All Comments on 'Sarah's New Roommate'

by FuckDoll

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
Eating Hotttttt pussy

There's nothing better in this world than eating a good hot wet pussy!! Ahhhh, wouldn't it be nice to have one right now.

You wrote a great story there hon! Keep up the good work!!!

grllvrgrllvrabout 19 years ago
Short, sweet, and now I'm damp

Thanks for the story FuckDoll! Great Job and please keep writing <kiss>

Renee' aka grllvr

Grey BeardGrey Beardabout 19 years ago
I am still waiting.

A very nice start, and yes, I could feel your desire and I was warming up in anticipation of your fulfillment. However after Kelly whispered, "You have no idea what you're in for.", I was still able to see in my minds eye what was happening, but I lost track of your emotions.

Were you upset or excited when Kelly took over. Did you feel the thrill of submission when you were ordered to fuck yourself. And what were your thoughts as you hit the big O. I see great potential here, but I am saddened, because what started so well just sort of declined into boiler plate sex with toys, instead of sex with women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
short but sweet!

Hot! need more! I love toys!

I had a simlar experiance with my wife one night, she was pretending she had been a bad girl so I made her fuck herself with "the big dildo" while I spanked her and fingered her ass! Then I made her suck my cock while she kept fucking herself!!

from, Midnight Rider

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes

That was good it made me cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous