All Comments on 'Kimberley's Story'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 20 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too short need more in next chapter

angelofdeath77angelofdeath77over 19 years ago
hell yeah

need more to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
you got it right

I found your story to be perfect. You did not make the mistake of writing your way into it. The relationship between your characters developed easily, with an underlying eroticism that had to come to fruition. The way that you achieved this was extremely erotic.

Like all well written stories this had the "Ring of truth"

Well done. I must read more of your work

don87654don87654about 17 years ago
Great. and very natural

It's too bad that you stopped this story when you did. They should have continued on with her getting pregnant by her friend's father, since what they were doing was so natural.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Continue and have his baby....

What an opening for you to get pregnant with his baby...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

BABY TIME

2p1k32p1k3almost 9 years ago
Great

Thank you for sharing your time, and Force. I enjoyed the story a lot.

However, the second to last sentence that describes Tom taking Kimberley to a cheap motel room seems rather off to me. IMHO Tom should be treating her as a princess; unless he is a jerk and a creep.

I hope the author continues this story once or twice more. The story is tagged as 'impregnate' and yet there is only a passing mention of it in Kimberly's thoughts as something she chooses to worry about. The story is bereft of any mention divine pov or not, whether she became pregnant or not.

That you took the time to read this comment, I am grateful. I hope that the words I have shared help.

mooboo2umooboo2ualmost 5 years ago
I’m glad you’re writing again

I always liked this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1776 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...