All Comments on 'Naked in a Hotel Corridor'

by Naughty_Annie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
A common dare

This is a common challenge for a beginning exhibitionist. But having an exhibitionist tempt someone else into joining the fun, that is unusual. This is a fun little story.

Obviously, this is just the beginning for the two of them. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely Done

Your story was very nicely done. Thank you.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 5 years ago
Very cool

A sweet tale. I'm sure you have much more planned for these two.

And you picked "Claire" as a name. .. Lovely. One of my favourite names.

nakedwonder50nakedwonder50over 5 years ago
Very hot

I often prowl hotel hallways nude. I've always fantasized being caught and then being joined. You have written that story. Thank you and I await more.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Fun Time

Walking naked in a hotel hallway is so arousing. I did this once...wearing a little black dress and heels. I started walking with hubby and first exposed my tits and then pulled up my hem exposing my bare pussy. I eventually removed my dress and walked for a few minutes. Never ran into anyone, but it was still arousing. 5 Stars for story and bringing back a memory.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 5 years ago
Perfect

Remarkably well written, and fun to boot.

zooliciouszooliciousover 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I really enjoyed your story.

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 5 years ago
Beautiful Stuff

Really an enchanting short and erotic tale. Loved it a lot... Naughty Annie one of the best authors on Literotica.

ShmiShmiover 5 years ago
More please

In other words, MORE PLEASE!

winecountryanniewinecountryannieover 5 years ago
You captured the feelings!

Great job with this story... brought back some memories of my first time naked and wandering through the floors and hallways of a high-rise hotel. Looking forward to your follow-up stories! I'll be visiting Las Vegas soon, and you've inspired me to spend some time naked in the hallways of the Venetian! Thanks!!

BobbieKayeCutieBobbieKayeCutiealmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

Very well-written and believable. And I do understand the thrill of being seen naked, or of almost being seen naked. It's truly indescribable!

Now I'm on to the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it.....

Love it when women are courageous enough to take risks as you have described in your story. Can't wait to read more. James

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can only agree with you sweet Annie ;) :)

Isa/Claire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous