All Comments on 'Smotp Daddy Phile's: Seven'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yay!

Best one of them all! Thank you, Smotp!

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
Some wanted more ‘meat’...

...I think this one fills you up satisfactorily?

Pleased you are happy with this experience. No one caught us in the act...this time...

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
My ‘Lone Star’ Troll was slow off the mark...

....they must have been napping and let a couple of genuine ratings get in first, but have done their usual trick at last. It really is a puzzle as to why they feel the need? Nothing better to do I suppose. I wonder if they actually create anything? I’d love to know...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Creep

You are an absolute foul creature even if you aren't meaning to imply incest it certainly encourages it. May god forgive your soul

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
Welcome 'Lone Star' to the party...

...at least we can now see who you are, A. N. Onymous, good of you to stand up for your principles. Bearing in mind that My audios are directed at female listeners, you are suggesting that these women could be 'turned' to incestuous relationships with their male parent by listening to Me? Isn't that a little judgemental of them and extremely presumptuous on your part?

These are adult role play D/s fantasies. Ten years ago it would have been 'Master' or 'Sir', the current crop of listeners have substituted a less formal, but equally authoritative title for their Dominant Authority figure, they, not Me have chosen to use 'Daddy'. Ask them if they are thinking about incest, I think you might get a slap in answer.

Perhaps we should take this discussion outside? You know how I can be reached.

Oh and perhaps you could try a little harder with your invective? 'Foul Creature', really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Alternate ending?

Some things I enjoyed and some I didn’t but they are just because of personal preference. I think it would be fun to be “caught” but by someone who just stands there and silently watches you fuck me. As if to say the fact that they can see us isn’t as important as letting you finish your fun. Make me look directly at him while you fuck me? Tell me to say dirty things loud enough for him to hear?

smotpsmotpover 5 years agoAuthor
I shall take the suggestion on board...

... and see if I can work something in to a future Phile.

It would be helpful to know what listeners don’t like as much as what they do. I want to make these as interactive as practicable. Keep the feed back and your orgasms coming. I will try and create what you desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you daddy

I love coming here to feel used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Realism please

No women on earth cums 4 times in 9 minutes at least be a little realistic in your scenes

smotpsmotpover 3 years agoAuthor
I am literally crying with laughter...

...If you find this 'unrealistic', then your special someone is just not doing it right..

While it should never just be about the number of climax's, there are many, many women I personally know and can vouch for, who regularly come much more often in a 10 minute period than is suggested in this audio.

Reality is much more fun than you clearly think...Of course, I could always prove it to you...

AurallyInclinedAurallyInclinedover 1 year ago

I wish Daddy could take me right now. I am so wet. I would have to beg you to cum deep inside me, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
723 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES