All Comments on 'Rape Fantasy'

by MrJimJim

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah

OK you got just what you wanted ! Deep and hard and a big load in your man pussy !

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
My Fantasy

I Have had a couple of long term Buddies that I trusted and, once we started doing it bareback, they always gave me their load deep inside me. I still do it with one of them. Sometimes we wear pantyhose and it feels great to have our nylon covered legs rubbing together. A few times, I have had him tie my hands and feet to the bedposts with some more nylons and we pretend he is a stranger raping me. I don't have the nerve to take it raw from someone I don't know but, the thought excites me! I'm too afraid of catching something from someone I don't know to take his load raw. It's not so much the rape part or the bondage part that turns me on, it's the thought of taking a load bareback from a stranger and and doing something I want to do.but wouldn't have done otherwise.

JackieNylonJackieNylonover 5 years ago

Love that you made him wear hosiery as well. Nothing like getting pounded in a pair of hose. Yet at the same time, there is nothing like fucking a woman while she and I are wearing pantyhose as well! Bravo!

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
nice

butt it's not like rape in your hotel room. Try the hallway, the stairwell, the lobby washroom, the bar, outside behind the hotel, Wherever it is he should leave you tied up naked except for a collar and a leash, without your room key. Be even better if he brought a couple of friends so you get fucked in a more daring place. While they take a break they bring you naked except for your hose, and have a Spade tat on your bunghole, all without your permission, a simple fuck the hotel room does not qualify as rape. The stuff I describe should be done without pre-authorization, so it is a truly hawt, beautifuckle fantasy fulfilled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Something like this would have to be planned out. And finding the "right" guy would be difficult. I did something very similar to yours. Met a guy dressed in hose and bra, I was also dressed in hose with the crotch cut open. Turned out he wanted to be taken. We did not agree upon a safe word, and I took him. I ended up with my cock covered in his shit, and pounding him hard. I lost control and gave into the animalistic fucking. More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did it hurt?

I’ve been wondering about rape fantasy for a year or so now but I’m to scared. Got any tips?

Actingup21Actingup21about 4 years ago
Rape Fantasy

Totally awesome. That's my type of fantasy. I write rape stories also but never had any published. I should try it. Thanks so much for posting your story. 5 *****

kinkyfreakn386kinkyfreakn386about 2 years ago

OMFG so AWESOME SEXY lucky ass bitch wish it could happen to me sweeties I likes it rough Papi sweeties thanks for sharing sweetie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot hope I get reped when I move into my new place

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it.A pic of your deflowered arse would be nice :))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous