All Comments on 'She's the Boss'

by Ana_Lingus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I fail to see the humor

How is a wife cuckholding her husband humorous? I was hoping for a funny story and got a cheating wife story instead. 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She's the boss!

Way to go, Angie! I love it when a beautiful woman takes control and puts her husband in his place. When he didn't want to let loose of some of his money she let loose of some of her pussy. Now he's sulking but I doubt it means much to his wife. Maybe she should REALLY show him who's in charge by making him take her last name for the marriage.

jasjonjasjonover 5 years ago
1 star

Read the story twice. Where's the humor? All I saw was a whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe supposed to be a joke on the readers?

Unfinished feel leaves it rather flat as a joke or story.

OrchidectomyOrchidectomyover 5 years ago
5 stars

Thank you for a well written and enjoyable story, which deserves a follow-up.

sexymeupsexymeupover 5 years ago
nothing funny

all I see is a whore, I was seeing red flags from the very beginning, even before they got married, she wanted a high costing wedding instead of asking what they both could afford without putting him in debt from the get-go. he should not have had to take out a loan, if she still wanted a big wedding then she should have paid for it because she was making way more money then him and she knew that. why would you put your hubby to be in debt that would take him 4 years to pay off? She was clearly a gold digger from the get-go, there was no us, it was only what the self-centered bitch wanted, big red flag there Nothing funny here, 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous