All Comments on 'Room Service'

by pervinplainpackage

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Oral RexOral Rexabout 19 years ago
A sticky treat to read!

I like the part when your wife realizes her situation and goes all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

I loved this story, a bit longer would have sent me over the edge!

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Why?

Your style is good, but I can't imagine a wife being happy after suddenly finding out that your husband broke your trust, and wants you to have sex with someone else. Bondage and discipline require a great deal of trust between partners. Normally his actions would be along the lines of rape, and cause for divorce, and possible jail time. I can understand ( barely) if the couple is swingers, but the vast majority of people are not. What would have happened if she DIDN'T want the other guy ( or any other person) having sex with her other than her husband? She certainly would have cause to do a Lorena Bobbit on the bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GREAT -ignore the snobs

Great story just ignore the lesbo snobs who don't understand this is a free smut site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
DECENT FIRST STORY

pretty good first story.

I agree that you have a few holes or unrealistic issues in the story that take away from it. It also could use a bitmore length and detail.

keep writing

Jackie

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

Nice story, I don't think to many wifes would like a blindfold being taken off and see another man there when she trusted her husband to be the only one.. but this is fanasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another pervert

Another sick story about another sick husband by another sick writer. --and another condescending comment by another anonymous horny teenager. the Ct.Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
And yet another time

that Conn. Yankee somehow just can't resist reading and commenting on a story that's (supposedly, yeah right!) not to his taste or consonant with his "values" (and what site is he on? and what category is he reading?).

Come on, big boy, admit it! You can't stay away because YOU'RE the addictied "pervert" here, and the negative comments are the way you assauge your deeply conflicted guilt at reading material you really, truly LOVE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice Job

Wifey wasn't even surprised. She wanted it. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
some people don't get it...

I saw some comments on how you shouldn't treat your wife this way, or about the technicals of bondage. Don't these people know that this is just fantasy, and is the perfect medium for expressing fantasy, whether PC or not. There are forced submission fantasies on the site, Incest.. and they jump all over your a**. I liked your story and so did my wife, in fact she wouldn't mind a surprise like that. To all you people who are going to bash him, your relationship is not like everyone elses, keep your morals to your self.

Leolover711Leolover711about 19 years ago
Great Story- forget the prudes

A great fantasy. I actually played out a very simialr scene with a girlfriend back in college. We didn't have a third, I just pretended to be different guys. It was great. Your story reminded me of that very exquisite event many years ago.

As to those that criticized this, they just don't get it and should find another place to hangout if they were offended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I LIKED THIS STORY....

Perhaps this story belongs under another category than "Loving Wives" such as "Bondage," or "Group Encounters," etc. However, it was hot and with a lot of vivid erotic imagery. Personally, I would have perversely preferred to see Tony's fucking the wife either before the blindfold was removed -- with Tony's leaving without her knowing it -- or afterwards, one way or the other would have been better. Not all, but many I am sure, would have enjoyed more bi-activity between the author and Tony, to which it seems, Tony would have been receptive. And for those who would protest and proclaim such story lines belong under "gay," etc., I would assert that a vast number of men/husbands are drawn to the "Loving Wives" category especially looking for that concept in stories.

I noted that one other commenter mentioned blindfolding and binding a lover and pretending to be different guys. I did pretty much the same thing years ago (as one other guy) and drove my wife wild with the notion that a different man was seeing her exposed naked (that might have been enough lol) with "both of us" making love to her sight unseen. "He" left before I removed the blindfold and untied her and while suspicous, she never found out the truth of that evening. That was the beginning of what evolved into real swinging with other men, women, and couples.

In any event, I will check out other submissions from this author to see if they elicit more emissions!

PartyPervPartyPervalmost 11 years ago

I'm already licking my lips and heading to the store for berries and chocolate sauce right now. Loved the blindfolds and bondage and how the wife just rolled right with it. Hawt!

Sauce1xSauce1xover 2 years ago

Fucking love this!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Sounds like something a perverted cuck would do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cuck, cuck,cuck,cuky do

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous