him to do to her. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sisterly Love

My younger sis and I did very similar after I set up an overnight camping tent in the backyard one summer night. When she saw my big morning erection bulge, she playfully asked if she could see my big cock. She was looking hot in her summer nighty, which made me throb even more. She was mortified at the sight of my thick throbbed, saying, "It's so f***n big and thick!, and the head is massive!" We fondled each other. I fingered her to orgasm, while she jacked and sucked me off. She was in awe at how much jizz I spewed all over her sexy creamy thighs and p*ssy bush.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Huh

You said she was a wonderful sister and they got on really well. Why call the title Bratty sister.

If she was petite how did she have curves? Petite means tiny.

Too many discrepancies loses readibility.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this camping story, m as kese want to.go.camping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

This is a well written story. The prose is sure and sometimes playful. The sex scene is well rendered. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fairly well written, but was there no hesitation at all between these siblings to get incestuous?

(Being.'petite' and also have 'massive breasts/rack' has already been pointed to.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really hot story, can’t wait to read more about these characters something that got me thinking was how old are his older brothers if his sister is eight years older, how old were they when the miracle/oops baby was conceived? Wondering if there is a story there too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Well done, very hot!

-Schwingprose

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
self adoring editors

5 stars.... ignore the assholes who consider themselves top of the line editors... If they are so smart why aren't they writing... the story was good... I wasn't studying the wording or the plot... I just liked the way it all went down... No pun intended.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Promising setup, but too rushed

I feel like she just jumped into it too quickly. No hesitation between them as another said. No tension.

AlondraAlondraover 5 years ago
Ignore your critics.

Countless petite women have large breasts. In fact, I married one.

Think Danni Ashe, Lorna Morgan, Autumn Jade, Brittney White...the examples are endless. Indeed, I imagined a younger version of Danni as the sister in this story.

Yeah, yeah; some plotting, pacing and stylistic tweaks needed, maybe. But so what? I enjoyed it, and I hope you write more.

The loving brother-sister relationship is the commonest form of incest, and it occurs far more than most people realise. I could see these two becoming a couple; possibly even parents.

Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stars

That was at least a 10 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lust

Olin Teijan kanssa teltassa ja samassa makuupussissa. Nussimme kiimassa paljaalla. Laukesin siskon pilluun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wish there had been a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it! Well written, good grammar, and fine editing. All three made for a good story. Now, do you write the next chapters or leave it as is? This is a hard one. Though no one cares what I think, I'd like to know what happens when they get home, especially when he finds out she lied, and is PG. Mom and Dad think it's her ex's, but is it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent and it even had a really good ending.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Oh, Carol!

The Chuck Berry song comes to mind....

But a nice passionate sex ride although no mention of how taboo the sex was....

5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustinFinaughty@JustinFinaughty
118 Followers
I'm a dirty old man in California, living the dream and sharing some stories that may (or may not have) happened while growing up in the 70s and 80s. I'm probably more vanilla than most on this site, but the people here seem to be fantastic and I'll do my breast to entertain t...