All Comments on 'Risk Versus Reward Ch. 02'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Bed Buddies and a Sandwich

Bed Buddies, hell yeah. I'm now beating down the door demanding to be let in.

The Desi sandwich sounds delicious, mmmmmm stonking good filling in a sexy bedtime snack . And the Jedi mind trick that had Karin cumin apart at the seams, love it.

Keep these chapters coming my way WP

Thank you

JC

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Adrift with two dreamboats

A new kind of Noah's Ark, eh? Talk about dancing in the rain! How lucky could Karin get being adrift for forty days and nights with only Desi and Jordan to keep her amused. And nobody else to ruin the occasion by shouting "Land ho!" at an inappropriate moment. Keep the adventures rolling, Wax, I think you're on another winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WELL

Well up to your usual standards of excellence.

A very stylish way to keep this story bubbling along.

Sometimes I feel sorry for the younger generations; they are too used to getting everything given or told to them at once.

I grew up with the "weekly serials" on TV and at the cinema, where the action at the end of one week made you desperate to get back next week to see what happens next.

Even Chitty Chitty Bang Bang had an intermission!!! Old style writing in the modern age ....... fantastic, thank you.

alexwatson62@aol.com

AnonymousWriter244AnonymousWriter244over 5 years ago
Nice!

I'm starting to like those textless animated cartoons.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 5 years ago
What a first night

Wow. With bed buddies like that, who would ever want to leave the bed. I can't wait for the next chapter in this look back on Karins life. I'm happy when I see a new posting by you. You always entertain. Thank you for sharing with us.

TrueMortTrueMortover 5 years ago
Getting warm 😀

Really love where you are going with these.

I hope this series has many more things to offer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
971 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES