All Comments on 'My Second Asian Hotel Massage Story'

by massageguy64

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

You haven't the first idea about China.

"She had asked me to bring her some cosmetics (that are in short supply, or unreasonably expensive in the Chinese country). "

Western cosmetics are widely available at similar prices to those everywhere else. What do you mean "the Chinese country"? The Chinese country is China! FFS.

"The underwear they have in China is not sexy. At all."

You are mixing with the wrong women. If you had ever actually been there, you could have checked out any department store.

You then proceeded to sexually abuse this woman.

"I don't think the communists understand the basics of business well enough."

That is the one sentence that proves to me you know Jack Shit about China. It may call itself communist, but almost no one believes it. It is probably the most capitalist country in the world.

And hotel whores don't need to sneak in. They are working with the hotels.

You are a lying, racist, misogynist idiot.

P.S. I've lived in China for over twenty years. You are talking shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous