All Comments on 'Wonderful'

by Kirk482002

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BrutalBabiBrutalBabialmost 19 years ago
The sun will come out ... tomorrow.....

I've had days like that myself, thankfully my kid is still to young to be at the police station, but I'm sure we will be there someday. Thanks for bringing a good laugh to my crappy day! Love it and Keep em coming!!

ManuvLaManchaManuvLaManchaalmost 19 years ago
I've had some pretty bad days,

But not like this. I've had my trying times with bug bites and various rashes, but it really dosen't matter.

Of course, there was the time that Sancho got drunk and thought I was his wife Teresa, and tried to boff me up the arse, but that was different. Well, not really, that was a bad scene all around.

I've also soilded my share of shorts in my day, but with Sancho around, nobody notices.

GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
Poor guy

It doesn't sound like tommorow will be much better. Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

Wanton VixxxenWanton Vixxxenalmost 19 years ago
Talk about bad days!!!

Been there - done that - don't wanna go back again. I've had all the same nonsense happen - tape being eaten by the VCR, computer files being wiped by a virus, hot water heater broken, etc. All, but with the exception of the Frank Fuchs' backstabbing thing. I would have to take matters into My own hands if I were you. He can't do the job he stole out from under you if he's stripped, ball gagged and chained to his parking space sign, now can he? Oh - not totally stripped. He needs his shirt so you can fill the pocket up with Whipschmear's $3.21 top of the line refillable mechanical pencils. As a friend, I'll let you borrow My dungeon equipment - it will be well worth the inconvenience for a day.

And another thing, Kirk - you just cannot leave us all hanging about what happened with your kid that called from the police station. You need to write a sequel and you can title it, "Absolutely Wonderful" or something. I just want to know if you went down and posted bail or if she's still sitting there cuz your car was stolen from the driveway. The story was too close to home funny and was just as its title states - wonderful. <grin>

Vixxx

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
And how did your day go?

Unfortunately this inventive story of woe hasn't received many views, but this is a little gem just waiting to be discovered. Enjoyed it, because I've had similar bad days. Thanks for posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous