All Comments on 'The Tragedy of a Reluctant Cuckold Ch. 01'

by Forever Lucid

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40almost 19 years ago
Great start

Let's hope you can keep it up.

AND, at least try to give some reason that has a minimum of credibilty as to why the woman did it.

Some reason, not just an excuse would be refreshing for once.

PLEASE???????????????????????

beesfanbeesfanalmost 19 years ago
Promise.

This holds out the promise of being something a little different. I look forward to seeing where it takes us. You're right to be concerned - I was nearly put off by the title!

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Question??

If he is already in prison for 23 murders how can he effectively threaten Myka? Is he intending to break out of prison? Or what?

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 19 years ago
Yes, my God Yes

Forever Lucid, you have my undivided attention. Please continue. I love the start and the details of what brought this poor guy to this predicament will be enlightening to say the least.

A story that would portray what a real pissed off guy would do under these circumstances is what i've always wanted to read.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great start!!

you have my undivided attention. pls continue.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Good

A different type of story I am waiting to read more and see where you are taking this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thanks for the early comments

Thanks for the early comments folks. They're appreciated.

As with many stories, I have an extremely rough outline of where the story may go. But I have no clue as to the details. Hopefully, the characters begin to lay out the details for me.

Again, your reading this is appreciated. Thanks.

FL

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
YEEESS!!!!!!! Please!!

Give us the motive why his wife did that to him. It has to be so awful and tragic that it ticked him off into doing what he did with no concern for his daughters.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Interesting Start

Okay you have my interest. I hope you get to the meat of things in the next chapter. It is pretty well written so far.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 19 years ago
great start

great start,this short first chapter. really sets the 'hook' so to speak.just to deal with all mentioned in this short chapter will require several chapters of explanation.

i know i will be eagerly awaiting your chapters being posted.

don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good setuo

Thanks for writing. Nice start.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
A great start

I loved the start of the story. I hope he was able to extract his revenge on his wife before they put him in prison. Maybe one of those lawyers can convince him that he was insane when he did those acts, because he should have a reason and will to fight to live, and be free to be the father his girls need. I hope he took his time, and painfully killed those bastards, before he got to the wife. Lastly, what was her reason for all of this? To get divorced is one thing, but to almost cause your husband to get killed while you get gang-banged is reprehensible.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudalmost 19 years ago
Congrats

Finally some fresh fucking plots in this genre.

cdog21cdog21almost 19 years ago
Oh My God Yes

This is what this fucking section has needed all along. My god did you bring in some fresh air to a stale ass room. I mean it's about time somebody wrote a story where the guy has some balls, even if he is on the row, and stands up against all of this shit. I can not wait to see what happens next so hurry with the next chapter.

sexmatesexmatealmost 19 years ago
Hell YES!!!!!!!

Finally some realism! This is what this category needs.

That wimp husband, Cuckold, cheating with no consequences shit is old, boring and so unrealistic that I am bored to tears with it! Great job on something real!

Next part pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dr Pepper's 23 Flavors

Dr Pepper's 23 Flavors inspired him to write this story about 23 guys who had sex with his wife 23 times, and he was unconcious for 23 days!

The Answer is 23!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
God another old folks story

That is not sexy.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A NEW TYPE OF BOUNTY HUNTER

bring em back dead only. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Very Curious

Horrible what was done to this man by a cheating whore slut skank wife. Can't wait to read about the revenge. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas Iscariot

swilling jizz, he opened his cornhole for business, betrayed!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Identification

I think any man who has ever been married and fathered children with a woman can identify with this story. It is raw emotion.

Excellent job of telling a story.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago

So much emotion. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why?

It is well written but I really wish there were some back story as to why his wife would do that.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
zero

This makes no more sense the second time than it did the first.

Tied him down with barbed wire, gouged out his right eye, nearly killed him and nothing was done about it?

Multiple felonies done to him and nothing done about it.

No explanation of why it was done to him.

No explanation of why nothing was done to the perpetrators.

Vividly written but makes less sense than an LSD trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay,

a flash story, yes, but you have to explain it more than this! This made no sense at all. 1*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I like

I like this one a lot. I would like to read more about this guy.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 years ago

Interesting writing but not making any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds made up 😆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous