All Comments on 'Silence: A New Beginning'

by barbarian queen 2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
thank you

oh thank you...i was so happy to see more of these two that i literally squealed out loud...thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
same here

I have very much missed your writing.... plz keep doing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a reader that your stories

i'm very happy you are back with the con't story of silence, i love read about him and his mistress. it nice read a kind and loving mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a nice surprise

So happy to see another one of your stories, I didn't even read what it was about before starting to read. I love the stories of Silence and was so happy to see one more. Thanks so much. Welcome back, have missed your stories.

KiplingKiplingalmost 19 years ago
silence is GOLDEN

After reading all the "silence" stories..I am kinda sorry they have ended. Is there to be a sequel? One can only hope.

The writer's ability might indicate a sadism..a one in which SHE teases us by NOT writing one more silence story..or many.

velvet passionvelvet passionabout 18 years ago
More...simply that...please

silence..mmmmmm....good read..more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
please write more please

write some more stories about them please, i have read them over and over and want more, plzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Silence is awesome

It is a well written series and I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
silence!

excellent!

velly

QNastyQNastyabout 14 years ago
Fabalous

Please write more i must say this is one of the better storie please grace us with another

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More stories about Silence and Eileen, please!

I stumbled onto a story about Silence and Eileen by happenstance. After reading a few paragraphs, I had to hunt down the rest. I've now read all the stories about them posted under the user names barbarian queen 2 and barbarianqueen. They are fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

More please..I have read every story you wrote about these two ...please write more. I don't normally like these types of stories but dang it if you have gotten me hooked! !

obabyobabyover 9 years ago

Just found this little gem of a series. It is wonderfully written, and novel- a sensual, gentle power creating a different kind of domme. Such a pleasure to read and imagine. Soft, compassionate domination that soothes and seduces submission. Good for Ellen, in carving her own path of dominance, and for giving Silence the ability to truly submit by choice. This was simply amazing. And good for you, for writing your own vision instead of following the prevalent trend towards domination by severity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous