All Comments on 'Thirsty'

by DeathAndTaxes

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AssignedNameAssignedNameover 5 years ago
Will we see it?

After Exile? I am really anxious to see the next book.

EGRIEGRIover 5 years ago
Let the dam be broken

Nice warm up after the writer's block. Clearly your muse has returned.

I hope the good vibes carry over to finishing Bassackwards.

EtaskiEtaskiover 5 years ago
*purrr* ^_^

Ah, nothing like a good, out-of-nowhere stroke piece. And I have another new word! déshabillé. Not sure I know the key commands for those accents, but it seems "dishabille" is acceptable in English... hm.

Definitely a great rut. Squirming in my seat. :) Part of me was also thinking how cool and effective it was that you only took a single sentence to both explain the in-story logic and alleviate any concerns outside of "stranger sex" needed for these events to cascade as they do. Namely, "we wantcha to work 10 hours but don't do overtime, so deal with it." :P A single negative line leading to such goodness. Hehe!

It occurred to me that I didn't question to location of which city this was she was still getting to know; it didn't matter as the narrator thoughts simply carried you along. It only makes sense where she is in hindsight; the "antiquated" dress code earning multiple remarks, the lingo, the understanding that it's far more likely the man would be in his mother country than her being in hers in this case.

Very nice. Hot, and one of those "immediate" stories that also has more going on around the edges in style and suggestion. But then, that's why I enjoy your writing. ^_^

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
It's not bassackwards but...

it was a fun little read.

karalinekaralineover 5 years ago
oooh!

I want to know more about him!

Driftwood1Driftwood1over 5 years ago
A whetted pen

What a lovely capture of an erotic moment to get the creative juices flowing again! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You certainly managed to capture a moment filled with vagaries that left the mind to wonder but kept it from wandering... at least until the end of the story! The mystery is fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I see you made another great one.

Been here every day for an embarrassing long time to check in on updates on Bass-Ackwards, and found this.

It caused a mess that I'm not unhappy about. Happy to see you're working off some writer's block, god knows they can be tough.

And glad to see you back. This was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Christ you're good. You still got it, sweetheart. ;-)

pobratpobratover 5 years ago
I concur...

...with all the above! 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome.

Such great writing. I concur with another commenter - tell us more about him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You Are.Amazing!

thelaughingcatthelaughingcatover 5 years ago
Phew!

Now that’s a quick stroke story and a half! Umph. They’re doing construction at my work at the moment too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now this is great writing!

Love the sparse yet evocative prose. You use the right words in all the right places, with nothing overdone. For such a short piece you still surprised me with original phrases.

I hadn't fantasised about a sweaty construction worker before but now I do ;)

I'll cross off that other hot and squishy fantasy of mine of getting it on with a slightly literate, annoyed, online troll, who is either unable to understand others having fantasies they do not ... or excellent at emulating a complete and utter nutter.

BadhBadhover 5 years ago
Fuuuuuuck

You definitely haven't lost your touch at the quick stroke stories. It's amazing how just a few words can convey so much filthiness in such a yummmmmmy way.

And it's always sad on sites like Lit where people can't understand the whole point of fantasies and that different people have different fantasies.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be in my bunk.

SwigSwigover 5 years ago

Holy crap this was hot! Your one-shots are just as well-written and perfectly crafted as your chapter stories. Fantastic job, Timmy! 😘😂🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

That's positively incendiary. Such a hot passionate story. A wonderful fantasy

CoyoteMadeMeDoItCoyoteMadeMeDoItover 4 years ago
I could use a drink too

Damn..... this is like one of my favorite daydream scenarios

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

GAWD!

Out-fucking-standing!

He had enough control left to obey her...GOOD man!...that scramble to get it into her mouth with a split second left...always luvved women that swallow...

5, fave, follow author-do hope still writing, not inactive for years!-and into my Greatest Ever folder

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

inadvertently clicked Post as: button after I wrote review that this is brilliant/scalding hot but hadn't yet clicked the LOVE IT button and Add Story To Favorites button, and Follow Author button...

Crying shame no posts since 2020, tho noticed one posting by AwkwardMD in Faves folder-that author brilliant too

LOVED her thoughts about the hotel's stupid dress code...personally just gave 2 weeks in very large luxury hotel I work in to move to a tiny 2-man health care kitchen-felt like square peg and all they had were round holes-nothing wrong with either except DON"T fit...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeathAndTaxes@DeathAndTaxes
1550 Followers
AKA Eris Adderly Hello! Hope you like my smut! I have a Facebook group, if you're on there and the type of person who likes to talk to your authors. Let's talk books and nerd things and dirty shit! https://www.facebook.com/groups/erisadderly.troublemakers/ DIDN'T YOU HAVE ...