All Comments on 'Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 14'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
Just wow!!

Such an awesome chapter lol. Great job!! Thank you so much:))

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gripping

I certainly did not expect where this chapter went. I had guessed Medusa might be sent to Tartarus and the gang might need to go on another quest. But not like this!

Certainly wasn't expecting the mask to be Moros. Figured Darian would just accuse the fates of breaking their deal since it hinged on Medusa being very much alive.

SmutolSmutolover 5 years ago
OK

This is just perfect cliffhanger :)

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 5 years ago
WOW!

Did not see that coming! Gotta bad feeling about this. Otrera has her work cut out for her and I think Athena is toast. If Darius doesn’t find Medusa, it all goes off the rails. Outstanding chapter. 5 stars.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 5 years ago
My current favorite story

All right, so if you know a bit about Greek mythology, Medusa getting her head cut off at some point was kinda inevitable.

In context of this story Darius going after her was also a given, just as much as a visit of the Underworld was something that just had to be in there somewhere.

So, the question became how to bring Darius to the next level, how to give him the power to actually be able to credibly have a chance to get Medusa back.

The mask of Moros both manages to give him the power to challenge both the fates and the gods, but it also acts as a sword of Damocles hanging over his head; an Achilles heel to balance out the power he now represents.

Can't wait for the next chapter and fwiw, I kinda prefer your version of Ancient Greece... Greek tragedy and its penchant for gods toying with men where no matter the worth of a hero he's usually discarded like a pair of dirty socks never really sat right with me.

Give Bellerophon a better ending than dying a blind beggar after his fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When will you update more??? Or is thisss the lassst chapter???

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 5 years agoAuthor
@anon

Last chapter will be chapter 16. Chapter 15 is on my Patreon, but will be coming here in a few days. Chapter 16 will take a while though, because it's going to be quite long, but once it's done, it'll be coming to Literotica as well.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Great story.

This is a tremendous story. I can’t believe you will be able to wrap it up in two chapters. But I am along for the ride. Thanks so much for sharing it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

And it gets better all the time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2567 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES