All Comments on 'How to Give a Great Virtual Blowjob'

by Tigger_Lilly

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was literally dripping !

Oh My God !

This is the ultimate Turn-on Bible ! Angel perfectly lays the background and plays the Blowie well. Without even touching myself ,i felt the liquids ooze out my shaft.I suppose,what she describes here is so real. I have had,the sexting experience many a time with my last lover .Just reading this "How to" recreated that moment.As an ode to Angel,I will wipe my oozing liquid and anoint her lips ! Maybe as an offering to the most incredible writer over here.Girlie,you made my day.

_Bookkeeper__Bookkeeper_over 5 years ago
Smiles

Another terrific story/how to tutorial.

Love your work. Please continue with what you are doing.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Educate and Titillate

Hi Bookie,

Thanks again for cheering me on! I notice how faithful you are and how you share my stories in your own chat room for your friends. I appreciate you so much, I am going to be writing a story with a bookish character, keep watching!

Love,

Angel

BecauseICanMBecauseICanMover 5 years ago
VIRTUAL OR REALITY?

My god, i dont know what is better, virtual or the real thing? The way she captivates my mind, the way she strokes the keys on the keyboard and creates these visual, heart thudding scenes confuses me, i sit here, asking myself, is the virtual thing better then the real one? it almost felt the fucking same! Bravo! cant wait for more, you have a lifetime fan in me!

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Oh my how you spoil me....

Because you can.

And I am glad you did.

Please come back and visit me more often.

Meow.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Passion is personal and a precious jewel

Glam,

Your ardent passion is clear and I feel the desire that the words in this story brought out in you. Of course your passion is perfect. It is your passion.

Glam, there is no question in my mind that my words open passion in you. In your eager excitement, you included your own turn on and then added it to my story. Even though I feel your ardor, the wording of the comment is seasoned a little spicy for a delicate flower. The turn on exists in my words which you adore, it is not me, it is my words.

When feminine and masculine energy collide in romantic erotica, the masculine can be accidentally over-expressed. Kinda like too much tobasco sauce. A little goes a long way.

When that happens (and it is VERY natural, remember, no one teaches this stuff, to men or women) a "cringe" or "wince" can hit the girl.

You are a really good writer, Glam. Keep it up! (So to speak...)

Bonus Turn On Tip: Unless you have already had an intimate sexting session with a girl, don't let your full masculine desire out. You want to avoid a cringe at all costs. Turn On is delicate and can disappear in a nano second. Poof.

BrianBGoodeBrianBGoodeover 5 years ago
that will do it....

i can see this being a primer for those who really want to find a way to turn on..\

all your tips are right to the mark... and if used will only add pleasure and turn on...

hopefully some of the followers on here take your advise...it always works..

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
A Little Vitamin M

Oh my.

How my heart goes pitter patter reading your comment, Mr. Goode. How I know well the passion you wake up in girls with your words. I am fortunate to have you in my world.

Written anything new lately?

Ciao,

Angel

PS Thanks for checking in with me, M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fond memories....

I'm an introverted perfectionist, and I was in my late 50's a few years ago, when an amazing woman entered my life. She was gorgeous, athletic, and loved sex. We met about once a week for a year at my house for "private adult exercise". (She called them "fuckfests".) She loved giving blowjobs, and during the week, we would trade e-mails and texts that were full of vivid descriptions of what we planned to do for each other at our next rendezvous. It was a hell of a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing these tips -- I hope they help others have as much fun as we did!

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 5 years ago
Brings back some fun memories...

Very vivid descriptions and details always turn me on. This story brings back memories of real and virtual fun times. Keep up the great writing, and remember that some of us guys are equally skilled in returning the favor ;-P

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Why hello there you naughty man....

Thank you so for your southern charm.

I am especially enamored with men who follow directions, as I am sure you know realize. I am glad you stopped by and look forward to seeing you again.

Ciao,

Angel

PS I will certainly check out your writing, I have a soft spot in my heart for men who write to please women.... xo

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Introverted Perfectionists Unite!

Hey Anonymous,

Thanks so much for this note. Love that the words could bring such a personal memory to mind. She sounds fabulous and I LOVE "Fuckfests", I will include them in a future story!

Love,

Angel

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sublime!

This should be mandatory learning for all women who seek to provide a man with exceptional oral pleasure! Reading it had me completely flustered and overwhelmed as if Angel herself was communicating directly with me. She really understands what men want to read and feel when their Older is giving it their all to them. Thank you Angel!

(Also, I love how this is filthy erotic without being completely pornographic. It's enticing and draws me deeper into the fantasy.)

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyover 5 years agoAuthor
Lawson, your words inspire...

Thank you for you kind comments. It makes it so much fun to write these hot little posts with hidden pleasure tips when a man like you notices and shows his appreciation.

Don't forget to try these ideas with the women you date in real time or in cyber. If you get into a chat and you feel that she is a bit naive or inexperienced, you can actually send her the link and help her please you.

I love when men tell me what they like when I ask. It makes pleasure so much easier.

Cheers!

Tigger_Lilly

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 5 years ago
Just terrible

Kidding!!!! Well partially, this is terribly well done.

MforSmartLadyMforSmartLadyover 5 years ago
Thank you

This is a very hot example of lessons that I hope thousands of women use.

jammy852jammy852over 5 years ago
Turn On #2

The amount of research and careful thought that has gone into this from both the male and female perspective is just amazing. The fact that the 'switch' of neutral to Domme to neutral that happens across the play is just gorgeously portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It feels like textual ASMR

rauss76rauss76over 5 years ago
WOW

your attention to detail, and the textual simulation describing your actions are stimulating and arousing

DharmaloverDharmaloverover 4 years ago
Could you switch it up?

I LOVED this post!πŸ’– I would love to get this from my lover. We are both older lovers and looking to keep the passions high and flowing. I would love it if you had a how-to on "How to Give Great Virtual Cunnilingus." You understand about the need to set the mood before "diving in". I hope you'll consider this. I know it would be fantastic!

ipreferoralipreferoralabout 4 years ago
Needs more senses

Well done. I suggest, since you're texting this to a man who is wanking, that you add more of what he wants to hear - how you love the way he tastes, smells, the feel of his disk in your mouth, the taste of the precum, how you want to feel his load squirting, how you want the taste, how you'll swallow it all, etc.

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyabout 4 years agoAuthor
More senses, indeed!

Thanks IPreferOral! I love your suggestion. I will pass it along to my lady friends to use in their virtual oral pleasuring!

Cheers!

Angel

AKA Tigger_Lilly

jimysmith3jimysmith3about 4 years ago

My mind is blown. The tips are not necessarily for me, but They really do make me daydream of having something like that happen to me!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
love this

my man came before i even got to the blowjob this was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

From a guy's perspective this has some great tips!! Of course, every chat is a two way experience and both parties should make an active contribution. Never forget the kiss at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigger_Lilly@Tigger_Lilly
238 Followers
I never imagined I would find myself writing a profile on an erotica site. I never imagined I would actually BE an erotica author either. I adore meeting younger men with a passion for the female form and smart about it. Those gifted with finesse, subtlety and a sense of hu...