All Comments on 'My First Facial'

by julieshining

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
miriambelle69miriambelle69almost 19 years ago
Facials...

Loved your story. I had a similar experience myself. Guys love cumming on women because it shows authority. Like marking your territory maybe? That being said, my boyfriend has to ask for permission to cum on me. That doesn't mean I don't like it, it just means now I have the authority. Great story babe. Keep it up. -M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

MORE, please, beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved it

its a bout time more facial stories she should have let cumm dry on her face

RobynGRobynGalmost 19 years ago
Yum

My boyfriend will do just about anything when I let him cum on my face. I guess like someone said it's a dominent thing but I don't really mind. It's quite sexy to get him hotter and hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Genuine style!

Great to read a sex story that rings true; less fantasy and more reality. Visually there is nothing more arousing than a consensual facial, and your vivid writing style struck home. More personal recollection-style stories of your experiences will be most welcome.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 19 years ago
Nice little short fetish story!

I really enjoyed this! ?Great little fetish!

hogjackhogjackalmost 19 years ago
Definitely

Well-done with fine insight into a certain perspective on this popular fetish.

darkknight01darkknight01over 18 years ago
Written with stlye

I guess I'm one of the few guys in the world that really don't care for cumming on a woman's face. I did like your story very much. It was very well written and erotic. You gave the reader great insight on your character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
facial

Great story ! I would love to give my wife a facial, for her to take my cock head and rub it all over her face . It's a favorite fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thanks so much!

Dear Julie,

Thank you so much for your story! I read it to my boyfriend and it made him very hard! Then I knelt and pulled down his boxers and told him to go for it! After about 3 minutes my best effort he grabbed my head with both hand and just fucked the shit out of my mouth while I teased my clit furiously. He pulled out and sprayed a huge gooey load all over me face! It was all in my hair, and dripping off my nose and chin! He never even went soft he was so turned on! He just threw me to floor and fucked the shit out of my sopping wet pussy! I must have cum 5-6 times, each wonderful orgasm merging with the next! When he was ready to cum again he pulled out and added it my already filthy face! It was so unbelievably hot! Thank you so much.

xoxox,

Holly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mine, too

My boyfriend, loves to unload on my face, and tits. I think, he likes it better than actually fucking me. I have him do it as often as he likes. He takes good care of me in return! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Just like my wife

Wonderful story. It reminds me of when my wife gets a facial. After she is done deep throating me, I pull out and shoot my load all over her face. Your story turned me on so much, I ran to fuck my wife's mouth and then blew a big load all over her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yeah, we like to get rough during orgasms

I'm unsure why, but I've also noticed that when I am about to cum on my girlfriends face, I feel this sense of control, almost as if she's some sort of sex toy. I know that's a horrible way to think, but strangely enough, she seems to like it....as long as it only her I have these feeling about. Thank you so much for giving me an woman's insight on facials.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Definitely written by a dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:)

I want to cum all over your face u little whore!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Facial

I wanna cum on ur face and boobs untill I can't cum any more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

your story was awesome had me twitching in my pants as I read it. when a guy come over a girls face it's like a trophy he has just won. it is the same when you have sex when the cum shoots his come over your back or belly even on your bum seeing the cum shoot out on to your body or face is a real turn on.

you could come suck me I will tell you how good you are .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My first cum swallow

I swallowed my first cum when i was 15 and it was on my catholic baptism day non the less! I was dressed in the traditional white,poofy,midthigh length dress with a matching bonnet,lace anklets and white mary jane shoes and had the traditional,white cloth baptismal diaper and plastic pants and tee shirt on under my dress.After my party,my boyfriend,Chad,who was 16,took me to his house and his parents were out of town.after kissing for a while,he put his hand under my dress and felt my diaper and plastic pants and then unzipped my dress and took it off of me.He then pulled his pants down,pushed me to my knees and thrust his penis into my mouth and ordered me to suck it.after a few minutes,he held my head and thrust his penis back and forth in my mouth and then shot his full load onto my tongue.i gagged and coughed and he tipped my head back and forced me to swallow it all.It tasted horrible and then he made me suck it some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cumshot

Yes, I love to fuck my woman in the mouth. I don't spray her face though; she hates that, and so do I. She also doesn't care for the taste of cum, so I shoot her in the back of the throat. Facials are spectator sports: I would have liked to see the cum splatter all over your pretty face. I bet I would have come in my pants.

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Awesome story could you take his cock deep inside your throat without gagging

I love to eat pussy and put my finger in your ass as you cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous