All Comments on 'Family Fun Begins Ch. 03'

by carrieoct15

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hot

Very hot story, I enjoyed a lot.

Can't wait to read on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Half the time you get it right...

...but that still means the OTHER HALF OF THE TIME YOU'RE STILL GETTING IT WRONG! Je'ez, just once I wish I didn't have to leave comments like this! Your English teacher should be horsewhipped! Or she just gave you a D so she could get you out of her class!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Short sweet and sexy.

With hot sexy scenes.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 15 years ago
Short sweet and sexy.

With hot sexy scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Harry was just as hot as his father Paul was. What a lucky woman she was.

And what a lucky boy Harry is. He's got both of the family cunts--his sister's cunt and his mother's cunt--for his personal use. He can finger them, slurp them, and best of all stick his big hard cock up inside them. Not to worry, Harry's got more than enough semen in his hot young balls for both his beloved mommy and his dear sister Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Longer

Combine and make these hot stories longer. Breaking the mood as I have to click on the next chapter instead of the next page. Have several proof readers go through stories for repeating or extra words will let these great stories flow. Great content and subject matter, all 5 star material. Hope you don't mind the constructive suggestions, because I really do enjoy reading all your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous