All Comments on 'The Test Girls Pt. 01'

by Prettyinsanerobot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too short

You could have been a bit more descriptive or mentioned what happened after she woke up from her blackout and realized what happened. Otherwise, nice story and premise. I enjoyed the story as a whole

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Insure/ensure hey it’s only language, why worry eh?

An editor might be useful

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Maybe have he girls with smaller boobs take a pills or inhale a gas that makes their boobs bigger and describe the process oh and sometbing to make Anna dumber til she’s a dumb bimbo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jean's

"slim fitting Jean's"

I guess that's Jeans, like Dog's, Cat's, Car's, Movie's...

Needless to say, I didn't bother reading any further.

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 5 years ago
short

A great set-up but odd to have not one word about the immediate aftermath, about her response to having her nudity and sexual performance streamed on-line, what she feels about embarrassing exposure, what the scientists feel, what viewers feel. Could have had a great ENF sub-theme.

woodwrkrdonwoodwrkrdonabout 3 years ago
good opening

This story has a good premise and starts well, where are you going from here?

4 girls and three guys in group, what were the guys doing? just watching the cheerleader Jill off while drooling? After the girls wake up, where? what then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to the black haired girl in yoga pants?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The following makes no sense at all: "her legs grew further apart and when they were almost perpendicular with the seat she began to grind her hips against it. Anna heard the gasp as the cheerleader found the right spot." I can only think that you don't know what "perpendicular" means.

And the following is ridiculous and impossible: "her legs quivered and she came all over the chair. Her wetness and juices flooding the area." You obviously are a virgin with inadequate sex education. Maybe you should stop writing stories until after you've actually had sex or at least read up on female sexual response.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous