All Comments on 'The Game'

by TheGoldenLion

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Work on grammer and spelling is all

Not bad for first story. Sex was described realistically. It calls for a second, or even more, chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need editor

Poor use of words like there and their was very distracting

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe break up the sentence structure

Your story was good but it looks like one giant text block and it's easy to get lost so maybe try breaking up the paragraphs a bit more

TheGoldenLionTheGoldenLionover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the advice. I will try to improve on the grammar and spelling in my next stories.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME story, had me stiff

How many were playing the game

Give more info

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Coulda been great

You already know why.

TheGoldenLionTheGoldenLionover 5 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your advice and help, I shall try to improve on my next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dang

That was seriously hard to read.. You definitely need someone to proofread for you.. you missed most of the quotes,. The commas seemed to be randomly placed, you misused there/their, several times the tense was incorrect.. Please try just a bit next time.. Regurgitating a story onto the page rarely works.

Try on chapter 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good story, I feel you could have strung the story out some more and built up the tension a bit. A few grammatical errors, but nothing real distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story..

Really enjoyed the story, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too many errors

Nice premise but it could have been stretched out more. The grammatical errors kept distracting me from the story, maybe get someone to edit for you? Keep at it!

Marcie4youMarcie4youover 5 years ago
Nice

But you need a spell-checker.

tower1604tower1604over 5 years ago
How did this get past the moderator?

Had the basis of a great story. Rushing into sex scene ruined it. Spelling and grammar need work.

Sam37Sam37over 5 years ago
Great potential not fully realized

This story has the potential of being great. It’s in dire need of an editor, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Plus 1 for an editor. All the errors really took the flow out of the story.

TheGoldenLionTheGoldenLionover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I will focus on building up the tension more in my next story and I will have somebody help me edit it before I post it. Thank you for your advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
18

18 is the minimum age to be here and you write like you are 4 years short of that. Get some real sexual experience, other than your five-fingered friend, and gain a few years before writing again; you may have learned to spell by then too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Positive Feedback

Hi TheGoldenLion, Paragraphs are important, it gives the reader time to ascertain what they have just read.

Your descriptions are good, but you have better talent than this, use your eyes as words, describe what you see, the soft outline of her swollen braests, use your words to ensure the reader has a full mental image of what you are conveying.

It was good, but room for improvement.

When he took her virginity, there was no mention of the tightness around his cock as he felt the resistance from her hymen, nor the pain involved, these are important.

I wish you well in the future, and look forward to more material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Editor, paragraphs, and proper punctuation. Those three things will make a massive Improvement to your stories.

And the Oxford comma. As I demonstrated in my first sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
English first?

I have not read all 19 comments, so perhaps my instincts are answered elsewhere. I got the feeling while reading that perhaps English is your second language. I agree with others; the volume of mistakes grossly detracted from what might have been a cute and sexy little story.

BTW, many if not most young women these days don't have a hyman, especially athletes--unless, of course they are very young.

I think you can do much better. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spellingaaa

Form was used when from should have been used. There was used when the possessive their should have been used.

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get an editor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGoldenLion@TheGoldenLion
9 Followers
I am a 21-year old that is slightly larger than average, I am new to writing, but so far I like it so far. I am very open to anything that is with a female and sexual.