All Comments on 'Interstate Sex'

by ldlarry52

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I was going to read this, but right at the start

you made me realize it was not ready for human consumption. Do you know the difference between: you no and you know? If you do why did you write "you no, guy talk"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story. I don't get all bound up in technique if I enjoy the story line and I did in this case. Keep writing. don't let anyone discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Um, ever heard of birth control?

michael1950michael1950over 12 years ago
Simular but different,

Me and the wife had just come out of a movie that was a strong R rating, and feeling frisky when we got in the car she reached into my pants pulling out a hard cock and proceeded to suck my cock with other movie goers returning to their cars walking by, one foursome saw what was giong on and one of the women laughed/chuckold, my wife just moaned, and kept on sucking. They watched for a few seconds then moved on to their car. Good Times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You are lucky

I had a couple of times like above.

Each time there was too much distraction, discomfort or nervousness.

Took forever to cum and though they claimed it was great, I suspect the women never did cum. Both times once we got to our place, motel or house, it was fine or better than fine. Sorry, a lot of blather to say you were lucky

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESover 6 years ago
Car Sex With Friends

For my wife and I it was only me fucking her in my car, a friend's car, or in some semi secluded public place. I'd loved to watch someone else fuck her and play like your friend did. Your wife was a very good sport and exhibitionist.

We both loved the story and will check out more of your adventures. Fantasyville is a real place in our minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A real life comment

My wife and I shared the same fantasy and were fortunate enough to be able to have it happen. Had dinner with a sexy couple and then had a roadtrip home with my wife and the guy in the back seat. After a few minutes of kissing and touching he pulled my wifes skirt up exposing her g string covered pussy...some fingering and she was wet and ready. He pulled her on top of his cock and fucked her solidly all the way home while his wife and I watched. Awesomely sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife loved rolling sex

My wife and I did this many times. There was an X-rated drive in in a town about 30 miles from us. We would usually head up there and sometimes we would ask a friend along. During the movies she would get worked up and would usually suck me or casually climb on my cock and ride me, the whole time my buddy would be in the back seat watching. Then on the way home she would comment that it wasn't fair I got to cum so she would hop over the seat and proceed to suck and fuck him on the ride home. We did this many times over the years.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Inspirational

This poorly written piece of shit certainly inspired a lot of cretins to post their inane "my wife and I" fantasies. How pathetic can a man be?

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Dumb as the cum dump you share a closet with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous