All Comments on 'Fun Cougar Peeks into the Dark Side'

by Tigger_Lilly

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
chad_chad_over 5 years ago
obeyence !

very sexy story ! ... love the eroticism of the pedicure and then the focus of compliance ! how much luckier can one be than to comply ? loved the story :)

gregguitar3gregguitar3over 5 years ago

Amazing story Angel ! Very erotic and sensual ! My kind of dommination :-)

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You Chad!

Your note is sweetly received. I am glad you find a turn on reading my words. It is a turn on for me when a man touches my words like that!

Love,

Angel

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Oh my....

Hi Greg,

How delicious! I remember you from last year...I am very glad you are back.

Thanks for the turn on!

Love,

Angel

PS....Comments always make my panties damp....meow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh My god ! The Darkness beckons......

Lively & Orgasmic....

I have never found compliance a Turn on,until now. Now I realize,how words can take one to places,one has never imagined before.There was something in this story which called on to my deeper selves, which wanted to be devoured by this woman,to follow her lead...to allow her to set me free......free into the Dark abandon of pleasure and passion !

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Pleasure Beckons Indeed....

How interesting is a shift in wording.

How titillating to consider ideas once taboo.

How curious you must be about what such compliance might reveal.

It will go very well for you if you follow directions.

Ciao,

Angel

PS Bonus Turn On Tip: Realize that all pleasure is truly self-generating. Your body responding to a flood of inner chemicals that raise goose bumps and arouse you. It may seem like a human generates the turn on, me or someone else, but think about it. Your body is a pleasure machine and is generating pleasure when I could be on a different planet.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOover 5 years ago
Confusing!

Angel,

I found this story rather confusing as I was never certain exactly what was going on.

Presumably, the narrator is an elderly lady with lovers 30 years younger than herself, and that she is with Gino, a podiatrist who somehow gives sexual thrills by massaging women's feet. But apart from this I find this story disjointed and chaotic.

What exactly is the dark side that the narrator gets a glimpse of?

Robert Davidson.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Magnet To The Exact Right Men

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your thoughtful comments. The clues left in this story are bringing the most delicious group of readers. I love your reaction and your feedback!

Before I started writing this string of fantasies, I got no reaction at all. Fascinating and delicious.

Ciao,

Angel

ZenFireZenFireover 5 years ago
Hot!

I like this! I love how there is an element of care in the arousal, I love how the story remains a bit mad but relevantly erotic and also us , men pro tip?, Think from your head not cocks!

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
How very Zen of you....

Hi Zen,

When turn on is mixed up with nurturing, oh my....how astute of you to pick up on that...

Look forward to hearing more from you...

Ciao,

Angel

_Bookkeeper__Bookkeeper_over 5 years ago
Loved it

You do such a good job at combining erotica with a learning experience.

Thank you and please keep up the good work

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Educating and Titillating is MY Pleasure!

Thanks for stopping by, _Bookkeeper_!

I love being able to share how to turn on an older girl in these stories. Thanks for the shoutout!!

Ciao,

Angel

scotinnzscotinnzover 5 years ago
well well well

i don't really read many stories but i was directed to this one and wow!!!! I'm not normally into feet. as a matter of fact I'm just not.... BUT!!! this is a real big turn on... the vibe behind it and the little biota anticipation.... yup its got me I'm going to re-read again at some point thats for sure. the idea of the angel dipping into the dark side... so intriguing and alluring... more of the same please! x

subslaveslutboymaxsubslaveslutboymaxover 5 years ago
so hot

very sexy hot story about my favourite type of Lady

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Well, well indeed....

Well Scott,

Aren't you a breath of fresh air. Please tell me you dabble in writing erotica. You have a delicious way with words and I look forward to reading more. Subtle, playful and full of desire.

Lovely.

Ciao,

Angel

BecauseICanMBecauseICanMover 5 years ago
Ive been paying attentnion

So, this is the 3rd or 4th story i have read thus far, and it seems like the chemistry between characters gets better and better, unlike some of the readers below, i myself do have a slight foot fetish, and the way you described her feet in various situations was just Muah! belesimo! cant wait for the next one

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Hard to ignore that bit of turn on....

Because I can,

I will.

I can't help but imagine what wonders you might perform on the right woman's willing foot....

Shiver.

Ciao,

Angel

PS How you tempt and tease a girl.... delicious.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Submissives have a special magnetism so Domme's can find them....

Hi SubSlave,

Thanks so much for checking out this story. If you are shy and it is hard to find a Domme, don't give up. As you get more confident in the pleasure you can bring a girl who wants to explore the darker side of things, you will meet more girls.

If it is a turn on for you to be submissive and it is a turn on for her when you comply with her requests, it is logical that you will match.

Good luck!

Angel

PS Bonus Turn On Tip: Work on creating a few openers so that you are not cutting and pasting the same invitation to every lady. No one wants to be looked at as just another girl. Check out her profile, see if there is anything about her you can ask about or comment on. We LOVE when guys pay attention!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hawt!

This has the makings of a TRUE D/s story! Keep going! Welcome to Your Dark Side Mistress.

up4fun101up4fun101over 5 years ago
mmmm hot

this girl can write

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ohh

That was so erotic...

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Well aren't you three adorable....

Thanks for the thumbs up4fun101, makent and anonymous.

You guys rock!

Mwah,

Angel

Shepard2185Shepard2185over 5 years ago
Engaging!

Oh, this was a fun read, definitely a nice experience that doesn't just go to the nitty-gritty, but rather shows more how much fun can be had mentally and with the right mindset overall...

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Mr. Shepard, I am pleased indeed

How honored I feel at all the steps you took today to become part of my darkish side...I am glad you are onboard and I appreciate the feedback.

I look forward to reading your erotica, just as soon as you let us lucky ladies in on it...

Ciao,

Angel

PS Thanks for the help on Patreon and with Discord. xo

Roleplayer11Roleplayer11over 5 years ago
Moment I found arousing

The "It will go better for you if you follow directions" at the end part was really good and made me anticipate what will come next

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Excellent, RolePlayer11

Not every man is turned on by that line.

In my writing process, I always get the first line of a story first. It rolls around in my mind for awhile, "It will go better for you if you follow directions...."

I wasn't sure at first because I have no experience, however, when the story came tumbling out, it was a turn on! I was shocked. Now that men like you are reading and asking for more, I am exploring.

Your encouragement is like fuel for the fire. Thank you so much for letting me know this is hot for you!

I will be watching for your comments!

Love,

Angel

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A dash of naughty...

Lilly,

From the moment I read the first words, I felt a stir in my groin. I tried so hard not to touch myself as my eyes poured over the erotic imagery unfolding through your words.

Beautifully written, and I hoped I was Gino for a second there. Iā€™m definitely checking out your other works.

Xox

ArvonArvonover 5 years ago

Lilly,

This story is incredible, I was aroused immediately and the journey you took me on was breathless

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Breathless

Hi Arvon,

Thanks for your comment. I am tickled pink that these words were such a turn on for you! Wait til you see my next story. I think you will love it!!

Love,

Angel

hubeshubesover 5 years ago
Delicious

What a yummy story. I LOVED it from start to finish.

Flushed and a little breathless, Angel stuttered out. "Oh my goodness. Gino that is one delicious foot treatment you give."

Flushed and a little breathless is how this left me. :)

loyalboyloyalboyover 5 years ago
This story is a 10.

Wow... so intense and well written. A huge turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This person understands the Dom/Sub Dynamic

Must read if you like the sensual side of d/s

121diablo121diabloover 5 years ago

Narrative top notch and an equally intriguing plot..

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Hey Hubes, 121Diablo and LoyalBoy

Thanks for the love! I am inspired to write more and more when y'all cheer me on!

Thanks and now I can't wait to have a little chit chat with you.....

Watch for me in the Lobby...

Love,

Angel/Tigger_Lilly

BrandeisBrandeisover 5 years ago
Well written

This story is well written and shows that the author is highly intelligent which is a big turn on for me. Another big turn on is the subtle dominance by the protagonist. I absolutely love this story for those reasons.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Oh Brandeis, I go weak for a creative mind!

Thank you so much for being so vivid with your experience with my story. I feel your appreciation with shivers. I am working on a new story right now and you have fueled me! šŸ”„

Grazie!

Tigger_Lilly šŸ’‹

SlaveForYou3663SlaveForYou3663over 5 years ago

I love the quiet control she has over him: with a few words and a little touch, she can bring him toward wherever she wants him to go...very hot.

Eros141Eros141over 5 years ago
What a hot way to get ready for bed!

Multi orgasm! If you're ever free during the day, reach out! I'd ADORE playtime with you, my sweet!

Eros141Eros141over 5 years ago
P.S.

Gulp. Each time I read one of your tales, not only am inspired to keep playing the game and getting to know you. But I'm inspired to step my own writing up! Thank you, lovely Angel! I adored "Fun Cougar Peeks into the Dark Side". This fun little romp won't soon be forgotten! Shivering in anticipation of your next hot tale!

XO,

Eros

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
beautiful

really well-written, very intense story that manages to show how even a phrase can be enough to get someone more than excited

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Quiet Control

Hi SlaveForYou3663,

Thanks for your kind words. I am continually amazed at how hot it can be to describe intimacy in simple terms and quiet control.

Meow.

Ciao,

Tigger_Lilly

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Blue Hot Passion?

Hi Eros,

How adorable you are! šŸ’‹ I love that you think you can personally date me! Your passion and enthusiasm are highly attractive to me however a little taste of reality might be beneficial for you.

Have fun with my stories!

Ciao,

Tigger_Lilly

PS Now it is highly likely you could earn yourself a role in an upcoming fantasy. Imagine this story with Eros being the lead instead of Gino, Is that arousing to consider? Much more reasonable goal, my young fan. šŸ’‹

Eros141Eros141over 5 years ago
No, just a player who played a bit too big

Angel, that's all. I stayed detached, made a fatal error and played like I wasn't. Never thought I'd be with you. In fact that's what made being the idea of maybe being sexy penpals neat. The possibility to dry run some tips and tricks on a safe friend! But duly noted :) Thanks for your time. Though you don't see fit to advance me, I had fun and am grateful to have met you and hope we can someday be friends.

E

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
It is a marathon not a sprint!

Oh my dearest Eros,

How you misunderstand my game. I deeply enjoy my men when they learn to play the game of switch.

If you hear me firing you from the game, go back and read my comment again, particularly the PS.

Is it not a turn on for you to think of being the star of one of my fantasies?

Perhaps I misread your desires.....

madphysicsmadphysicsover 5 years ago
Adore the build up..

Want to see just how far it goes and how deep into the darkness things slip.. and how well the directions get followed... Can't wait!

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Decadent Darkness Tempts - Vanilla Vengeance Scores Again

Hey MadPhysics,

Love that you feel like you are part of the story. That is my intention, to write words that transfer you to a fantasy world of self pleasure!

You have writing skill, I would love to see you pen your erotic fantasies!

Grazie,

Tigger_Lilly

PS Be sure to let me know when you post your first story!

Angels_ErosAngels_Erosover 5 years ago
I've been putting up everyone I know is into erotica on your work

Your stories are masterworks. Deliciously concise.

stings26stings26over 5 years ago
Mistress Angel

Mistress Angel has got the right idea! A great story, with some helpful tips along the way, which make you go hmmm good point!

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Seduction Tips Ready To Try!!

Hi Stings,

Did you know that many alpha women over 50 are shy when it comes to internet chat. Some are worried that there are a bunch of lewdies and crudies out there. (Not like you!)

Be sure to write to me and let me know how these tips work with the ladies here on lit. They don't have to be cougars, you can try these ideas on anyone! Even alpha women need guidance and you are more familiar with online chat than they are!

Thanks for writing to me!

Ciao,

Tigger_Lilly

rolling010rolling010over 5 years ago
hot as hell

So fucking hot, I can't wait to read what mistress angel will demand next

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
*Raises an eyebrow with a grin

Well Mr. Rolling,

Tell us how you really feel, lol. Seriously thought thanks for the cheerleading! I love to write these stories and having readers like you respond like this inspires the next stories.

I know how busy you are and so a nod to you for taking the time.

Ciao,

Tigger_Lilly

PS If you are truly pulled to the switch idea, be sure to focus on this idea: If your woman is alpha and doesn't realize it (like I use to be), you can't expect her to be a "natural" domme. As you read these stories, look deeper into Angel's thoughts as she is learning to receive pleasure when she is in her beta self.

KinkyRoleplayFunKinkyRoleplayFunover 5 years ago
Masterful writing that dovetails nicely with the masterful protagonist.

Beautiful prose, and a talent for understanding suspense and tone. Gripping.

KinkyRoleplayFunKinkyRoleplayFunover 5 years ago
Silly, nonsensical manipulative woman with delusions of grandeur.

I'm writing this to reject the previous review I gave, that was given under duress. She said the only way I could chat with her is if I left a good review. I did, and she didn't.

Fool me, but at least I can warn others. Enjoy Miss. :)

FVR73FVR73over 5 years ago
More please!!

I absolutely loved reading this story and found myself immersing into the thought of being the lucky man who will get the honour of following the upcoming tasks!

Well written and a refreshing story amongst a sea of the same old stories!

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Oh? Sweet Switch Not So Fun When You Aren't In Charge, Huh, Kinky?

LOL

Turn around is indeed fair play!

Have fun!

Ciao

Angel

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Well Thank You FVR

I appreciate your taking time to let me know what you like in the story. My readers inspire me and I take your notes to heart. šŸ’‹

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you again!

Ciao,

Tigger_Lilly

sumissive1978sumissive1978over 5 years ago
Thank you for your story!

Thank you for your well written and exciting story and please continue your work.

jammy852jammy852over 5 years ago
Turn on #1

This seems like a whole new world. Thank you for opening a plethora of new pleasure avenues.

Daniel_CDaniel_Cover 5 years ago
I need more!

What an intriguing and engaging story! It left me hot and wanting to know more about Miss Angel

Angels_ErosAngels_Erosover 5 years ago
Love this game!

Angel I've learned so much about myself from your game. Did not come here expecting a woman years my senior to help me reawaken my sexual/spiritual being solely for myself! Your work has done just that and then some. And it feels positively scrumptious!

Detailed_DominantDetailed_Dominantover 5 years ago
'Mistress' is a sexy word

I really love your focus on the word 'Mistress' here, its such a sexy word and really triggers those submissive feelings.

MischievousGentlemanMischievousGentlemanover 5 years ago
If you follow directions...

...and if you pay attention, you discover all the subtle sensuality of this story.

Game on.

nylonslaveguynylonslaveguyover 5 years ago
Excellent story

Hi Miss....I loved this story..great advice to tease out the Domme side of a woman...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very sexy story! Love how she is just starting to explore her darker side.

corerickcorerickover 5 years ago
Hot story

Very exciting story where will fit go next? Compliance is such a turn on

jonlefoujonlefouover 5 years ago
Lovely story

It was short but powerfull, just like a tequila shot !

This story turned me on a lot. I was so willing to be Gino...

_Stealth_Stealthover 5 years ago
directions?

I'd be interested in the continuing of this game. Text messages, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Turn on

Very nice reading i must say Miss i love how you have wrote about how a woman react when she gets turned on

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543about 5 years ago
Listening

All about listening to her and how she says her words and what words she uses. Learn all you can about her as you talk, watch her.

Sensualsub32Sensualsub32about 5 years ago
It will go better for you if you follow directions...

I find compliance sexy as hell... So, that line definitely got me. Written with a fine blend of sensuality and eroticism.

mrichard17mrichard17almost 5 years ago
Yes Mistress!

I love to be submissive. This story is right up my alley. I'm dying to read it. I hope you've written it. I'm heading to your page now to look for it. If you haven't written it please do as soon as possible.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
MRichard17 How Playful...

Adorable and thanks for stopping by! I hope we meet again!

Ciao,

Mistress Snow

šŸ’‹

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank You

Thank you very much for writing this and your other stories. They are fun and the tips you inject are very helpful. I certainly hope there will be more stories with Angel.

jimysmith3jimysmith3about 4 years ago

I love the story. It's very interesting and fun, as are all of your stories.

The tips are even more enjoyable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigger_Lilly@Tigger_Lilly
239 Followers
I never imagined I would find myself writing a profile on an erotica site. I never imagined I would actually BE an erotica author either. I adore meeting younger men with a passion for the female form and smart about it. Those gifted with finesse, subtlety and a sense of hu...