All Comments on 'Cheating Slut'

by Balaak

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
uh wth was that?

that was totally confusing... dont write ever again

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
I am sure that I have read parts of this before

somewhere.....Nah, it's just a coincidence. No authors on this site could ever write such insane drivel. I loved it. A slap to the face to both the supposed "LW Mafia" and the cheating wife lovers. I am glad you targeted both. (As a minor member of the Mafia, I felt we got picked on more though. Hahahaha)

You didn't include any anonymous people running in to give their dumbass opinion though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
keep your day job

what was this crap,edit before you show it to the public.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
From The Author?

Now hear this you scumbag loving thingamajigs - don't ever think again - so remember an authors mind can be a terrible something or other wonce its - oh never mind - just bow wow and genuflect or something while I say something funny to myself - no one else would get it anyway eh!

Best serious work you have ever done - much better than the cuckolding your dog series. Love the realism and symbolistic cymbols in your skyes or such nice skidmarks in your text. Less please as theres no pleasing some authors.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
WHAAAAAAAAT?

The story started out rather humorous but it wound up being a drag by going overboard, WAY overboard!

cwbuddycwbuddyabout 19 years ago
It's time to move on.

It's time to get over your obsesion with the loving wives, it's embarassing. This was just stupid.

What happened to the guy who wrote Poker Bet?

It's SAD!

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessabout 19 years ago
WTF?

Who let this on here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
commenters on drugs?

Didn't you people notice the category: Humor and Satire? Did you were in the section: Pulitzer Prize Nominees? I'm not sure that having a sense of humor lets you live longer, but not having one makes it feel longer and boring.

Perhaps I haven't mentioned this, but did you notice the category: Humor and Satire? What did you expect, Great Truths of the Western World?

Author, I agree it was a bit over the top. But then the category was Humor and Satire.

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
Author, what did you smoke?...

when you wrote this? (BTW, can I have some too?)

LoL! You went overboard with this one, but it was still funny. I know I don't like cheating wife stories, but I don't think I'm part of the LW MAFIA.

Cheers!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 19 years ago
This was amusing except fot the violence.

I understand the desire to poke fun at abusive husbands. The actual physical abuse in the story was not funny. Far from it! The rest of it wasn't bad, though. I enjoyed her need to wash so much underwear. Little things like that work well. You don't have to hit the reader, or the heroine for that matter, over the head with a bat. Exaggeration is part of satire and you had plenty of that. I think if you just curb it a little, it could be very funny.

romaq7705romaq7705about 19 years ago
funny!

HILARIOUS! MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Maybe, just maye... a little tooooo over the top?

Great satire. Though, like the genre you ridicule, it is just a little too far out there. Love the concept though.

Artie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You really do need help!

You might of put this in Humor/satire but your true self still showed true. Please seek professional psychiatric help immeadiatly. Oh yea, you got a "1" for the violence!

RisiaSkyeRisiaSkyeabout 19 years ago
amusing premise

--the genre, as well as its fans and detractors, are ripe for satire. But you lost me when it went not just over the top, but so far over it that it actually left the atmosphere and landed in a big cloud of inside jokes.

4degrees4degreesabout 19 years ago
cool

i dig this. along with all the violence too. do another one.

BalaakBalaakover 18 years agoAuthor
Violence?

I know many might have strong feeling about the violence in here, but as part of the cliche story, so violence is part of the cliche "revenge" that husbands always take on cheating wives.

What slut-wife revenging-husband story have you read that didn't include slapping, slugging, and other "I-own-you" abuse? Abusing a woman has to be one of the sickest fantasies a man can have but it always seems to exist in those ridiculous revenge stories.

It is meant to be way over the top to illustrate through exaggeration the extremes of this cliche. But, that's what satire is, right?

The only serious aspect of this story is the full-armed slug at the idea that a woman becomes property when married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Funny - I love satire

Very funny. I agreed that it would be more funny if toned down a bit. It's not that the exagerations are wrong or "show your true psyche" or anything, it's just that it was funniest in the beginning when it was more subtle and then it was overloaded with exageration as it moved on through. Put another way, I got it already about a third of the way through. Good effort. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great imigination

That is the funniest and crasiest story or someone has got one great imigination a 47in penis dream on or that husband is day dreaming while standing in front of the book stand.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
my stomach hurts...

...from laughing so much and so hard! dude you are so not right! back handed God! fucking goats! damn! LOL! great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wont you be glad when you get over puberty?

It would be funny if it wasnt so immature and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Did you have to write a story about American youth

They cant help it if they are really braindead. What with their parents living off government support and bodies wrecked with all kinds of drugs can you expect the fruit to fall far from the tree?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What kind of medication are you on?

Wow! I would like to try some on that stuff too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

You covered it well writer! I cannot believe the readers beside HDK cannot see this matches most of the cheating wives stories written on this site. Kill or torch the bitch no matter what the reason she had. The husband is righteous in what he does always. He is greater than anyone and all women are vermin! They lose all rights when they betray the LIT husband. That is why most of us read these stories.If you don't agree you are a wimp and believe in reconciation...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is great

Read this a couple of years ago. Saved as a favorite. As HDK said, satire often involves exagerration. Unfortunately, subtlety is wasted on the Anonymice so you have to beat them over their heads to make a point.

The losers that hate women will not like this because they are incapable of humor in this context. To people like HIV, revenge on wives is deadly serious and when you satirize it, you belittle their only joy.

Sorry you're no longer writing, but like so many of LW's best, I can understand why you would wash your hands of it. They'll never understand that the good writers don't need their trashy insults. Soon, they'll have nothing left but a cesspit of their own waste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This one is STUPIDly done.

Period . . . . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Genius

I have read a thousand Loving Wives stories. This satire on the genre made me laugh myself quite literally beyond death and into the life beyond. Genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The blueprint

for all aspiring x-johndoenuts-x

CSD2CSD2about 10 years ago
the backhand to God

Never gets old...LOL!

BalaakBalaakalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author Still Writing

Actually I am still writing, just not here.

Pen-name, Laran Mithras: Kindle and Paperbacks, available at Amazon.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Hah

Now THAT'S revenge. Even God was involved. Crazy.

Write more on this site. We need it.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
I DONT BELIEVE

this would make a good xmas ritual or made for T.V. special. TK U MLJ LV NV

BriteaseBriteaseabout 9 years ago
About sums it up really!

Amusing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Parody

What world is the writer living in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quite the grasp on reality!! This is a Literotica Documentary!

This is indeed, the Literotica version of a true documentary. I suggest you contact National Geographic and see if you can get a grant to expand this thread of thought.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

LMOL...47 inchs!! That is not a cock...its a bell tower....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was sick, the entire thing. 45+ inches? WTF??? 1 star fpr this tragedy-- the story itsself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was the most deliciously over the top thing l have ever read. Stupid funny. 47" dick, thick as her thigh and shoved into her super stretching cunt, it ejaculates out of her mouth! That's classic! But what really sent the story into the stratosphere was the no look backhand of God himself! WOW!!!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Every Literotica meme in only 3k words! Stupendous. :)

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Not usually a fan of satire, but every trope in one short is kinda impressive

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

Backhandet God ? did not know that Mr. Freeman was also there :D

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Almost peed myself, this was sooo stuffed with laughable cliches

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBalaak@Balaak
313 Followers
Still writing as erotica author Laran Mithras. Over 150 titles published.

SIMILAR Stories