All Comments on 'The Man Who would be Queen Ch. 03'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i hope they get this mess cleared up soon and he is left alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Longer please

I have a feeling this is a sins of the father thing. Love the direction and the slow burn of the story. Please keep up the good work

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 5 years ago
love it

Wonderful story and wtiting, please continue ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

this story has been available for sometime on another site so why is it being dribbled out a chapter at a time?

rik581rik581over 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 has been rejected

The reason it is coming out in drabs is, one there are subtle changes being made in the direction of the story, and two, I have to rewrite portions of chapters for Literotica so they don't reject it. I need to do this for Ch. 4 rewrite and resend.

PaladinDansePaladinDansealmost 2 years ago

well, so far this is making zero sense. if they want it kept quiet then make as much noise as possible. they cannot drag you off to be gender reassigned if everyone knows it's being forced and they clearly want to keep it as quiet as possible. and now the defence is making passes at her client? REALLY? how unprofessional can you get? i will keep reading this and hope it makes sense because this is an interesting story premise but so far the execution is very flawed in my opinion. What posible secret could the mother have that she thinks is more important than her son?

rik581rik581almost 2 years agoAuthor

Paladin

Thank you for your observation on this short tale. You are correct. It is forced to move in quick exaggerated spurts to try and keep the reader engaged. I did have a larger mystery tale intended here, but felt compelled to continue adding overt developments over developing the subtlties of the entire mystery and misdirection you are seeing.

Continue reading. It will get more and more cofusing I'm sure, but Dexter has little to no choice here. Let me know if it is too obvious are too vague, or just a lost cause.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
536 Followers
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.