All Comments on 'I Should Have Known Better'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
magmamanmagmamanalmost 19 years ago
Interesting reversal

Very enjoyable and different.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
WOW

interesting this feel so different when the shoe is on the other foot. Paul had the rare chance to see what a lot of women feel like. What a way to change your out loook on things

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pretty good story!

I don't like your revenge stories, but this is pretty good.

sexmatesexmatealmost 19 years ago
Now this was different!

Great job! The role reversals were something! Hard to have any kind of relationship without having feelings for someone. Whether it's someone you work with, go bowling with, the kids baby sitter. Most of us are just wired that way. Unfortunately Chuck is a sad shit and Millie is just as bad for going along with it. The Game warden game was excellent! I have had to play that one a few times! LOL!

Only us hunters will know exactly what you were telling!

Thanks for the read!

Sexmate!

romaq7705romaq7705almost 19 years ago
very nice.

that's a very refreshing and innovative take on the cuckold husband fetish. what a world of difference it makes if the 'bull' is good and decent man!

great as always! but can we really expect less from you? bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why does she love her husband

I'm wondering what there is about her husband to inspire her love, when he is apparently a jerk... Nicely written and very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
other uses

"What kind of a man complains about being used by a lovely woman for sex? Perhaps a man with a small shred of self-respect still in tact would feel that way."

and

"Okay, Paul. You've been really sweet and lasted longer than most guys....."

1. they did it before, and the other guys quit on them also.....wonder if they all felt used by this pair?

2. he felt used, he WAS used - he shoulda kept using HER - as his cleaning maid! no one said it had to be sexual use!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sorry

Hate to disagree with everyone......ok, no I don't. I do normally like your stories, this one blows, literally. I do not understand the basis of their marriage. I just don't like the storyline, period. Can't please everyone all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting

Because of literotica's habit of splitting longer stories into smaller units, the split occured at an interesting point. I was expecting to find out that Chuck, rather than being worried about her, had in fact been indifferent and was out, probably at some bar. She is hurt, he tries to be sympathetic, they fuck, and so on and so on. It might not have been too bad, but, I gotta admit, was a more interesting twist, especially turning around gender roles.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
VERY GOOD

Ignore the snobs who always bitch about this line of story - you would think they would stop reading them, but they enjoying bitching about them. IT IS A GREAT STORY!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another home run!

HDK: You're setting a standard for yourself that at some point may be difficult to maintain. Excellent story and interesting take on what "the other side" of the cuckolded husband story may be like.

I think what I most enjoy about your stories is that the protaganist of each is a good-hearted and decent person who has a conscience. In this story, 'Paul' seems to be all of that. And, curiously enough, I found myself sympathetic to 'Millie' as well. While it appeared that she certainly enjoyed her times with 'Paul', it appeared to me that she participated mainly out of love for her husband. Knowing and accepting 'Chuck's' "kink," she would even embellish an experience to futher "spur" him on.

HDK, well done!

Kanga40Kanga40almost 19 years ago
I'm sorry too

Looked like a good story until the game warden left, then it started downhill and kept picking up pace until it crashed in the end.

Well written drivel.

I still can't figure out what it was supposed to be all about.

Who's shafting who? Who cares in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I Should Have Known Better

should have known better than to read shit like this.

Was there a point to it all, nope.

Felt like writing so I lit a stookie and scribbled the first revelation I had.

Good as any other writing method? Not this time.

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgalmost 19 years ago
I think its supposed to be about

getting off having your spouse fuck others from a normal person's persepective. Im not talking about swapping or swinging or anything like that either. Maybe also a commentary on leaving the people who enjoy this type of relationship (and writing about it) alone. Thats what I got from it anyway.

Most cant figure this kinda stuff (why a man would want to be cuckolded and why a woman would want to do it) out, so why even bother trying or commenting on stories about it? I probably have commented on cuckold stories in the past but I try not to anymore. Leave them to their kinks and they can leave me to mine.

Ill leave the cuckold/voyuer/slut wife stuff to those who like it. They can leave the stories about Cheating to me. There is a difference between cheating & fetish stories that involve marriage. Most people like one or the other but not both.

People who cant understand marriage-fetish stuff should stop ripping those stories in comments and vice-versa. As I said before, I try to stay away from the weird shit but I still see lots of comments in Cheating stories running them down for moralizing or 'outdated Christian ethics' etc etc etc. Its a cheating story and if you cant understand why its not something to just shrug off in most cases (just like I cant understand some people's blasé attitudes about humiliation), then dont comment.

I know Im probably reading more into it than was intended and Im definately ranting but this is as good a place as any to get this off my chest (again). This story may have just reminded me because it seems to be about an average guy coming at something totally foreign to his way of thinking and not being able to figure it out - just like the commentators from both sides who keep trying to apply their perspective to a story targetting a different audience.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 19 years ago
And Yet Another

great story from HDK. Just as I think the stories can't get any better, they do. Well done. Excellent writing. Well written, and it looks like HDK even researched Deer Hunting in Pa. lol

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
KUDO's Author - An Illustrative Insight

First off - where the hell do you get such inspiration and imagination - then the ability to bring the story credibly home? I'm amazed by your talent!

This story taxed my logic and sensibilities as I'm sure you intended. First, I like some others felt it was a peculiar lesser effort by you, frankly on a subject which sickens me - as cuckolding strongly violates human convention, marital commitments without consequence, and particularly the essence of a being a normal protective male.

Then I read the story again. I read your words more closely.

I read about the deteriation of sensuality - the eroding by overexposure - the need for greater more sorid visualizations or words to get to the feelings of excitement where the lessor got me yesterday. OK, valid point that I have broached here before with concern for the young and the weak not to overdose too soon in life or run the risk of having little but the sick extremes to look forward to when all else fails in your fifties and sixties.

I read your words about the disregard and disrespect felt for Chuck (the cuck) by the members of the hunting party and knew that it would only get worse as the word spread. I found myself wondering what will titillate him when his senses were no longer excited by cuckolding? What is more deeply perverse that may get him excited? How does or will he and she look at themself in the mirror in time? Deeply disturbing.

I read your words wherein Paul began to understand their purpose and feel peculiar then used despite his short term highs. His respect of self eventually won out which caused thiers to be viewed as much worse. This was worse as when a whore decides to whore, she only prostitutes herself - whereas when a husband whore's out his marital partner - his choosen love for life for his own dark pleasure thats decidely and deeply sick! Much worse than most fetishes.

I hope that the young and the weak got it - hopefully so. You and I know words are powerful in the hands of a talented craftsman. Moreso than most realize. Keep on provoking life's realities with your tools of talent and imagery! One of your best so far. Thanks for your time and talent - With High Regard

P.S. I hope the decenting others reread - rethink your message (respectfully and especially a certain younger Aussie Lady I respect)

Kanga40Kanga40almost 19 years ago
To kudos' author

There are many stories I have re-read, some a great many times, and seen a different slant each time. Some of those by HDK.

BUT, the first reading had to light some sort of spark to fire the need or desire to read the story again.

This did not do that in any way.

I have praised or disagreed with HDK as I have seen fit over his stories, in these public comments, via email and in other forums.

Most know I will give my opinion for or against without sychopantic agreement with someone or anyone else.

I know HDK dislikes the term 'hero', but it is a literary term (either gender as far as I am concerned). Most stories that work have an interaction between the 'hero' and the 'villian' - another term he will likely dislike.

This story was inhabited by a host of 'villians', with no hero in sight.

I don't know (or, quite frankly, care) about others, but for me to enjoy a story there must be at least one character with whom I can empathise. This story had no such character.

It is a story totally inhabited by objectionable people.

It reminds me of the TV show Sienfeld - A show about nothing, inhabited by a host of characters, none of whom you would really want to be.

My opinion!

You got yours - I got mine.

Whoever you are.

1941exp1941expalmost 19 years ago
To Kanga40 - A Thought

My apologies and applause Author.

Kanga - Sometimes to illustrate a viewpoint or concern a story cannot have a readily discernable positive character or hero as you put it. This shouldn't tax the appreciation of the stories issue or the authors ability although it might at first blush.

I too had initial difficulty as the characters got in the way of the authors underlying thoughts. We all like someone we can relate to - to share a position with and closer examination of and by Paul revealed a human discomforting fault remedied by his self evaluation. This introspection by Paul laid clear his self shame for the part he was playing. He rose from the selfish to the self chastised but more honerable person he felt he once was. Not a perfect man but a better one after reevalution.

Lastly, there may be some lingering issue with his actions in deer camp. As a deer hunter for many years in a camp setting, I understand and support his actions regarding the boys mistake and how he was protected from the severity of the law on his first error. Those types of first misjudgement are more severely and meaningfully handled by fathers and uncles than any court could administer without the issue of a record in court.

Lastly, as you said, it isn't necessary to share an opinion but once upon an rp story you did just that with me. When will you write another story gal?

Thanks - With High Regard (for both of you) Whoever U R ?

Kanga40Kanga40almost 19 years ago
Sharing opinions is what we are doing here

isn't it?

Just don't expect me to agree with everyone else's, the majority, or even any one else's.

Same as anyone or everyone can disagree with mine.

Now, if you want to discuss our opinions, yours and mine, then mail me.

Not that this is a story about which I intend to have deep and meaningful discussions as I might with other stories.

BUT, another thought, and one also mentioned by someone way below:

This story may have had some bite had Paul(?), after realising he had been used by the husband and the wife, instead of slinking off with his tail between his legs, had demended she cook, clean and wash for him for the rest of the year.

I'm not going back to check, but I don't remember the motion saying anything about what wife actually had to do. Services for a year? Use her for a year? Something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Go Kanga

What a solution.

I wonder if Chucky could raise a good bar when she come home fucked from working all day? She still fucked, but different sort of fucked.

He might crack a good horn thinking about her washing the other guys skid marked undies.

WOOO HOOOOOO.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Old joke

Sexy female student who is flunking his class says to the Professor, "I'll do ANYTHING to get an "A" in this class!"

And he says, "Anything?".

She says, sexily, "ANYTHING!".

And the professor says, "Paint my house!".

This is a good story despite the gripes about a hero being non-existent. Paul does come closest. He definitely has a coupla good qualities. He's doing his best to keep a lady happy!!!

SalamisSalamisalmost 19 years ago
A Slippery Slope story

In my opinion, this is an example of a ‘slippery slope’ story. A variation on a theme found in stories such as “The Black Rose”, “Mad Dog and Glory” and “Dangerous Liaisons”. However, there is no conventional protagonist and antagonist here. The duel is not between Paul and Chuck, but between Paul and his conscience.

The fact is that Paul was suckered into this arrangement by this couple. Their sexual relationship requires the fantasies generated by a willing third party. Paul fit the requirements perfectly. The couple successfully manipulated his interaction with Millie from a passive dupe to an ignorant Lothario. Had the tryst continued he would have been performing for Chuck in person before long.

This role obviously was not something Paul was comfortable with so he extricated himself before a full-blown addiction was established. Based upon what Millie said about Chuck’s sexual history it seemed obvious that he suffered from some form of sexual addiction himself. Millie's mindset was more ambiguous as witnessed by their initial meeting.

I realize that I am adding my own moral judgments to these characters, but the nature of the sexual experience would have been very different if all parties involved had been honest with one another from the onset. Then we would have been presented with a simple fetish story instead of a black morality play.

I applaud the author’s attempt. Slippery slope stories are difficult to write and always controversial. Where I had problems was in the lack of deeper characterizations. This kind of story deserves more of a psychological treatment in order to be completely successful.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 19 years ago
To those who think all men and women should feel..

....the same feelings: news flash! They DON'T! Not all men and women are jealous or ruled by jealousy! Not all men and women are cucks, bulls, lesbians, bi, swingers, etc. Not all share the "human convention" someone mentioned earlier. That's up to the individual! What I think is that Paul should not have been surprised that HE felt used, because he was one of the super-jealous types that can't truly enjoy sex without an exclusive commitment. Some men and women are like that. Some, like myself, are NOT! Neither should be judged, nor should people see this as some sort of collective karma for the male sex to experience things from the female side, especially as you can't lump men or women into one category! I happen to reject social conventions and traditional values for the more immutable laws of Nature. I believe in society conforming to Nature, not vice versa, for the evolutionary greater good. Don't assume that people like me are automatically evil or stupid, just because we can compartmentalize sex and love, and don't necessarily attach them. After all, this is a natural reaction to sex for me and many people. It's a basic animal need, and I treat it as such. Sometimes, it involves love, as with my fiancee. That's wonderful, of course. I'm not knocking that. Nor, however, will I knock the other kinds of sex. To me, love and lust are 2 distinct emotions and they don't always coincide. If they do, it's great, but if they don't, it won't kill me. That's all I have to say for now.

Joe_AvgJoe_Avgalmost 19 years ago
I dont think this is a regular open marriage story

serverus. Your explanation is fine for what it is but this isnt really a story about a somewhat normal open relationship. Its a cuckold story (and maybe a comment on how that type of relationship is not so common or acceptable as lit authors would have us believe - if there were hundreds of young studs waiting around to fuck older married women & humiliate their husband's as in most lit stories, why the need to trick someone into it?) even if the husband is the one pushing it. Maybe its a cuckold relationship in its infancy before the wife moves to take total control & rubs her husband's nose in it, but its still a cuck story. Its mentioned several times that the humiliation is what gets the husband excited sexually.

I dont really see how your thoughts on how sex and emotion are seperate is valid in this case. You have to admit that needing humiliation to become sexually aroused is a bit weird & likely just a symptom of a deeper trauma or mental illness. Its not a story about swinging or swapping or even voyeurism. Im not saying cuckolds should be rooted out and burned at the stake either. If the husband wants it & the wife doesnt mind, then whatever floats your boat. You will have to do a lot more talking to convince me that cuckolding is a perfectly natural & normal part of a couple's sexuality though.

P.S. I guess I should feel bad for cucks & cuckers (yes the woman too - a desire to be used is not normal IMO) in that they have mental problems but I dont really - you cant go through life tilting at windmills & and you cant fix someone who doesnt want to be fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting Commentary

This author is nothing but a big instigator of discussion and controversy - so in a word author - Thanks!!!

The last several Comments were interesting:

1) Joe Avg.'s was a strong in depth explanation of his considerations and concerns for some who walk a much different path. How's that for being political. It had much merit and I agree with him.

3) Salamis's comment was very much to the quick in many aspects. I.E. - The battle (the real story) was really between Paul and his conscience. [On the money in my opinion.] Both Paul and Chuck had faced sexual addiction but Chuck and his wife lost while Paul won by stepping away from the edge. [Home Run Salamis] However, there were two additional thoughts advanced by Salamis, that I would take issue with. While it is true that if all parties knew they were involved in a cuckolding fetish, that wouldn't have allowed the author to illustrate how one could unwittingly be manuvered - then to be eased into playing a less than savory role upon reflection of his basic standards. Hardly a black morality play but a choice of self respect and personal honor vs disrespect and loss of personal direction. The second variance in our conclusions was that in my opinion fuller descriptions of thier character traits would have been self defeating to the story's intention and wouldn't have caused this indepth reader inspection and speculation of author intent.

2) The comment by SeverusMax was an opposing viewpoint on the basic rights of one to do what they wished. Not to demean or restrict but my very real concern is - that when you have done almost everything possible - in almost every way possible - within and without regard for human convention - whats next? There is a finiteness - a boundry - admitantly different for some that they can live with each day in the mirror but convention also tells us that feelings dampened by excess require more to reach the prior or greater level. This is no secret as regards drunkeness & drug use but few admit that sexual deviant behavior grew from jaded saturated minds. His other point that comformation to nature allows mutation of human values is self serving and validates the concern above for whats next? While it is true nature harbors domination and allows a rougue lion to kill a prides leader then also all his pups, they don't have the intelligence or compassion most humans have. Animals and plants act to survive at all costs without concern for those around them. There can't be a conscience within thier struggle, but nature gave us a sense of right and wrong and human convention not laws holds most people accountable. Some wander - some come back - some without self descipline can't but get worse as its too exciting - eventually the very extreme are in the news and sicken us by thier acts of inhumanity. So, small doses people - keep the monster small - under control - its a long life as I'm finding out and hope you will as well.

Author, please forgive me for the space taken and the breeze created. See what you started with just a story. But what a story - applause applause - most provocative!

Thanks again - with High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
put closure to i bored

what did charley do with jim wife and what do charley wife want to do about jim.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
He said it

He said it, that he was a human dildo. Millie was using him like a dish rag to get her jollies of. Me use women to same way.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Who's The Cuckold?

Great turnaround on the classic cuckold story. Most scenarios have the wife take a hung superstud to bed while taunting her husband about his inadequacies; the usual result being that everyone gets off. .

Of course, the reality often is less appealing than the fantasy. .

So here Chuck & Millie set up Paul for the role of the stud. He finds out that this role is not all that fulfilling in reality. And when he starts developing feelings for Millie, he discovers that all he is is a piece of meat, a living sex toy.

This is an ongoing game that Chuck & Millie play, using other men then discarding them when they outlive their usefulness.

Great job, HDK; you take the usual and turn it on its ear. The best stories happen when storytellers look at old tales and ask, "What if ...?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
makes you think

it similar but very different from other stories like it.

i guess its the way the story involves emotions other than just lust. sure this is LE, but somtimes authors forget that humans are complex animals. that there are such things as honor and self-respect.

love the twist.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 15 years ago
It's been a while since I read this first

And for kicks I went back to read the other comments. None of them touched on my problem with the story. The whole reason Paul went along with this was to punish the bad guy for squeling on the kid. Once he discovered he was actually almost ligerally giving the man sex HDK completely dropped the ball. I agree with the comment, I think if was from Kanga40, that he go through with the whole year long deal. As was mentioned in that idea, the deal was for Paul to have the man's wife for a year. At the time he got fed up he should have done exactly that. He's not married, so have the woman move in with him. With luck the bitch would have grown fond of his brand of sex and made every effort to make her "transfer of ownership" permanent. By the time he fully understood what they were doing to him and his fellow hunting buddies, if ie were me, I would have felt no guilt what-so-ever in holding the asshole to the letter of the agreement. I'm sure his co-owners would understand and cheer him on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Only 1/2 a story

Sorry HDK, but where I would normally give most stories of yours a 100, this 1/2 story rates the same. He clearly outclasses both husband & wife. As he was in it essentially to hurt the husband there are ways this could have been accomplished. For example, insisting that she stay with him 24/7 for the year and only peform "DOMESTIC" SERVICES (cooking, cleaning, etc.)-NO SEX whatsoever! During the year buddies would visit and witness the lack of 'activity' . She would arrive home (with a year's worth of horney) having no 'stories' for the asshole other than her own fingers for a year. The resulting homecoming might be part 2?

I'm sure many more imaginative than I (you) could have come up with something as good or better than that.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
A downer despite the happy demeanor

At base we have an extreme version of a base utilitarianism: everyone is being used and in turn is a user him or herself. The moral aspects of “using” people” are not of much interest – perhaps assuming that there is no major harm involved or that at least a partial (but not necessarily all the motivations of each person become known in the social interaction… <P>

How much fun can that be? Not much I believe, no matter how favorably you look at what you have been doing – that is until you learn that you have been a pawn (AKA been played). <P>

I am sure that some people pretend to live by those rules. I am also convinced that this ”philosophy” is unsustainable – very much like the life span of a lie and the success prospects of a con man. Like Kanga said which user should I dislike more?

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Wow!

Am I seeing things? Could this be...really...actually...a loving wife tale that involves wife sharing??? HA! Exxxcellent work. Millie's a total sweetheart.

JeffTomJeffTomalmost 14 years ago
What a story

It seams like Paul was falling in love with Millie.

I would have liked to see Millie leave Chuck for Paul. That would of been better revenge. It seams that Chuck got the better end of the deal.

TJMaxTJMaxover 13 years ago
HAHAHA

Too Funny! Nicely done, good story...quite comical.

VulcezVulcezover 13 years ago
Ahhh.... Humans think way too much

My beer stein is raised high to you HDK, again. You never fail to weave a thoughtful tale.

We humans struggle with happiness way too much. Even when we have joy in our grasp the mind seems to want to get in the way and complicate things. I'm still amazed that our species has survived this long.

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Once again..

I read, and months later reread, stories by Harddaysknight and always appreciate his style, plots, and characterizations.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I don't know how to rate this story.

I think it is impossible that such a thing could be in the bylaws and therefore the story should be rated 1* but it is so original that I rated it 4****.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Actually...

This story is quite realistic. I have been approached more than once about being the "Bull" as you call it. I was too loyal to my wife and would have been a bit uncomfortable in that role, because I have never sought another man's wife. But, there are many men that do want to explore that fetish, and there are always a few men that delight in cuckolding another man. You write about them all the time!

I agree with those that think a fantasy fulfilled cannot be maintained for long. People change in their thoughts and feelings for each other constantly and something like that would create a change in one or both even if an agreement is reached between spouses initially. It would be too hard to remain exclusive in your feelings for each other if swinging or sharing your spouse with another.

Maybe that is the reason for such activity. The marriage is jaded for one or both and the marriage has become an arrangement they wish to maintain for appearance only. I hear there are plenty of loveless marriages and always have been throughout history. In any case, why judge other people with your morals and opinions? This story does belong in a different genre but then HDK likes to start trouble I think. He appears to be an ornery devil!

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago

It's a weird world out there. This story barely touches on the surreal but very real events that transpire in dark alleys, subways, parks, and other public places. Not to mention the things going on behind closed doors.

I found the story, not only plausible but only too real.

There are real "Chucks" out there and real "Millies, husband and wife teams, that get their turn ons by similar circumstances related in this story. For some, it's a way of life. For others, it's simply too over the edge. As the story's protagonist, Paul, quickly discovered.

Although this sort of thing isn't my cup of tea, I think the story was excellent and the writing great.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I don't have a clue

Really.

Not sure how I liked it.

As a piece of prose, it was well written. Few errors.

As a story? No frigging idea. Interesting to see things turned on their head, but still

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Wooosh -

The wind flows then drops to zero - lol

I have no clue where to go here - the story is well written and well crafted - the concept is not new nor even unusual especially here in LW - the persdp3ective is incredible and I loved it - a man learns more about himself than he ever expected -

He is not pleaaed by part of it but seems to understand he was used n0t her - but his conscience got to him os he has one - good news lol

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Wow!

This one really made me think. It took a different perspective and that's always a good thing. It was also a very well written story.

I suppose that the story touches on a thing that many of discover. Not to lump myself into the overly sensitive camp, but I suppose this story touched an area in me that has always been there. Although I've had more than my fair share of one night stands and have on occasion made use of a few "sporting ladies", I've always been less than comfortable when sex is reduced to a simple bodily function with a detachment from romantic feelings. Paul seems to be the same kind of soul, and he soon finds the pleasure becoming uncomfortable as the need for romantic feeling intrudes. It's a case of old school morals running headlong into a more unconventional relationship.

I thought I was onto the direction this was heading in, but in my scenario, I expected Chuck to wind up out on his buttocks. So much for intuition. The author automatically gains points for making me lose the trail, so to speak. Congratulations on a well written story. I must confess to a sense of dread that I have rated your story the same as Dwornock. It's an unsettling feeling to find yourself in agreement with a complete ass. Oh well, even a blind hog finds an acorn once in awhile!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Curious

Interesting tale but I can't fathom that Chuck would want a member of his hunting team to fuck his wife so he can get off on her telling him about it. Maybe a stranger but someone that could reveal his secret to the other hunters? As always, well written and thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
here is another one

taken from real life situations... sad but true... I have been aware of husbands that hook up their wives...

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Nice Twist

I love it when I run across a story with some originality. Unfortunately there are only so many ways that a cheating wife story can go. Sometimes I feel like I am reading the same story that is told by many different people. Only the names change. I thought I had the ending to this story pegged. I figured she and the guy would fall in love, leave Chuck broke and penniless, and live happily ever after. NIce Twist.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
old farmer

It is hilarious how seriously commentators take these stories posted on this site. And the number of commentators and authors, I see, who misuse the term 'Bull'.

If any of you had any experience with cattle or other large animals you would also laugh at the notion of anyone being impressed by a bull or stallion. Any moron who allows testosterone to dictate their behavior will wind up with a ring on their nose or a bulldog latched on and biting hard!

I also refer you to the studies of apes and monkeys, where it turns out that the King Kong gets less sex then Meek Monk. King Kong is so busy trying to keep track of the females is estrus and drive away the King Kong clones, they overlook all the females sneaking away to get that best quality loving from the Meek Monk's of the tribe.

amyyumamyyumabout 10 years ago
You're evil!

I loved it! 5*

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
No comments here for quite a while.

You're way to clever an author. Where do you come up with ideas?

Also your story tags are rather unique. I'm more than a little curious why "he-gina" wasn't selected.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

a bit strange, but well written

RobsoundRobsoundabout 8 years ago
Original Idea

I really love this story. It has a very unusual plot and it was nicely developed. I'm not sure I would have been so principled as your hero though.

Rob

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Didn't Really Like This

Three stars for a unique concept an good writing, but I was hoping that she really DIDN'T love Chuck and would either leave him for Paul, or NOT tell him what they did, leaving him frustrated!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
IS THIS A COULD HAVE===SHOULD HAVE\\\\\\\WOULD HAVE====DID

NRA vs NASCAR......same mentality, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
3 stars

I didn't like the twist.

It would have been more erotic and satisfying if Millie really had been mousy and reluctant.

I was hoping for a developing story with her falling in love with Paul and the story revealing why she was with an idiot like Chuck to begin with.

He doesn't sound like a good man in any respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shit story

Garbage story full of some really pathetic losers...... This talented writer should just erase the story and pretend it never happened....

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Not Up To Your Usual High Standards

I really wish that after you finished writing this story, you would have read it and concluded it wasn't up to your usual standard. It hurts me to rate a story less than four stars, especially a writer who has given me so many 5-star stories. And this one only got one star from me. Will I keep reading your material? Well, of course I will, because your good/great stories far exceed your inadequate/bad stories. Good luck. I am looking forward to your next story.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Well written

But it made me feel like shit since I identified with Paul as I expect most people did.

jackagjackagabout 7 years ago
punishing chuck

if he really wanted to punish chuck, he would have taken millie home with him to be his house maid and forbid her to see chuck until the year was up. fuck her brains out and deny chuck the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cucky fag shit

Come here and eat my used condoms ya fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Twist

That was a new twist...or maybe not. Maybe it was Paul's experience and view that gave it a new flavor.

Chuck is one sick puppy and Millie is the newspaper he is shitting and puking on. I guess up until that point they kept things hidden from the hunting buddies.

Four Stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Have some of you

Have some of you never thought that Mr. HDK might be messing with your heads? Haven't you noticed that he sometimes has a little wicked streak? For us preverts, this was a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

And the winner is ...Millie. One only could envy her for all of the fuck with attention and benefits she gets!

Next chapter would be perhaps a reversed story - a women's hunting party with same rules..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

JUST PLAIN SICK!!! Yeah...for you perves, it was perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sick

Didn't like this much! Ending not consistent with the first visit - Millie in a long dress, all covered up , with eyes red from crying. 2*s and disappointed at this offering from a brilliant writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chuck needed a comeuppance.

The major flaw in this story is that Chuck is rewarded for all of his disgusting behavior. He receives exactly what he wants and in a manner that's just the type of sexual humiliation he craves. Initially I was skeptical of Millie's facade during their first date and felt that HDK changed his mind on how he wanted the story to turn out but it seems he did plan for her to fake being scared. One could argue that Paul isn't exactly a stellar character himself, first trying to connive to get his nephew off the hook then agreeing to commit adultery with a woman he wasn't certain was willing to go along with Chuck's scheme. We also aren't told what led to his divorce, so it's possible he doesn't have much of a problem cheating. Still, Chuck is a pile of shit and the fact that he gets away with his disgusting behavior leaves a bitter taste.

Ultimately, something should be done to get Chuck kicked out of the hunting club as that was the most important thing to him. Paul telling the others in the club that he's into humiliation and being a cuckold would probably excite him, so that likely wouldn't work, though it would explain to the others why their little bargain wasn't in effect anymore. A little epilogue type paragraph telling us that eventually he was drummed out would have gone a long way towards making this story more palatable. As it is now, it just feels like HDK is making an unamusing joke at the readers' expense.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
Interesting...

Paul's mistake was in limiting what he would do up front.

He should have expected to do whatever he wanted until he figured he was even and then stopped at that point. It would have given him a chance at anywhere from 1 to 365 days of payback.

It also would have seriously messed with Chuck's plan.

While Chuck was into humiliation/cuckolding his real problem for our purposes was being a coward and snitching.

They should *definitely* modify or remove that rule though...

imhaplessimhaplessabout 4 years ago
Cute and original

What's not to like? 5*

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

I felt almost sad at this one. It's good, but ... sad.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Not

Not my favorite HDK story by far. Couldn't find anyone to.like in this one.

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

So stupid, you started out with a story about punishing Chuck and lost the thread

Once they found out Chuck LIKED being a cuck the simplest way to punish him would have been to demand his wife 24/7 and prevent them from talking ever til the year was over

one slip up and Chuck would be out of the club

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Well you had to write a man whore story to round things out

Or was it Chuck the Cuck story?

Oh well. You can still spin a yarn HDK!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Kind of a funny sad story.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Nice spin on the usual cuck and bull story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Hate the plot but loved the execution...5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story even though I hate cuck stories.

This focused entirely on the woman & her lover, not the husband’s reaction- until the end that is.

Best I could do eas 3 stars 🌟.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow... She was in on his kink. Probably liked having a lover and a husband at the same time. Great plot twist at the end, when you find out she was a willing participant, and had experienced this before. In my experience, woman who whore around, often try to hide it. Some poor bastard right now, is contemplating turning his life upside down, for his “ true love” . Unfortunately, she is just using him, for either money or influence/ power. The first time he jumps thru enough hoops to bang her, and can’t feel the inside of her pussy, the truth will come out. Guys, if it feels too good to be true, it probably is...

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written, but cuckold stories are just sick.

FreakpowerFreakpowerabout 2 years ago

Na not my favorite but well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good story but 2 stars for the concept and the hubby/wife bizarreness.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hahahahaha seriously Dude WTF 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not one of your best, to put it mildly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a fucking tale, I'm quit conflicted with the whole damn thing...! Bloody good writing to evoke such a response from me. The hunter thinks he's the hunter :) Well done HDK...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

3 Stars as this story was Kind of freaky to Me

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it, but dude shut up and enjoy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very bare bones

mathur_nkmathur_nk4 months ago
The headline itself should be the title

The headline itself should have been the title " Winner is loser and loser is winner"

If Paul had restricted himself to getting even for $220 and troma of his nephew, not getting into how it improves sex life of Chuck the cuck, the winner would have been winner. While he treats her as a lady so long she is with him, as soon as she goes home after a good bye kiss, , he should not have bothered where the piece of meat he was enjoying has gone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A story about manipulation I'm positive Chuck was looking for a way to exercise his option. He set it up by suggesting it way back when they were all drunk. Millie played her part as well and Paul was their human dildo to play their games with. But she no doubt needed to do something to be able to have sex with her husband. Clever writing about a distasteful subject. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Two men... One's a cuck while the other's a b...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7082 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...