All Comments on 'A Bottom Play How-To'

by Halo_n_horns

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good advice

and not available everywhere. Any part of the body can become erotized by this method, nipples, anus, earlobes, shins.

Well, I am kidding about shins, but in theory it is possible.

I don't think the previous commenter has ever kidded about anything.

cherrybmb73cherrybmb73about 19 years ago
People should read every word of this ... twice!

Obviously one person who left some cowardly "anonymous feedback" didn't read every word of this "How To."

This is some great advice and there were definitely some new twists in here that I could see newbies using with tremendous benefit.

Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Worked for me

I read and re read this.......my man and i tried it and now the thought anal can bring me to the brink....thanks so much for an informastive submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
natural

after reading this a feel kinda like a freak lol my first experience with anything back there was my first boyfriend.he was at least 8" and i took him all sans lube the first time we tried. it did hurt at first though thanks to his quick and franky rough entry. Haha looking backk on it now i wish he had read this first :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
almost got it!

I've been experimenting with this myself, hoping to get more used to & comfortable with it as a surprise for when my husband comes back from the military. And I'm pleased to say, according to your advice, I've been doing everything right! The only thing I'm having trouble with is controlling the muscle when I'm pulling out. Going in is fine, but I clench involuntarily when coming out, no matter how small the object. Any specific advice for this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank You...

Really appreciate this information.

I've heard that anal orgasms are amazing..., can't wait to start working my back door open... maybe I'll have to start right away! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
!

I would really appreciate it if you could write detailed advice for the person giving anal for the first time. My man cums hard every time I tickle his bum while sucking him off. He's asked for insertion, and I want to, but am terrified that I might hurt him. What will it feel like for my finger? How do I find his prostrate? How do I stimulate it? I'm eager and anxious all at once. Help!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anal advice taken

Both my wife and I enjoy cumming from anal sex . When she was pregnant we enjoyed anal sex almost everyday. She always cums with me when doing anal. One great bonus from so much fun was is her ability to gape soon after a few thrusts. I so enjoy seeing her wide open when I stand back and then I am able to sild up in her sweet anus in one thrust ! It is my favourite place to cum in !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Breathing

I'm a big fan of Tristan. You forgot, what I think, is the most important tip. Deeeeep breathing during insertion. As you inhale, your rectum pushes against the penetratiing object. On the exhale it contracts, essentially "sucking" the object in. Further, on the inhale the object should exert slight pressure to be in position to gently push during exhale.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

In criticism of every "how to" I've read here on LitEro: nobody's going to gain anything from anyone telling you how you should go about anything about sex. LISTEN to your partner. TALK to your partner. That's the ONLY way to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous