All Comments on 'Renascence Ch. 02'

by norafares

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Impressive

Keep it up this is good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Short

This was too short. I was expecting more but the writing is really good. I like the slow pace. Waiting to read more about Gabe and Grace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am so impressed.

Wieliczka

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Today's episode was adorable!

You're adorable. This is such a beautiful story that is so well-written and conceived that I hope it lasts for a long, long time.

MelusMelusMelusMelusover 5 years ago
Deserves a sixth star!!!

Impressive and well written, please keep up the great work, and bring us, (your avid readers) more, More, MORE, MORE!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome writing!

You are an extraordinarily gifted writer. Can't wait for the next installment.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Going brilliantly

Nora, you say "It took a lot of courage to post my work publicly"

Thank goodness you did pluck up that courage and post this story. I found it to be very involving. I feel for your narrator, her emotions are beautifully expressed, and your writing describing your characters and their situation is flawless.

What more could I want in a story?

Lue

Ps: When you choose to title your story with a word the reader has to check the dictionary for its meaning, you'd best not make any mistakes with your English in the body of your story. The pedants will be watching.

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 5 years ago
Renaissance.

Just saying!!

norafaresnorafaresover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you! :)

@MelusMelus

You are so nice!! :’}}} I’m about to submit the next chapter tonight so hopefully it should be available really soon! Thank you for reading!

@luedon

Thank you so much for your kindness! The emotions can sometimes be hard to write, but I felt like they were necessary to create this story and give it some substance.

The pedant(s) was watching, haha! Check the comments left after you to see what I mean.

@Ryanwood405

Very soon, I promise! :)

@The_Pedant

If your comment was in response to @luedon then brava because I laughed out loud!

If you’re serious please refer to my definition and ask yourself again how in the world the word for a period in time is any way the same as the definition I provided.

I don’t think you were being serious so thanks for the laugh!

TO ALL THE ANON:

Thank you so so so much for commenting and reading! I wish I could personally thank each one of you, but since I have no names I hope this will do! Your comments have been so helpful in boosting my confidence that I was able to write the next chapter today. I’ll be submitting it after editing. Thank you again :’)

-Nora :'}

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Phenomenal

You are a gifted writer. This story is absolutely incredible! The descriptions you use not only paint a vivid picture but add amazing depth. Your thoughts are insightful and hypnotic. I’m entranced...and can hardly wait to read more! (By the way, I’ve NEVER left feedback. Within the first 3 paragraphs of your first chapter, I knew I simply had to.) I’ve also never followed a particular writer in this forum, but you’re my first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please more!

This is a beautiful story. Your writing is very poetic and elegant. Please follow through, you truly have a gift!

norafaresnorafaresover 5 years agoAuthor

To the two most recent commenters, thank you so much for your kind words! You guys are so nice that I almost want to cry lol

I write as I go so I am writing FOR you. Thank you again!

-Nora :}

royleroyleover 5 years ago
Thank You!

Seldom have I enjoyed a story on Literotica, or anywhere else, as I have this.

Thank you for sharing your amazing ability to tell a story and evoke such beautiful emotions.

Please continue to write, not only this wonderful story, but many more.

norafaresnorafaresover 5 years agoAuthor
royle

Thank you so much for your support and kind words!

I will continue to write and I thank your for your encouragement. I have plans to introduce some of my other works once I've wrapped up this series. :)

-Nora

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
holy shit

I came here for a nut and instead I'm left with better characterisation and prose than I've seen in most published romance novels...Bless u nora I am now both shook and invested

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 5 years ago
A continuing good story

At first I thought the teacher/student dynamic was a little hinky but after thinking about it not so much. He is 26 and she is 19, if they had met outside of school and had this connection they would be dating by now. The old guy rule is one half your age plus 7 years. Half of 26 is 13 plus 7 equals 20. Not too far off. Keep up the good work.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story! I love the way you developed the characters and paced the story. I feel the emotions from the characters and like the dialogue. I am invested in the story and will continue to read to see where you take this. I look forward to reading about their experiences and discoveries. Keep writing and thanks for your time and imagination.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Second time for this one

I'm close to crying my eyes out. So many feelings leftover from wife. Please continue Head above Water? please, please, please!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 3 years ago

Interesting how "Grace" indeed has such a crass kind of humor--directly contradicting her name. Interesting contrast--and now we see some of the same-style quips that characterize Celine's repartee with others in "Head Above Water." Gabe really isn't far off from Wes, although he's immediately far more perceptive instead of insistent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, you said more in one page than most authors do in ten. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With the same fact set, but more sinister writing this budding relationship would be considered grooming. Great writing.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Two lost soles. We all know grooming but these are two hurting people, one understanding and one not. It brought tears to my eyes when they sort of connected, that is Nora's way she transfers those feelings to the reader. I wished there was some understanding of the sorrows in my life but at nearly 80 there is not much hope. I mean if I don' understand how can I expect anyone else to.

chiefhalchiefhal12 months ago

Nice character development, I'm really enjoying the read!

Thank you

A_BierceA_Bierce11 months ago

Second reading. You previously sketched their outlines and softly limned their surfaces. Now you take us inside their heads and hearts, letting us discover that they aren't simply each other's caregiver, they're lifesavers.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Remarkable. Two survivor's have rapport. (Cheap counseling to alleviate internal stress...) what a blessing instead of conservative religious judgment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernorafares@norafares
1690 Followers
Hi there, I’m Nora :) I write about flawed characters navigating their way through life, often falling hopelessly in love along the way. I grew up on 90s swoony Bollywood films, endless piles of cheesy romance novels, and obsessively rewinding that part where Matthew Macfayde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES