All Comments on 'Out of Nowhere...!'

by hosethief

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
where is the beginning???

It starts out seeing her naked, but where is the beginning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: where is the beginning???

Did you somehow skip that the title is "Out of Nowhere...!" and that the tag is "Out of nowhere Mom and I start going at it!"?

<P>

Trying to explain that your comment was supposed to be sarcasm doesn't work. It was too direct.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I liked the story but a little more background would be good. Number one, where was dad? Number two, what do they look like? Mom is tan but how big are her tits (besides being chiseled) and how big is his cock? What is it that they drank? etc, etc.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 5 years ago
Very ok

A very hot and ok story, even a quick one once in a while is ok. Just ignore the cowardly, "anonymous" critics. If they ha any guts they sign in. Everyone who wishes to leave a comment should be required to sign in. Keep it up bud!

hosethiefhosethiefover 5 years agoAuthor
All will be revealed....

Clearly the story isn't finished being told yet. I started in the middle of this tale purposely vague to leave a little something to the imagination. Including absolutes gets a bit mundane and a bit repetitive. Yes, he had a BIG cock and yes, she had HUGE tits but it's all a bit over-done. In the next part I plan to back-track a little and see how this all came about. Perhaps the drinks were tainted by Dad for him and his Wife and NOT meant for the Son at all....? Maybe Sister tries a few sips and runs into Dad later in the evening? All four of them might go crazy with each other? Who knows for sure how it all started or how it will end up? But there will be more to this tale soon.....

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Hot stuff

Short but you packed a lot of action in there. I wonder if you will reveal more soon.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
TELL US QUICK !!!!!!!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

What was in the drinks they had ???????. Fast read, but a good one. THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhosethief@hosethief
342 Followers
Hobbyist writer with a passion for pantyhose, stockings, tights, and nylons. My fetishes include taboo, home made sex toys, and bizarre anal insertions. (The stranger, the better!)