All Comments on 'Involuntary Sissy Pt. 05'

by robert0000

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kimmyfosterkimmyfosterover 5 years ago
Great

Nice addition to the series. I was hoping that Marie would be one of the guests, or maybe someone else from his "real" life, but this was good. Looking forward to seeing more. Maybe he still hopes to escape?

OfficesissyOfficesissyover 5 years ago
Hit

Just read all five made a mess in my panties twice

toshiro75toshiro75over 5 years ago
Cross the line

I believe she make step too far. What is next? Humiliate him in front of his friends? What when he's got nothing tko loose and more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the excitment continues!

I really enjoyed episode 5 and hope there is more coming!

robert0000robert0000over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you, commenters

Kimmy: Marie - of course - I had discarded that character without thinking of her potential in this episode. She wouldn't have liked that dinner party, I think. She probably would have twigged who Sugar was and may have tried to stop proceedings. It would have been harder to write but possibly more rewarding. Ah well.

*****

Officesissy: Glad to hear it. It's what she would have wanted.

*****

Toshiro: You're right - she's a horror. But she's an irresistible force. There may be one more episode left in this story, which would involve their wedding and a resolution about whether she really loves him or is an obsessed psychopath.

*****

Anonymous: Thank you. As I say, there may be more but I'm working on something else at the moment that is more of a slow burn (read: it has literary pretensions).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That's when he realized that she had no real love or respect for him.

She feels nothing for him. End of the relationship. He got dressed, left and never spoke to her again. He did make sure all her friends found out what a bitch she was. A few weeks later she was robbed and all the videos disappeared. The end to a really depressing pile of garbage. Actually she was lucky. Some men, when they find out that they are betrayed, would find a more permanent solution to her and no one would ever find the body. Stupid story.

1 star

robert0000robert0000about 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous user's critique

I think it's wonderful that you've taken the trouble to read all of this series and offer feedback, hating each of them and yet feeling compelled to read the next one. What does this say about you, do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I loved the whole series- i’m glad you are still active!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

I really hope you continue this. I love it.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Thank you so much

Robert for sharing this with us. I am so happy for Sugar dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read all of the chapters at once. They made me blush and wish I was Sugar. The last chapter was the best. I am hoping for more. But I am going to read all of your stories. I am very very happy as I write this. XXXOOO love them and thank you sosososo much.

robert0000robert0000over 1 year agoAuthor

Re: I read all of the chapters…

You’re welcome. I’m not planning on writing another chapter, but you never know. If I were to do so, I think it would be at their wedding and some kind of public humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrobert0000@robert0000
198 Followers
I'm interested in stories in which men are turned into sex objects by women. It's probably a hangover from feeling guilty about sex in puberty, which I think is pretty normal. In my imagination, the easiest way for a woman to turn a man into a sex object is for her to dress h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES